Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

3 posters

Go down

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Empty Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Post by Hellsangel Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:53 pm

http://rt.com/usa/165612-us-iran-allies-iraq-insurgency/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Empty Re: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Post by Hellsangel Sun Jun 15, 2014 8:36 pm

(CNN) -- Breaking news alert at 9:17 p.m.
The Obama administration is exploring possible direct talks with Iran over the deteriorating situation in Iraq, two senior U.S. officials tell CNN.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship Empty Re: Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:08 pm

good.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:44 pm

United front or joint front or alliance or partnership or teaming up. Whatever your term for it, that is the essence of leadership.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down