Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the new face of india

+15
Impedimenta
Idéfix
indophile
Merlot Daruwala
Propagandhi711
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
truthbetold
confuzzled dude
Hellsangel
southindian
Kris
swapna
Maria S
MaxEntropy_Man
bw
19 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

the new face of india - Page 3 Empty Re: the new face of india

Post by bw Mon May 19, 2014 9:14 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
bw wrote:bah! just when i was warming up, i see this. the hunk practising kathak with his soul mates, i guess.

oh well, shall try again with fresh eyes tomorrow.

BTW, I hear the RSS has changed their uniform. Shakhas are held once a week, weekends, etc.. Are allowed to wear pants - one reason why 2000 new Shakhas came up in UP within 1 year.

In fact, they should also allow females to attend co-ed Shakhas. Just an idea to the nickerwalas.

it seems the virginal hunk's sartorial elegance has rubbed off a bit on his soulmate knicker mamas.

the new face of india - Page 3 Bjp-rss02-1_660_071213082359

anyway, let me get back to finding that elusive SA in that hot, hot, hot, thoppi wearing, arivaaL brandishing thoppai mama PM.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon May 19, 2014 9:23 pm

spindly legs, knobby knees, and hairy thighs can be hawwtttt!

and when they do the zogist salute i bet there's not a dry panty for miles! and throw in a meat cleaver or two and the gals will go positively seismic!
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Idéfix Mon May 19, 2014 9:42 pm

Each knicker mama's right sock is longer than his left sock. Is that by design? Is there some hidden Golwalkarian symbolism there?
Idéfix
Idéfix

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Mon May 19, 2014 9:46 pm

Idéfix wrote:Each knicker mama's right sock is longer than his left sock. Is that by design? Is there some hidden Golwalkarian symbolism there?

it's probably a photoshopped image but i love it. i had no idea RSS could give me so much joy. i must thank maria for posting that article about modi's hotness. pursuit of it has been a path of unparalleled mirth.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Mon May 19, 2014 10:48 pm

New face of India?

the new face of india - Page 3 Results-rhs_635359633193318792

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 6:43 am

It has been interesting to observe Mr. Modi just as a person..

It's no secret I like to see people with their many sides and complexities. I may or may not agree with their beliefs, politics..esp. their actions..but try not to be influenced by that- remain objective as much as I can.
It is interesting how the new face of India is different from the old face..Mr. Man Mohan Singh was rather stoic and expressionless, low key..while  Mr. Modi is flamboyant and melodramatic. 

For the record, I like men who are not afraid to show the range of true emotions..as long as they don't become like the baby-faced (when he pouts like a kid) Mr. Kleenex John Bohener! 

On a different note..looks like our/my old Sulekha friend Mr. Rajiv Malhotra is advising Mr. Modi on US relations..after all these years in the US, I see that he wants to take hard stances with Mr. Obama  (seems almost personal) and US relations..I hope Mr. Modi pauses and is not ready to rush and embrace the "get tough with US" advice right away.

Anyways..will observe for sure! 

Last edited by Maria S on Tue May 20, 2014 6:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 20, 2014 6:50 am

why this need to puppy doggify a dislikable politician maria? it's perfectly ok to not like a politician and not find anything to like about him.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 7:00 am

Max,

Why can't I have mixed feelings about anyone- anything?! 
That's just me, and how I am with anyone..I don't see people in black or white terms- but in shades of grey.. you can like me or totally dislike me for that!  

Mr. Modi..is quite colorful and has flair..I can't deny that. 
*He is the new leader of India..appearances/personality observations aside, I would like to see how he functions in this new role. People surprise us all the time..in good and bad ways. 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 7:40 am

Before I move on today..

When it comes to international relations, I am primarily interested in:

1. India - US relations 

2. How this change will affect stances on Srilankan Tamils. I was not happy with the "no-vote"..a few weeks ago. 

Will have a lot to say, if I dislike what I see..and feelings are fluid..can change quickly:) 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 20, 2014 9:00 am

Maria S wrote:Max,

That's just me, and how I am with anyone..I don't see people in black or white terms- but in shades of grey.. you can like me or totally dislike me for that!  

*He is the new leader of India..appearances/personality observations aside, I would like to see how he functions in this new role. People surprise us all the time..in good and bad ways. 

This space is reserved for Ammaachi AKA Swapna/Michelle also known before the transgender operation Rev. Flimmy Iyer.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 20, 2014 9:31 am

This space is reserved for Ammaachi AKA Swapna/Michelle also known before the transgender operation Rev. Flimmy Iyer.

HAHAHAAAA

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue May 20, 2014 9:38 am

Maria S wrote:
On a different note..looks like our/my old Sulekha friend Mr. Rajiv Malhotra is advising Mr. Modi on US relations..

awesome. it was always refreshing to read his articles on old sulekha...such a departure from the tiring bullshit from indian academics with no real world credentials other than securing some grant from JNU.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 20, 2014 9:46 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:

HAHAHAAAA

After scouring the posts all night for spelling and grammar, Achachan Ammachi finally fell asleep.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Tue May 20, 2014 9:54 am

i too have supported malhotra on his robust take down of western academics studying hinduism. there was definitely a space to do that and he captured it nicely. not much a fan of his followers though.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 11:00 am

அட என்னங்க உப்பிலி! உங்களுக்கு இது கொஞ்சம் ஓவரா தெரியலை? நீங்க என்னை போட்டு குடுக்கவும் வேணாம், கூட்டி குடுக்கவும் வேணாம்! 

என் பெயரை சொன்னால் 1000 ஸ்வப்ன சுந்தரிகளும், 10,000 மிஷல்களும் அன்பாக ஓடி, நாடி வருவார்கள்! இந்த "திருமங்கை"  business 

எல்லாம் வேண்டவே வேண்டாம் , ரொம்ப சலிப்பாகி விட்டது! 

என்னிடம் அன்பாக இருப்பவர்கள் மட்டுமே போதும்!  நீங்க என் கிட்டே அன்பாக பேசுங்க!  நன்றி தோழர்!
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue May 20, 2014 11:27 am

Maria S wrote:

அட என்னங்க உப்பிலி! உங்களுக்கு இது கொஞ்சம் ஓவரா தெரியலை? நீங்க என்னை போட்டு குடுக்கவும் வேணாம், கூட்டி குடுக்கவும் வேணாம்! 

என் பெயரை சொன்னால் 1000 ஸ்வப்ன சுந்தரிகளும், 10,000 மிஷல்களும் அன்பாக ஓடி, நாடி வருவார்கள்! இந்த "திருமங்கை"  business 

எல்லாம் வேண்டவே வேண்டாம் , ரொம்ப சலிப்பாகி விட்டது! 

என்னிடம் அன்பாக இருப்பவர்கள் மட்டுமே போதும்!  நீங்க என் கிட்டே அன்பாக பேசுங்க!  நன்றி தோழர்!

அறுசுவை உணவிற்க்கு சிறிதளவு காரம் போல ஸ்வப்னாவின் கடுகு போன்ற உரை உணவை சிறிரபிக்கின்றது. கூட்டு, ரசதிணிலே கடுகு தாலிப்பது போல என்றுதான் வைத்துக்கொள்வோமே (அல்லது தெருவிநுலே சொரி நாய் குறைப்பது போல என்றும் கூறலாம்.)

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 11:45 am

திரு. உப்பிலி! 

ஆஹா, ஆஹா..தமிழில் உங்கள் பதிவு அபாரம் ! 

என்னை சிரிக்க வைத்ததற்கு நன்றிSmile 
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by Impedimenta Tue May 20, 2014 12:46 pm

Maria S wrote:திரு. உப்பிலி! 

ஆஹா, ஆஹா..தமிழில் உங்கள் பதிவு அபாரம் ! 

என்னை சிரிக்க வைத்ததற்கு நன்றிSmile 

ahaaa, I feel like reading some bharathiyar :-)

M akka/M adi Saamiyaar, NalaMa?

Impedimenta

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Tue May 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

HAHAHAAAA
It is none of my business but sometimes I do wonder why he took rebirth with the Shikhandian handle known as Swapna/Michelle.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue May 20, 2014 3:52 pm

nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

HAHAHAAAA
It is none of my business but sometimes I do wonder why he took rebirth with the Shikhandian handle known as Swapna/Michelle.

Achachan Ammachi probably misses his her tranny girlfriend.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria S Tue May 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Impedimenta wrote:

M akka/M adi Saamiyaar, NalaMa?

I am fine I-ma.

Hope you are too. 

Take care.
Maria S
Maria S

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Tue May 20, 2014 10:40 pm

nevada wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

HAHAHAAAA

I have four theories. Pick your favorite.

1. As a child , whenever he got into trouble , he used to hide behind any elderly lady's skirt/saree that he could find, and he is regressing to that stage now and using female handles as proxies for skirt/saree.

2. He was afraid of legal trouble should Carvaka decide to sue or complain to the FBI etc. Please note that he hasn't admitted anywhere that those female handles are his own. This way if he gets into legal trouble he can always deny and say that virile men like himself , don't use female handles.

3. He wanted to see if any of the regulars here confide their secrets to him in chat/PM's. For example female posters may bond with him thinking that it is another harmless female and some male posters may run after him/her just the way he was fooled by a tranny poster into sharing his fantasies and all. And using the name michelle could give him more mileage as it is western sounding and he hoped to catch more fish with that bait.

4. He really did have a sex change operation and wanted a truer handle.

Sanjay Subbarao

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3