Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kafir vs Mleccha: a comparison

5 posters

Go down

Kafir vs Mleccha: a comparison Empty Kafir vs Mleccha: a comparison

Post by Maulvi Ali Miya Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:18 pm

There is a lot of nonsense in every religion in the world. So in Islam there is the term 'Kafir'. It means a non-Muslim and the word is usually translated as 'infidel'. Similarly there is a word in Hinduism called Mleccha which means a non-Hindu and the word is usually translated as 'barbarian'.

Maulvi Ali Miya

Back to top Go down

Kafir vs Mleccha: a comparison Empty Re: Kafir vs Mleccha: a comparison

Post by Propagandhi711 Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:58 pm

douchemun, did you finally go crazy? did malini iyengarini have enough of your 'quirks' and decide to add some small quantities of arsenic to your diet?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Ultimate Dalit Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:douchemun, did you finally go crazy? did malini iyengarini have enough of your 'quirks' and decide to add some small quantities of arsenic to your diet?

Hallelujah Hallelujah ! Child of Grace, instead of fighting and abusing like a two year old you need to find a way to enter the kingdom of Jesus. May the Holy Spirit help you in your clear need to uplift yourself spiritually. It is is clear that you need to make a lot of spiritual progress to enable the salvation of your soul. Fear not, my child, I am here to help you in this goal.

Ultimate Dalit

Back to top Go down

Post by Supreme Brahmin Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:23 pm

Father Paul wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:douchemun, did you finally go crazy? did malini iyengarini have enough of your 'quirks' and decide to add some small quantities of arsenic to your diet?

Hallelujah Hallelujah ! Child of Grace, instead of fighting and abusing like a two year old you need to find a way to enter the kingdom of Jesus. May the Holy Spirit help you in your clear need to uplift yourself spiritually. It is is clear that you need to make a lot of spiritual progress to enable the salvation of your soul. Fear not, my child, I am here to help you in this goal.

I will add that clearly a lot of work needs to be done to ensure the salvation of Propagandhi's soul considering that this fellow likes to use filthy abuses at the drop a hat.

Supreme Brahmin

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Maulvi Ali Miya wrote:There is a lot of nonsense in every religion in the world. So in Islam there is the term 'Kafir'. It means a non-Muslim and the word is usually translated as 'infidel'. Similarly there is a word in Hinduism called Mleccha which means a non-Hindu and the word is usually translated as 'barbarian'.
Dear Maulvi ,
Can you please talk to your Deobandi /Barelvi and AIMPLB friends and kindly request them to declare that Hindus are equal to Muslims, and to be left completely free to practice their religion, and NOT be persecuted the world over ? That will  be the greatest help you can ever do.

In addition can you please talk to your friends and grant full freedom to Muslim Women to do whatever they want, and treat them equally in all aspects under Muslim Personal law? Poor souls are suffering, wearing the Black Burqa in Oppressive Indian heat.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Maulvi Ali Miya Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:07 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Maulvi Ali Miya wrote:There is a lot of nonsense in every religion in the world. So in Islam there is the term 'Kafir'. It means a non-Muslim and the word is usually translated as 'infidel'. Similarly there is a word in Hinduism called Mleccha which means a non-Hindu and the word is usually translated as 'barbarian'.
Dear Maulvi ,
Can you please talk to your Deobandi /Barelvi and AIMPLB friends and kindly request them to declare that Hindus are equal to Muslims, and to be left completely free to practice their religion, and NOT be persecuted the world over ? That will  be the greatest help you can ever do.

In addition can you please talk to your friends and grant full freedom to Muslim Women to do whatever they want, and treat them equally in all aspects under Muslim Personal law? Poor souls are suffering, wearing the Black Burqa in Oppressive Indian heat.

I agree completely on the question of uniform civil code but remember that I am a Sufi, not an orthodox Muslim. Deobandis are not my friends. Barelvis are liberals when it comes to religion and they can be considered as 'half-Sufi' in the sense that they respect Sufi saints and Sufi beliefs. The vast majority of Indian Muslims are barelvis.

Neither deobandis nor barelvis hold the kind of bigoted and racist beliefs ( exemplified by Hitler worship) held by the knickerbockers as may be seen here:

https://such.forumotion.com/t16292-the-idea-of-india-according-to-rss-and-bjp#123695

Maulvi Ali Miya

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down