Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modi Speech - a different hue

3 posters

Go down

Modi Speech - a different hue Empty Modi Speech - a different hue

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:02 pm

He added: “Our IIMs are focused on minting potential CEOs who can earn Rs 2 (crore) and (Rs) 3 crore packages. Yet ask these CEOs what they want for their children. In one voice, they will say, ‘The best education; the best teachers’. “It is sad that teaching is regarded as a second or third career option. Someone who can’t make the grade as a doctor or an engineer says, ‘Okay, I’ll become a teacher’. “That mindset has to change. From Class X or XII, students must start thinking, ‘Yes, I will go into teaching’.”

Say whatever about this guy... but what he is saying is a whole lot different from the usual sound bites.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modi Speech - a different hue Empty Re: Modi Speech - a different hue

Post by Rishi Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:36 pm

>>>Why is that any woman in India who is a medical doctor do not want to marry a school teacher?

Rishi

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
He added: “Our IIMs are focused on minting potential CEOs who can earn Rs 2 (crore) and (Rs) 3 crore packages. Yet ask these CEOs what they want for their children. In one voice, they will say, ‘The best education; the best teachers’.  “It is sad that teaching is regarded as a second or third career option. Someone who can’t make the grade as a doctor or an engineer says, ‘Okay, I’ll become a teacher’.  “That mindset has to change. From Class X or XII, students must start thinking, ‘Yes, I will go into teaching’.”

Say whatever about this guy... but what he is saying is a whole lot different from the usual sound bites.

the mindset will change if teachers are paid as much as the doctors and engineers. duh!

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jun 08, 2014 10:42 pm

Rishi wrote:>>>Why is that any woman in India who is a medical doctor do not want to marry a school teacher?

r u kidding?

Indian marriages gross(ly) business deals.

If a girl is a doctor marries ONLY a doc dude

Engineer ONLY an Eng dude or higher

IT girl marries only IT or Doctor or accountant

of course, if a guy demands the same, there will be people calling him greedy and tellhim to be open and marry below him.

What is worse, the girls even want the guy to hv studied at colleges higher than they did and work at a better known company.

It is downright scary and disgusting and better to stay away from any match making - which I never ever did to start with.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down