Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity

4 posters

Go down

Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity Empty Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:45 am

http://www.indiawest.com/news/17811-immigration-activist-runs-for-washington-state-senate.html

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity Empty Re: Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 5:27 pm

I agree with your subject line, but what does that have to do with the link that you shared?  scratch 

Back to top Go down

Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity Empty Re: Beauty and ugliness has nothing to do with race, skin color and ethnicity

Post by Rishi Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Kinnera wrote:I agree with your subject line, but what does that have to do with the link that you shared?  scratch 

>>>Do you think ABCD in that picture is good looking?

I do not think she is attractive at all. Not because she is dark skinned.

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:41 pm

Rishi wrote:
Kinnera wrote:I agree with your subject line, but what does that have to do with the link that you shared?  scratch 

She looks fine to me!

Edit: more pix: https://www.google.com/search?q=Pramila+Jayapal&client=firefox-a&hs=O5z&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=9XMzU7zsEdPRsAS3toHIAg&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1760&bih=871&dpr=1.09

Come on, Rishi!

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:46 pm

why is it necessary for you to sit in judgment over and comment here on the beauty or ugliness of everyone about whom you post, when the content of your post is entirely unrelated to beauty or ugliness?

could you please post a photograph of yourself here so that all of us have an opportunity to comment on your beauty/ugliness?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 am

Rishi wrote:

>>> Do you really think like this or is this some kind of a troll? Either way, this is crude with a capital 'C'. I am starting to see why you see discrimination around every corner.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Mar 27, 2014 1:25 am

Rishi wrote:

She is not an ABCD. She came from India to US at 16 to study. Perhaps, IBCD.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down