Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow

+2
artood2
Hellsangel
6 posters

Go down

When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow Empty When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 pm

http://www.theindianherald.com/2011/01/digvijay-singh-turns-tables-on-rss-bjp.html

Back to top Go down

When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow Empty Re: When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:05 pm

in my opinion all those who are calling diggy raja a clown will be eating humble pie after he becomes a union cabinet minister in 2014.

Back to top Go down

When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow Empty Re: When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:09 pm

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:19 pm

Rashmun wrote:in my opinion all those who are calling diggy raja a clown will be eating humble pie after he becomes a union cabinet minister in 2014.

They still call Laloo a clown.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:22 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:in my opinion all those who are calling diggy raja a clown will be eating humble pie after he becomes a union cabinet minister in 2014.

--> Laloo's tenure as railways minister was appreciated by everyone.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:

Not by Mamata, she still disputes his numbers.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:26 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:

--> probably so that she could eat more malaai by claiming that the railways was not doing as well as everyone thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:28 pm

Laloo is also a clown because he made a serious political miscalculation by ditching the congress as his pre poll ally. if he would have continued to make good moves politically, the clown image would have gone away eventually.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:42 pm

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:

--> probably so that she could eat more malaai by claiming that the railways was not doing as well as everyone thought.

she apparently had a white paper to prove her claims.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:Laloo is also a clown because he made a serious political miscalculation by ditching the congress as his pre poll ally. if he would have continued to make good moves politically, the clown image would have gone away eventually.

I got side tracked. The point was being a Union minister does nto change anything.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:44 pm

artood2 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Laloo is also a clown because he made a serious political miscalculation by ditching the congress as his pre poll ally. if he would have continued to make good moves politically, the clown image would have gone away eventually.

I got side tracked. The point was being a Union minister does nto change anything.

--> the point is that many people who would slam Laloo earlier ended up expressing respect for him for turning the fortunes of the railways around. mamata may say what she wants to but the fact remains that from a loss making enterprise, the indian railways became a profit making enterprise under Laloo.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:46 pm

Greenspan was a genius in Clinton years and not as much in Bush years?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:27 pm

artood2 wrote:Greenspan was a genius in Clinton years and not as much in Bush years?

--> i can't answer this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:01 am

Rashmun wrote:
artood2 wrote:Greenspan was a genius in Clinton years and not as much in Bush years?

--> i can't answer this.

why not? Did u check Will Durant and Akbarnama ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:05 pm

Rashmun Method!!!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:19 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun Method!!!

--> Is it your contention that i use the Rashmun Method whenever i say anything about Digvijay Singh? Also, am i guilty of using the Charvaka Method in all those posts which you have approved and applauded in the past?

--> Could it be that your recent animosity towards me is a direct result of your hatred for the Congress party?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:24 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun Method!!!

--> Is it your contention that i use the Rashmun Method whenever i say anything about Digvijay Singh?
Nope. It is my contention that your connecting two completely orthogonal things ("being a clown" and "being a Union Minister") and saying one will rule the other out is the sort of illogic you routinely use in connection with the Congress party and its attack doggy.

Rashmun wrote:--> Could it be that your recent animosity towards me is a direct result of your hatred for the Congress party?
I have no animosity towards you. I am opposed to crappy logic, whoever resorts to it.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:40 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:
Rashmun Method!!!

--> Is it your contention that i use the Rashmun Method whenever i say anything about Digvijay Singh?
Nope. It is my contention that your connecting two completely orthogonal things ("being a clown" and "being a Union Minister") and saying one will rule the other out is the sort of illogic you routinely use in connection with the Congress party and its attack doggy.

--> to begin with, i don't consider Diggy a clown. i think his words are for the most part well thought through and measured--even when he attacks the BJP/RSS wildly there is a method to his madness.

--> i think he is being targeted by the BJP/RSS and an attempt is being made to portray him as a clown--by BJP/RSS-- because of the serious allegations he is making against them.

--> These allegations--that he is a clown, or that he is mentally ill, or that OBL's soul is currently residing in his body, etc. that BJP/RSS is making--will all cease once he becomes the union cabinet minister if congress wins in 2013. After all, that would be a time when he would no longer be the congress attack dog, and the BJP/RSS will go after the then existing attack dogs rather than going on attacking someone who is no longer attacking them. Makes sense?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> to begin with, i don't consider Diggy a clown.
You are the only person here who doesn't think he is a clown. Read that again carefully.

The rest of your argument is premised on "not considering Diggy a clown" -- a position you alone take. Yet, you wish to prove with this argument that "all those who are calling diggy raja a clown will be eating humble pie after he becomes a union cabinet minister." Problem is, all those who consider him a clown don't buy your argument, because of its basic premise. So your argument is not logical.

PS: Instead of using the short-hand term "Rashmun Method," I clearly explained above why your argument is illogical. Thinking about that may help you improve your logic.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:00 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> to begin with, i don't consider Diggy a clown.
You are the only person here who doesn't think he is a clown. Read that again carefully.

Let us analyze your stupid argument now. To begin with, The BJP/RSS has said that Diggy is:
1. a clown
2. mentally ill
3. terrorist sympathizer
4. the soul of Osama Bin Laden is currently residing in his body and he needs to perform pooja to get rid of it.

Now, is it fair to say that Diggy cannot possibly be all of the things the BJP/RSS is claiming it is?

Diggy also played a pivotal role in the congress strategy of fighting elections on its own in U.P. and he also played a pivotal role in ticket distribution in Rajasthan in the assembly elections. Since the Congress fortunes did revive in U.P. in the last Lok Sabha elections and it also surpassed expectations and came to power in Rajasthan, is it fair to say that it is not Diggy but you who is coming across as the clown since your reason is completely getting clouded because of your hatred for the Congress party? Now go ahead and say that i am using the Rashmun Method to slam you. Whenever i disagree with you it is the Rashmun Method, and whenever i agree it is not: And that sums up the method of the Charvaka Spin.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:08 pm

Rashmun wrote:To begin with, The BJP/RSS has said that Diggy is:
1. a clown
Let me break this to you gently... there are people in the world besides RSS/BJP and Diggy/Rashmun. For instance, people like Merlot, AB, HK, me, and others who have commented on Diggy here. None of us belong to RSS or BJP. But we all consider him a clown. Why do you think that is?

You need to stop seeing everything through the prism of Congress / BJP. Unless you do that, you will continue to to make illogical statements, I will use the shortcut "Rashmun Method" to refer to your illogical arguments.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:49 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:To begin with, The BJP/RSS has said that Diggy is:
1. a clown
Let me break this to you gently... there are people in the world besides RSS/BJP and Diggy/Rashmun. For instance, people like Merlot, AB, HK, me, and others who have commented on Diggy here. None of us belong to RSS or BJP. But we all consider him a clown. Why do you think that is?

You need to stop seeing everything through the prism of Congress / BJP. Unless you do that, you will continue to to make illogical statements, I will use the shortcut "Rashmun Method" to refer to your illogical arguments.

--> Merlot has said that Diggy has made irresponsible statements in the past. I don't recall Merlot saying Diggy is a clown. I also don't recall HK calling Diggy a clown. AB calls Diggy Piggy, Pigvijay, Dizzy, etc. I think AB views Diggy as someone capable of saying irresponsible or reprehensible things rather than someone who behaves like a clown.

--> Merot is certainly not a BJP supporter. I think HK prefers BJP to the congress as per some of his past posts. I am not sure about the political orientation of AB.
--> Now, with respect to you, it is very obvious by now that you have some kind of irrational hatred for the Congress. Less obvious is the fact that given a choice of Congress or BJP you would prefer to go with the BJP. For instance, you have definitely voted twice for the TDP in the Lok Sabha elections at a time when TDP was part of a BJP led coalition. I saw the post where you said this recently. But i also recall another post of yours in which you had urged CH posters to vote for BJP. I tried searching for it but could not do so. After all, it has been a few years. I'll post the link if i ever find it.

--> You may continue making a fool of yourself by employing the 'Charvaka Spin' and claiming i am using the 'Rashmun Method' whenever we disagree.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 pm

Rashmun wrote:But i also recall another post of yours in which you had urged CH posters to vote for BJP. I tried searching for it but could not do so.
In other words: you looked for evidence for your claim, and failed to find it. Those unschooled in the Rashmun Method might stop at that point and not make the claim. But you still continue to make the claim! When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow 3077217049
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:But i also recall another post of yours in which you had urged CH posters to vote for BJP. I tried searching for it but could not do so.
In other words: you looked for evidence for your claim, and failed to find it. Those unschooled in the Rashmun Method might stop at that point and not make the claim. But you still continue to make the claim! When Diggy Raja made BJP/RSS eat crow 3077217049

--> as i mentioned, i'll post the link to your post if i find it.

--> but your silence on the fact that you voted twice in the Lok Sabha elections for the TDP when it was part of a BJP led coalition is an illustration of the Charvaka Spin.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:00 pm

Rashmun wrote:Merlot has said that Diggy has made irresponsible statements in the past. I don't recall Merlot saying Diggy is a clown. I also don't recall HK calling Diggy a clown. AB calls Diggy Piggy, Pigvijay, Dizzy, etc. I think AB views Diggy as someone capable of saying irresponsible or reprehensible things rather than someone who behaves like a clown.
OK, let me put it like this. You are the only person here who hero-worships Diggy. You should explore why.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:01 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> as i mentioned, i'll post the link to your post if i find it.
And if you don't post it, should you be legitimately considered a liar?

Rashmun wrote:--> but your silence on the fact that you voted twice in the Lok Sabha elections for the TDP when it was part of a BJP led coalition is an illustration of the Charvaka Spin.
I have openly stated that I have voted for the TDP. What's there to be silent about?
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:09 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:Merlot has said that Diggy has made irresponsible statements in the past. I don't recall Merlot saying Diggy is a clown. I also don't recall HK calling Diggy a clown. AB calls Diggy Piggy, Pigvijay, Dizzy, etc. I think AB views Diggy as someone capable of saying irresponsible or reprehensible things rather than someone who behaves like a clown.
OK, let me put it like this. You are the only person here who hero-worships Diggy. You should explore why.

--> how many people here follow politics in India?

--> for that matter, how many people here other than you started breast beating when Ramdev was thrashed by the cops? in fact, you got reprimanded by Merlot for your breast beating.

--> if diggy was a clown, how come he continues to play a pivotal role in the decision making of the congress and how come the congress party--which you hate--continues to be in power?

--> could it be that you are divorced from the ground realities in India? Could it be that the Congress--which you hate--is going to win the Lok Sabha elections for a third time in 2013?

--> could it be that the BJP will stop attacking Diggy once he is no longer the attack dog but a cabinet minister (if Congress wins in 2013). could it be that your dreams of regional parties coming to power everywhere in India are just going to remain pipe dreams?

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:15 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> how many people here follow politics in India?
Quite a few people posted on topics related to Diggy. Only one of them -- you -- hero-worships the fella.

Rashmun wrote:--> if diggy was a clown, how come he continues to play a pivotal role in the decision making of the congress and how come the congress party--which you hate--continues to be in power?
Classic Rashmun Method. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question.) You are presuming that Congress party does not allow clowns to play a pivotal role in its decision-making. There is no reason to presume this.

Rashmun wrote:--> could it be that you are divorced from the ground realities in India? Could it be that the Congress--which you hate--is going to win the Lok Sabha elections for a third time in 2013?

--> could it be that the BJP will stop attacking Diggy once he is no longer the attack dog but a cabinet minister (if Congress wins in 2013). could it be that your dreams of regional parties coming to power everywhere in India are just going to remain pipe dreams?
Could it be that the world will end in 2012? Could it be that the sky will fall tomorrow? Sure, anything is possible.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:19 pm

charvaka wrote:

--> Have you not referred to posts from memory in some of your CH posts? Should you also be considered a liar?

Rashmun wrote:--> but your silence on the fact that you voted twice in the Lok Sabha elections for the TDP when it was part of a BJP led coalition is an illustration of the Charvaka Spin.
I have openly stated that I have voted for the TDP. What's there to be silent about?

--> not just the fact that you voted for TDP. it would have been a different issue if you voted for TDP in the assembly elections. The fact that you voted for TDP twice in the Lok Sabha elections at a time when TDP was a part of the BJP led coalition is indicative of your political orientation. i do not think you have been honest about publicly displaying your actual political orientation and i think this is something Merlot referred to when he was slamming you for breast beating when Ramdev got beaten by the police.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:20 pm

Diggy seems to be flavor of the day.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:25 pm

An anti Congress vote does not mean a pro BJP or pro RSS. IN AP, BJP is a non electable party and hence it does not play a role decision making.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

--> Have you not referred to posts from memory in some of your CH posts? Should you also be considered a liar?
If I am challenged and cannot produce evidence to back up my recollection, I don't shamelessly repeat the claim. You OTOH have no such compunctions.

Rashmun wrote:The fact that you voted for TDP twice in the Lok Sabha elections at a time when TDP was a part of the BJP led coalition is indicative of your political orientation. i do not think you have been honest about publicly displaying your actual political orientation and i think this is something Merlot referred to when he was slamming you for breast beating when Ramdev got beaten by the police.
That is just ridiculous, and you know it as well as I do. I openly disclosed my voting history -- something you've never done -- and you accuse me hiding my actual political orientation! lol!
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:29 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> how many people here follow politics in India?
Quite a few people posted on topics related to Diggy. Only one of them -- you -- hero-worships the fella.

--> what is the number for this 'quite a few people'? is it 20? 10? 5?

Charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> if diggy was a clown, how come he continues to play a pivotal role in the decision making of the congress and how come the congress party--which you hate--continues to be in power?
Classic Rashmun Method. (See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Begging_the_question.) You are presuming that Congress party does not allow clowns to play a pivotal role in its decision-making. There is no reason to presume this.

--> Classic Charvaka Spin. Diggy is a clown because you hate him and you hate the congress party. The fact that he is playing an important role in a party which has won two successive elections is of no consequence. Only fools get to play pivotal roles in the party that you hate.

Charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:--> could it be that you are divorced from the ground realities in India? Could it be that the Congress--which you hate--is going to win the Lok Sabha elections for a third time in 2013?

Could it be that the world will end in 2012? Could it be that the sky will fall tomorrow? Sure, anything is possible.

--> could it be that you will STFU after the Congress wins again in 2013?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:34 pm

charvaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
charvaka wrote:

If I am challenged and cannot produce evidence to back up my recollection, I don't shamelessly repeat the claim. You OTOH have no such compunctions.

Rashmun wrote:The fact that you voted for TDP twice in the Lok Sabha elections at a time when TDP was a part of the BJP led coalition is indicative of your political orientation. i do not think you have been honest about publicly displaying your actual political orientation and i think this is something Merlot referred to when he was slamming you for breast beating when Ramdev got beaten by the police.
That is just ridiculous, and you know it as well as I do. I openly disclosed my voting history -- something you've never done -- and you accuse me hiding my actual political orientation! lol!

--> Charvaka Spin operates in strange ways. Even though you admit that you voted twice for TDP in the Lok Sabha elections at a time when it was a part of a BJP led coalition you take great pains to cover your ass by claiming that you are not supportive of BJP in any way. In particular, you take great pains to conceal the fact that given a choice of Congress versus BJP, you prefer the BJP.

--> although i have not disclosed my voting history, i have openly admitted my preference for the Congress over any other party.

Back to top Go down

Post by charvaka Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:--> what is the number for this 'quite a few people'? is it 20? 10? 5?
I didn't want to rub it in, but since you insist, here is an incomplete list of people who posted in threads related to Diggy: Rashmun, Merlot, Charvaka, AB, HK, SP, TBT, Uppili, HA, R2D2, SB, Tracy, Propa. This is just from a handful of the many Diggy-worshipping threads you started. I trust you know how to count. Of these people, you are the only one who hero-worships Diggy.

Rashmun wrote:--> could it be that you will STFU after the Congress wins again in 2013?
Certainly not; I don't believe that election victories should be used to get people to shut the fuck up. I will continue to express my opinions about Congress and Indian politics even if they win in 2013.
charvaka
charvaka

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:44 pm

" although i have not disclosed my voting history, i have openly admitted my preference for the Congress over any other party."

Rashmun

That is an admission of support to Corruption(2G, Kalmadi, YSR etc.), hoarding black money abroad(not acting on Hasan Ali), lying in public office, Teargasing sleeping women at midnight, Inability to govern, cheating Jawans of their houses, incompetence , dynastic rule, Etc.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:02 pm

truthbetold wrote:" although i have not disclosed my voting history, i have openly admitted my preference for the Congress over any other party."

Rashmun

That is an admission of support to Corruption(2G, Kalmadi, YSR etc.), hoarding black money abroad(not acting on Hasan Ali), lying in public office, Teargasing sleeping women at midnight, Inability to govern, cheating Jawans of their houses, incompetence , dynastic rule, Etc.

--> all the problems you mention are also features of a BJP led coalition rule. Added to that is the problem of Narendra Modi style communal tensions. Would you be happy having Narendra Modi as Prime Minister? Also, are you for separate Telangana? I think not, considering you are from Coastal Andhra. BJP is openly supportive of separate Telangana while Congress is saying separate Telangana only if there is a consensus on the issue. If you want a united Andhra, BJP is a not the party for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:23 am

Rashmun wrote:
AB calls Diggy Piggy, Pigvijay, Dizzy, etc. I think AB views Diggy as someone capable of saying irresponsible or reprehensible things rather than someone who behaves like a clown. Merot is certainly not a BJP supporter. I think HK prefers BJP to the congress as per some of his past posts. I am not sure about the political orientation of AB.

i am for BJP only because congress has enjoyed power for 50 years. and i, like you, don't see an alternative to BJP-led or Congress-led government. if it is going to hit me, i prefer brick over rock.

this is not to say that BJP is full of saints. they have done a poor job in the opposition and when they were ruling (with shiv sena) in MH, they have not exactly done a commendable job. but for a healthy democracy, we must have an option and i feel it is BJP for the time being.

Edit - and yes, i call digvijay singh pigvijay singh because of his thoughtless slander. he thought it were hindu fanatics who killed karkare. and he pays respect to osamaji. and he gives a clean chit to kalmadi and a raja. wtf?

Edit 2 - and i am indifferent to what RSS does. as a kid, i went to shakhas but was bored of it very soon. to be honest, i don't even know what RSS does. i have never seen them doing anything worthwhile with their resources. they just gather in a funny attire and wax eloquent. and yes, they are very much brahmin-dominated.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:49 am

Rashmun,

Why do you have to choose between aBJP and Congress? Even if I were to support either one, I will not support them blindly on every issue. Both parties are in deep doo doo. However, the party in power , Ruling party can do more harm than opposition. When you focus your attention on the biggest danger, it may appear you side with the other side.

In AP, While YSR was politically very successful, He and his son Jagan took corruption to new levels and plundered the state (land deals and mining, corruption in irrigation projects). It happened at a time AP was on a growth path could have created many many new jobs and opportunities.

It is this lost opportunity that causes the heartburn.

I fully support Man Mohan singh on Petrol price increase despite the savage criticism from opposition and even common man. That step is necessary to have a reasonable chance of keeping nation's growth. I would actually go further and completely dissolve all subsidies for petroleum products.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:44 pm

Another Brick wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
AB calls Diggy Piggy, Pigvijay, Dizzy, etc. I think AB views Diggy as someone capable of saying irresponsible or reprehensible things rather than someone who behaves like a clown. Merot is certainly not a BJP supporter. I think HK prefers BJP to the congress as per some of his past posts. I am not sure about the political orientation of AB.

i am for BJP only because congress has enjoyed power for 50 years. and i, like you, don't see an alternative to BJP-led or Congress-led government. if it is going to hit me, i prefer brick over rock.

this is not to say that BJP is full of saints. they have done a poor job in the opposition and when they were ruling (with shiv sena) in MH, they have not exactly done a commendable job. but for a healthy democracy, we must have an option and i feel it is BJP for the time being.

Edit - and yes, i call digvijay singh pigvijay singh because of his thoughtless slander. he thought it were hindu fanatics who killed karkare. and he pays respect to osamaji. and he gives a clean chit to kalmadi and a raja. wtf?

Edit 2 - and i am indifferent to what RSS does. as a kid, i went to shakhas but was bored of it very soon. to be honest, i don't even know what RSS does. i have never seen them doing anything worthwhile with their resources. they just gather in a funny attire and wax eloquent. and yes, they are very much brahmin-dominated.

--> i already responded to your claim that he indulges in 'thoughtless slander' in an earlier post. did you read it? with respect to your claim that he payed respect to OBL, this is is his clarification:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:45 pm

truthbetold wrote:Rashmun,

Why do you have to choose between aBJP and Congress? Even if I were to support either one, I will not support them blindly on every issue. Both parties are in deep doo doo. However, the party in power , Ruling party can do more harm than opposition. When you focus your attention on the biggest danger, it may appear you side with the other side.

In AP, While YSR was politically very successful, He and his son Jagan took corruption to new levels and plundered the state (land deals and mining, corruption in irrigation projects). It happened at a time AP was on a growth path could have created many many new jobs and opportunities.

It is this lost opportunity that causes the heartburn.

I fully support Man Mohan singh on Petrol price increase despite the savage criticism from opposition and even common man. That step is necessary to have a reasonable chance of keeping nation's growth. I would actually go further and completely dissolve all subsidies for petroleum products.

---> Thanks for sharing your views TBT. Could you also please clarify if you are for united Andhra or for separate Telangana? Thanks.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down