Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election

2 posters

Go down

Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election Empty Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election

Post by Kayalvizhi Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:27 pm

http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil_nadu/Tamil-Groups-Yet-to-Take-Poll-Call/2014/04/05/article2150516.ece#.Uz-FP6JZhx0

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election Empty Re: Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:53 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:http://www.newindianexpress.com/states/tamil_nadu/Tamil-Groups-Yet-to-Take-Poll-Call/2014/04/05/article2150516.ece#.Uz-FP6JZhx0

All your LTTE groups put together have no more than 3% vote share. The reason Chidambaram won by a thin margin was bcz the DMK stock had almost lost its influence by 2009 and in the SE districts of TN - with Thevars and Pillais - were ADMK strongholds (why do you think MGR and JJ mostly stood in Aruppokottai and Aranthaangi?)

The LTTE and the so-called Tamil nationalist movement and their strengths are just a myth.

Why can't all these "great groups" form an alliance of their own and show their "MIGHT" As per your TWO (or is it three) surveys, an overwhelming majority in Tamil nadu support FREEDOM. This is a great opportunity for your LTTE circus clowns to take advantage.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election Empty Re: Indian EXpress Power of Tamil national groups in the 2009 election

Post by Kayalvizhi Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:16 am

I was not allowed to cotest because I refused to swear that I uphold the integrity and unity of India. No Tamil nationalist would sign such a statement and thus would not be allowed to contest.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:42 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:I was not allowed to cotest because I refused to swear that I uphold the integrity and unity of India. No Tamil nationalist would sign such a statement and thus would not be allowed to contest.

yeah right....If you and they want people to respect and believe they have the support of a majority of Tamilans, then they have to EARN it and PROVE it. If not, they should shut thight their mouths - rather their spincter muscles.

I know I will win the powerball lottery. But, it is against my principle to play lottery...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down