Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRS not to merge with congress

4 posters

Go down

TRS not to merge with  congress Empty TRS not to merge with congress

Post by truthbetold Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:17 pm

T bill is the law. trs cadre wants to be independent of congress. they are unhappy with the way congress treated them during the past few years.
trs is likely to form an alliance with congress for election unless it decides to join bjp to get benefits from next govt. i doubt that and expectation is that after a few tiffs between the two parties , they will contest elections together as it is in their interest. seat sharing will be big problem. but that is not a bad problem as both parties are riding t wave.

if congress gets screwed in t area and bites dust in seemandhra, who will get the prize for this self destructive idea?
diggy idiot or sonia ?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

TRS not to merge with  congress Empty Re: TRS not to merge with congress

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon Mar 03, 2014 5:51 pm

I think T will vote for CONartists. TRS may be the big loser in the end - no protection money, no power. Even BJP may be unsure about an alliance with TRS as KCR has a bad reputation as an ally.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 6:07 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:I think T will vote for CONartists. TRS may be the big loser in the end - no protection money, no power. Even BJP may be unsure about an alliance with TRS as KCR has a bad reputation as an ally.
 Nopes. It will vote for TRS. TRS is going to be a major player in the formation of the govt at the center soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:16 am

Based on what I hear about sentiment on the ground, TRS may end up as a key player in the elections. The empress's moves were designed to render KCR irrelevant, and she seems to have failed so far. It may be that TRS and Congress enter an alliance, with KCR settling for the bulk of MLA seats allotted to his party in return for letting Congress have the bulk of MP seats. That way he can be sure of becoming CM free of High Command pressures, while he lets the empress have her reward for passing the bill.
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:19 am

Idéfix wrote:Based on what I hear about sentiment on the ground, TRS may end up as a key player in the elections. The empress's moves were designed to render KCR irrelevant, and she seems to have failed so far. It may be that TRS and Congress enter an alliance, with KCR settling for the bulk of MLA seats allotted to his party in return for letting Congress have the bulk of MP seats. That way he can be sure of becoming CM free of High Command pressures, while he lets the empress have her reward for passing the bill.

Indira used to have such a deal with MGR.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down