Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rise of Islamism

+7
southindian
truthbetold
MaxEntropy_Man
Propagandhi711
Kris
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Rise of Islamism - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rise of Islamism

Post by Kris Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
truthbetold wrote:Cd
Islam is just an idea. So who bears the responsibility?  The people who follow that religion and those who live in those neighborhoods. Muslim masses have a responsibility to snuff out the aggressive and terrorist islam. The idea that we have a grouse and we will act out (as thuggery or terrorism) is different from we have a problem and we will offer resistance to oppression. 
Following this very logic, I've posed this question in another thread, were there huge processions/outrage condemning LTTE in TN or Tamil diaspora ?

>>>Did you read the part about many of the ltte guys were christians and there is no specific religious basis for their rebellion? Are there hindu outfits setting off bombs, killing people, flying planes into tall buildings? Could you list them here andcompare them with those of other religions?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:58 pm

truthbetold wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Islam is just an idea. So who bears the responsibility?  The people who follow that religion and those who live in those neighborhoods. Muslim masses have a responsibility to snuff out the aggressive and terrorist islam. The idea that we have a grouse and we will act out (as thuggery or terrorism) is different from we have a problem and we will offer resistance to oppression. 
Following this very logic, I've posed this question in another thread, were there huge processions/outrage condemning LTTE in TN or Tamil diaspora ?
Cd

The correct analogy is what were the sri lanka people thinking about LTTE actions?  They have identified the tamils of srilanka and Jaffna in particular as the source of LTTE power.  We know the rest of the history. The questions on TN tamil support is more like what can one do about the Saudi muslim support to Taliban support.  

Now that I clarified your diversionary effort, why not respond to the fundamental question.
Do you think so? When they say or just like you had said above, people of same faith (no matter what country they live in) or the group bear the responsibility of the crimes committed by a few. So why doesn't the same logic apply to other aggressive groups such as LTTE. What are Indians doing to eliminate Maoist menace, should we hold every Indian responsible for not doing anything about it? this not a diversionary tactic, there is a direct correlation.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

>>>Did you read the part about many of the ltte guys were christians and there is no specific religious basis for their rebellion? Are there hindu outfits setting off bombs, killing people, flying planes into tall buildings? Could you list them here andcompare them with those of other religions?
Premadasa, Rajiv Gandhi and scores of other innocent lives lost don't mean much? What did Tamilians as a group did about it?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:06 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:>>>Did you read the part about many of the ltte guys were christians and there is no specific religious basis for their rebellion? Are there hindu outfits setting off bombs, killing people, flying planes into tall buildings? Could you list them here andcompare them with those of other religions?
Premadasa, Rajiv Gandhi and scores of other innocent lives lost don't mean much? What did Tamilians as a group did about it?
Except Max on some occasions, have you seen anyone else on SuCh being sympathetic towards LTTE, Prabhakaran  (or supporting Kayalvilli) and making excuses for their terror activities?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:25 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

We are talking about terrorism using RELIGION as an excuse. So dont do a Rashmun here diverting to irrelevant angles. FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS...

All muslims swear by Koran and sing Ummah-thon. Dont miss an opportunity to kill in UP and Kashmir if some minister burns a koran in Florida.

Did you see LTTE or Tamilians engaging in terror act t take revenge against any tamil killed elsewhere in the world ? Did they swear by ANY tamil holy book ?

FOCUS FOCUS now.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:32 pm

Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:>>>Did you read the part about many of the ltte guys were christians and there is no specific religious basis for their rebellion? Are there hindu outfits setting off bombs, killing people, flying planes into tall buildings? Could you list them here andcompare them with those of other religions?
Except Max on some occasions, have you seen anyone else on SuCh being sympathetic towards LTTE, Prabhakaran  (or supporting Kayalvilli) and making excuses for their terror activities?
I know but somehow every one of 1.5 billion muslims are sympathetic of Al-Qaeda and other muslim terrorist outfits and we are all in agreement with that logic.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
I know but somehow every one of 1.5 billion muslims are sympathetic of Al-Qaeda and other muslim terrorist outfits and we are all in agreement with that logic.
Forget about 1.5 billion muslims. I don't remember you ever condemning them and looking at the problem objectively. All you do is find excuses and put the blame on others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:41 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

>>>>Are you going to post the lists I asked you for? Or is it going to be case of all religions being equally guilty of terrorism and we have to take your word for it?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:00 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

We are talking about terrorism using RELIGION as an excuse.  So dont do a Rashmun here diverting to irrelevant angles.  FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS...

All muslims swear by Koran and sing Ummah-thon.  Dont miss an opportunity to kill in UP and Kashmir if some minister burns a koran in Florida.

Did you see LTTE or Tamilians engaging in terror act t take revenge against any tamil killed elsewhere in the world ? Did they swear by ANY tamil holy book ?

FOCUS FOCUS now.

94% of Americans believe in god. Check the below and let me know how many Muslims have your view of the world.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/02/what-the-muslim-world-believes-on-everything-from-alcohol-to-honor-killings-in-8-maps-and-4-charts/

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

We are talking about terrorism using RELIGION as an excuse.  So dont do a Rashmun here diverting to irrelevant angles.  FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS...

All muslims swear by Koran and sing Ummah-thon.  Dont miss an opportunity to kill in UP and Kashmir if some minister burns a koran in Florida.

FOCUS FOCUS now.

94% of Americans believe in god. Check the below and let me know how many Muslims have your view of the world.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldviews/wp/2013/05/02/what-the-muslim-world-believes-on-everything-from-alcohol-to-honor-killings-in-8-maps-and-4-charts/

whattttttt ????

Provide me the simple data info I asked and stop being Rashmunullah II

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:27 pm

Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

>>>>Are you going to post the lists I asked you for? Or is it going to be case of all religions being equally guilty of terrorism and we have to take your word for it?
I can't as it depends on ones definition of terrorism. For some LTTE was fighting for rights but Kashmir is nothing but a religious war. For me, all terrorists are cut from the same cloth. I won't go hug a Maoist guy because they are called Annalu (big brothers). I'm as scared of him as I'm of a IM guy or LTTE guy.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:37 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
I can't as it depends on ones definition of terrorism. For some LTTE was fighting for rights but Kashmir is nothing but a religious war. For me, all terrorists are cut from the same cloth. I won't go hug a Maoist guy because they are called Annalu (big brothers). I'm as scared of him as I'm of a IM guy or LTTE guy.

TYPICAL response from ANY and ALL muslims - jehadi, Pseudo, progressive, moderate, and even agnostic muslims. everyone knows why...Koran says NEVER EVER talk or oppose fellow muslim that too in front of kafirs and infidels.

You keep asking for definition and in the mean time the world will continue to consider iSlamis as terrorists by their own definition. Dont blame anyone else but the iSlamis themselves.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:47 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

>>>Here I will give you one, since we don't seem to be able to get out of this round-robin scenario. How about we say it is the deliberate act of killing unrelated innocent parties and causing general destruction to make a point against an opponent who is viewed as an adversary? Based on those parameters, can you do provide the comparison, so we can test your implicit hypothesis that everyone in equal in this department?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:51 pm

Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>Here I will give you one, since we don't seem to be able to get out of this round-robin scenario. How about we say it is the deliberate act of killing unrelated innocent parties and causing general destruction to make a point against an opponent who is viewed as an adversary? Based on those parameters, can you do provide the comparison, so we can test your implicit hypothesis that everyone in equal in this department?

Based in your definition it could be argued that upper caste hindus who victimize Dalits are terrorists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:33 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Based in your definition it could be argued that upper caste hindus who victimize Dalits are terrorists.
>>>but would that absolve Islam-inspired terrorism? or back up CD's assertion that the conflicts under question had no religious basis?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:36 pm

Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:

>>>but would that absolve Islam-inspired terrorism? or back up CD's assertion that the conflicts under question had no religious basis?

No to your first question. I have not read all of CD's posts in this thread to form an opinion on what his argument is.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:44 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kris wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

No to your first question. I have not read all of CD's posts in this thread to form an opinion on what his argument is.

>>>Sorry, I tried to add something further. CD's further assertion is  that the US and Israel are the root cause that has triggered the spate of violence as a reaction. I have been trying to point out that said violence has happened in places far away from the middle east and the pre-Israel middle east was not a model of pluralistic thought and therefore  this convenient 'cause' is not valid, although it may be convenient.

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:06 am

Kris wrote:
>>>Sorry, I tried to add something further. CD's further assertion is  that the US and Israel are the root cause that has triggered the spate of violence as a reaction. I have been trying to point out that said violence has happened in places far away from the middle east and the pre-Israel middle east was not a model of pluralistic thought and therefore  this convenient 'cause' is not valid, although it may be convenient.
The video I posted in the original post provided 4 key/historical events that they think have contributed to the rise of Islamism.
1. Arab peace treaty
2. Saudi Arabia's ascent after 1970s oil crisis
3. Iran revolution
4. Soviet-Afghan war which gave birth to modern Jihad.

They also provided an example: Egypt was very liberal in the'60s and '70s, it wasn't uncommon to see women wearing short skirts, you wouldn't find a single woman in Cairo University wearing Veil. However, suggetsing that period as an aberration and lumping all the conflicts around the world as violence inspired by the book is what I'm contending.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
The video I posted in the original post provided 4 key/historical events that they think have contributed to the rise of Islamism.
1. Arab peace treaty
3. Iran revolution

They also provided an example: Egypt was very liberal in the'60s and '70s, it wasn't uncommon to see women wearing short skirts, you wouldn't find a single woman in Cairo University wearing Veil. However, suggetsing that period as an aberration and lumping all the conflicts around the world as violence inspired by the book is what I'm contending.
BTW, main theme of this documentary series (4 episodes) is "The making of the Modern Arab World", this particular episode is called The Rise of Islamism, its premise is mainly Arab.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:02 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
1. Arab peace treaty
3. Iran revolution

comrade, you should have a longer view when looking at countries with 5000 yr old histories. saying women wore short skirts between the auspicious hour of 6am and 6:15am on thursdays from 1960-1961 is no proof of anyone's conservatism or liberalism. read some books

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:14 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
1. Arab peace treaty
3. Iran revolution

comrade, you should have a longer view when looking at countries with 5000 yr old histories. saying women wore short skirts between the auspicious hour of 6am and 6:15am on thursdays from 1960-1961 is no proof of anyone's conservatism or liberalism. read some books
Since you seem to be an avid Islam reader (& scholar?), how old is Islam?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:31 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Kris wrote:
1. Arab peace treaty
3. Iran revolution

Since you seem to be an avid Islam reader (& scholar?), how old is Islam?

from what I know (all my knowledge comes from listening to rush limbaugh radio) it was formed to save arab peoples right after exodus to palestine started in 1948 or thereabout. it was setup as a reaction to western imperialists setting up jewish hegemony in their lands

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:10 pm

"Under the leadership of a young, battle-hardened rebel commander, the men entrusted with the first American missiles to be delivered to the Syrian war are engaged in an ambitious effort to forge a new, professional army."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/syrian-rebels-who-received-first-us-missiles-of-war-see-shipment-as-an-important-first-step/2014/04/27/61ec84d8-0f53-4c9f-bf0a-c3395819c540_story.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:35 pm

http://news.yahoo.com/desperate-rohingya-kids-flee-alone-boat-155932904.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:54 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/desperate-rohingya-kids-flee-alone-boat-155932904.html

let us not acknowledge that this is a direct result of what happens when commies rule the roost (people emigrate in large numbers in dangerous conditions) but find a way to implicate israel/west/modi

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:09 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:http://news.yahoo.com/desperate-rohingya-kids-flee-alone-boat-155932904.html
Read the comments, pls. They all seem like they are made by these horrible 'chuddies'.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:12 pm

Ahhhhhh....."They couldn't go back to their tiny Muslim village in Myanmar's northwest Rakhine because it had been devoured in a fire set by an angry Buddhist mob"

I am moved ....

Now...we would like to hear your views on THESE...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:24 pm

Ahhhhhh....."They couldn't go back to their tiny Muslim village in Myanmar's northwest Rakhine because it had been devoured in a fire set by an angry Buddhist mob"

I am moved ....

What happened there SaamiYaar? Buddhists got hold of wrong book or what?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:25 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Read the comments, pls. They all seem like they are made by these horrible 'chuddies'.
I skimmed through a lot of comments. Not one, not one comment showed any sympathy for those refugees. And these are Americans, not the RSS 'chuddies'. So yeah, one got to sit back and think why muslims have a problem wherever they are. Why can't they get along well with anyone around? A few days back i was shocked to find the kind of acrimony that cd carried for hindus. He hates americans and the west too. With that kind of an attitude, one can't live peacefully anywhere.

Last edited by Kinnera on Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:31 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
I skimmed through a lot of comments. Not one, not one comment showed any sympathy for those refugees. And these are Americans, not the RSS chuddies. So yeah, one got to sit back and think why muslims have a problem wherever they are. Why can't they get along with anyone around? A few days back i was shocked to find the kind of acrimony that cd carried for hindus. He hates americans and the west too. With that kind of an attitude, one can't live peacefully anywhere.
indinas are helluva lot nicer than americans any given day, past or present.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:33 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
I skimmed through a lot of comments. Not one, not one comment showed any sympathy for those refugees. And these are Americans, not the RSS chuddies. So yeah, one got to sit back and think why muslims have a problem wherever they are. Why can't they get along with anyone around? A few days back i was shocked to find the kind of acrimony that cd carried for hindus. He hates americans and the west too. With that kind of an attitude, one can't live peacefully anywhere.
If you're shocked & labelling my comments as HATE then how should one qualify your attitude towards Muslims & Telanganites. A bit of introspection is what doc prescribed.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:38 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
indinas are helluva lot nicer than americans any given day, past or present.
But the niceness is never appreciated. I said a few days back that if anyone can't get along well with the hindus, they can't get along fine anyone else in this world.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:39 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
If you're shocked & labelling my comments as HATE then how should one qualify your attitude towards Muslims & Telanganites. A bit of introspection is what doc prescribed.
Go read your comments. Horrible!

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:40 pm

Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
I skimmed through a lot of comments. Not one, not one comment showed any sympathy for those refugees. And these are Americans, not the RSS 'chuddies'. So yeah, one got to sit back and think why muslims have a problem wherever they are. Why can't they get along well with anyone around? A few days back i was shocked to find the kind of acrimony that cd carried for hindus. He hates americans and the west too. With that kind of an attitude, one can't live peacefully anywhere.

i remember you saying similar things about tamilians on sulekha.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:41 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Kinnera wrote:
Kinnera wrote:

i remember you saying similar things about tamilians on sulekha.
Did you read the comment section to the article that you posted? Go read it.

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Wed Apr 30, 2014 10:21 pm

I am moved ....

Muslim Rohingya crisis worsens in Burma:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/muslim-rohingya-crisis-worsens-in-burma/2014/04/29/7c31e724-cfc8-11e3-b812-0c92213941f4_gallery.html?hpid=z8#item0

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Apr 30, 2014 11:15 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I am moved ....

Muslim Rohingya crisis worsens in Burma:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/muslim-rohingya-crisis-worsens-in-burma/2014/04/29/7c31e724-cfc8-11e3-b812-0c92213941f4_gallery.html?hpid=z8#item0

LAGOS, Nigeria – Scores of girls and young women kidnapped from a school in Nigeria are being forced to marry their Islamic extremist abductors, a civil society group reported Wednesday.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/kidnapped-girls-nigeria-forced-marry-islamic-extremist-abductors-article-1.1774165

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:57 pm

Can Iraq hold together? It’s worth examining what is happening in that country through a broader prism. If you had looked at the Middle East 15 years ago, you would have seen a string of strikingly similar regimes — from Libya and Tunisia in the west to Syria and Iraq in the east. They were all dictatorships. They were all secular, in the sense that they did not derive their legitimacy from religious identity. Historically, they had all been supported by outside powers — first the British and French, then the superpowers — which meant that these rulers worried more about pleasing patrons abroad than currying favor at home. And they had secure borders.

Today, across the region, from Libya to Syria, that structure of authority has collapsed and people are reaching for their older identities — Sunni, Shiite, Kurd. Sectarian groups, often Islamist, have filled the power vacuum, spilling over borders and spreading violence. In Iraq and elsewhere, no amount of U.S. military power can put Humpty Dumpty back together.

Let’s be clear. The Iraq war was the crucial trigger, and the U.S. occupation needlessly exacerbated sectarian identities rather than building national ones. But once the old order broke, Iraq’s Shiites, who had been suppressed for decades, in some cases brutally, were not likely to sign up to share power easily with their former tormentors.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/fareed-zakaria-an-enclave-strategy-for-iraq/2014/06/19/e06d8938-f7ea-11e3-a606-946fd632f9f1_story.html?hpid=z5

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Jun 21, 2014 9:13 am

BAGHDAD — In a darkened living room in the Shiite neighborhood of Sadr City, a gray-haired militia commander picked up his phone Friday to read a text message from one of his colleagues on the battlefield. “Captured six ISIS members in an ambush,” it said, referring to militants from Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, an al-Qaeda splinter group whose advance over the past 10 days has nearly brought the Iraqi state to its knees. “At dawn I killed two, four I gave to the army.”

The message was an example of what members of Iraq’s Shiite militias describe as growing cooperation with the country’s army. As Iraq spirals into chaos, Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki is now relying on the militias, which once carried out hundreds of attacks on U.S. soldiers, to help him cling to power.

The lines between Shiite militias and the Iraqi armed forces have been increasingly blurred since the withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011. Now, as the ISIS threat reinvigorates militias and the United States dispatches 300 military advisers to the fracturing country, the overlap is raising questions about increased American support for Iraqi forces.

“Potentially what this could amount to is the U.S. arming or advising Iranian proxies, some of which are on the terror list,” said Phillip Smyth, a researcher at the University of Maryland specializing in Shiite Islamist groups.

Speaking in London, retired Gen. David H. Petraeus, the former head of coalition forces in Iraq, raised similar concerns on Wednesday. “This cannot be the United States being the air force of Shia militias,” he said of potential U.S. strikes on ISIS targets in Iraq.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/middle_east/iraqi-army-increasingly-bolstered-by-shiite-militias-as-isis-advances/2014/06/20/0eabaf3a-f8b5-11e3-a606-946fd632f9f1_story.html?hpid=z1

-> Groundhog day; I'm afraid, the same old failed (foreign policy) shit of the 20th century is being reenacted all over. We can sit here and keep blaming Islamist evils for this mess and conveniently forget who created it, make the situation worse by butting in & keep harping on dumb rhetoric like it is not in the best interests of America, If we do nothing now America won't be safe. If America won't be safe because of ISIS then why the fuck did you guys create the DHS and spent trillions and trillions of taxpayers dollars in the name of safeguarding our borders. I hope these guys are not suggesting that DHS is a complete failure in accomplishing its mission.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3