Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You have 24 hours

+2
Vakavaka Pakapaka
confuzzled dude
6 posters

Go down

You have 24 hours Empty You have 24 hours

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:16 pm

"Somebody up there has decided you have to leave the country in the next 24 hours.”

https://scroll.in/latest/833409/us-administration-grants-90-day-window-to-eminent-indian-doctor-couple-facing-deportation

Damn! If you are a colored person you better have all your documents current even if you're an US citizen

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

You have 24 hours Empty Re: You have 24 hours

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:31 pm

Come think of it, Trump is quite Sikular in his approach - the way he was going after Rubio, Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, Obama's birth certificate, Wire tap, Hillary's emails, etc..... Hmm....
He will win in Bihar......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:48 am

confuzzled dude wrote:"Somebody up there has decided you have to leave the country in the next 24 hours.”

https://scroll.in/latest/833409/us-administration-grants-90-day-window-to-eminent-indian-doctor-couple-facing-deportation

Damn! If you are a colored person you better have all your documents current even if you're an US citizen
What's wrong with getting documents in order?

Having said that, Pussy-grabber is a fucking bastard and will always be.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:31 am

southindian wrote:
What's wrong with getting documents in order?

Having said that, Pussy-grabber is a fucking bastard and will always be.
Huh! Initially, they were asked to leave in 24 hours.
"“They could have been deported at the border,” an immigration official, speaking on background, told India-West. “They were given 30 days to fix it,” he said.

The couple re-applied for advance parole and waited. When they checked in with Customs and Border Patrol March 27, they were told that their documents had been approved and were in the mail.

Forty-eight later, Satija and Ummat were told they had 24 hours to leave the country.
http://www.indiawest.com/news/global_indian/houston-neurologists-ordered-deported-get-th-hour--day-reprieve/article_a745d380-189a-11e7-a5fe-cb07b11b7abd.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:04 am

In other news, Comrade, body-shopping firms are hurt.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:11 pm

they even gave their kids western names "ralph" and "zooey" in eager anticipation of marrying them to white ppl in 20 yrs and now Orange's fucking with their plans.

PS: hard to muster sympathy for rich ppl that can survive anywhere. there's got to be hundreds of thousands others to feel sorry for

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:46 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:they even gave their kids western names "ralph" and "zooey" in eager anticipation of marrying them to white ppl in 20 yrs and now Orange's fucking with their plans.

PS: hard to muster sympathy for rich ppl that can survive anywhere. there's got to be hundreds of thousands others to feel sorry for
I guess it is OKAY to harass folks for being rich though are legal & following legal procedures to immigrate.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Apr 04, 2017 12:50 pm

Hellsangel wrote:In other news, Comrade, body-shopping firms are hurt.
I don't have any issue with the additional scrutiny but I doubt these measures will help create jobs or prevent outsourcing.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Tue Apr 04, 2017 4:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:In other news, Comrade, body-shopping firms are hurt.
I don't have any issue with the additional scrutiny but I doubt these measures will help create jobs or prevent outsourcing.

They will make it worse. Entire projects will get outsourced. TCS has had a offshore team in Mexico for a while now. They will bring in more people there and have them work on projects within US time zones.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Apr 05, 2017 4:57 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:they even gave their kids western names "ralph" and "zooey" in eager anticipation of marrying them to white ppl in 20 yrs and now Orange's fucking with their plans.

I guess it is OKAY to harass folks for being rich though are legal & following legal procedures to immigrate.

only someone with your logical leaping abilities can equate "hard to feel sympathy" with ok to harass"

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:34 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

only someone with your logical leaping abilities can equate "hard to feel sympathy" with ok to harass"
Genius! I didn't equate anything, I was merely asking a question

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down