Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

moving out

3 posters

Go down

moving out Empty moving out

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:32 am

I was thinking about how sparse the population of SUCH  has become and how we don't hear any new opinions or topics and I was wondering if it wouldn't be better for us to move to another forum.

A lot of the people who used to come don't come anymore: like the guy who likes cats, and the guys who wants to pee on cats, another brick, and petrichor - whom I did not understand but made his presence felt, idefix, appalamma, mainstreet, pushpagiri. And you know who I really miss? Flim Flam. He was cute.

I like you guys and your stories and sometimes your advice, I want to stay in touch, I want to know the ending.

I know some of you actually know each other in person but that sort of thing wouldn't work for me. And there really isn't enough going on to sustain this forum for long, esp now that Imp and bw and tw and rashmun are fighting. 

We're all also much older now and busier and are developing new interests and spending time learning new skills (as we all should) so we won't have the time to come here much. I hate to think that one day I'll tune in 14 days later and find that the show has been shelved.  

I think we should all merge with a new forum and bid this one adieu. I prefer to quickly move on than see such slowly die.

your thoughts?

Last edited by pravalika nanda on Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ..)

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

moving out Empty Re: moving out

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:34 am

confused post

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:38 am

I recommend that you delete your post.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:39 am

pravalika nanda wrote:I recommend that you delete your post.

rash and I are not fighting. if you call this fighting, then you ain't seen nothing yet.

what other forum do you suggest?

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:42 am

We'll all die one day and will move out eventually. 

Time to politicize this place. Introduce our children or gay partner (in case of MD, Rashmun) to continue discussions, fights.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down