Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Solved

2 posters

Go down

Solved Empty Solved

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:31 pm

Been watching different flavors of these series on Netflix. Basically there are only so many ways to outsmart a determined forensic team. what all can you be smart about...

1 - don't do it with a gun. ballistic forensics is like a hound dog.
2 - don't carry your cell phone. cell towers.
3 - don't try to do stupid tricks like video taping yourself and change time on the cam to prove your alibi. and if you are doing that, do not do it on a sunny day. they will actually look at that same video that was supposed to be your alibi, calculate the shadow of your nose on your face and find the *real* time of the day.
4 - do not use your own vehicle for going to the crime scene and back.
5 - if you do, make sure the tires are very generic kind. or the ground doesn't have specific unique minerals in them.
6 - make sure there is no cctv in the area.
7 - if someone has seen you, abort the idea.
8 - do not engage in a struggle with the victim. any fluid at the crime scene or on your clothes, and u r gone.
9 - keep your google searches clean. do not go back and google news on the victim(s) if they are supposed to be not close to you.
10 - same with electronics. mail, messages, videos.

*phew* best is, just don't try to kill anyone.

Back to top Go down

Solved Empty Re: Solved

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:36 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Been watching different flavors of these series on Netflix. Basically there are only so many ways to outsmart a determined forensic team. what all can you be smart about...

3 - don't try to do stupid tricks like video taping yourself and change time on the cam to prove your alibi. and if you are doing that, do not do it on a sunny day. they will actually look at that same video that was supposed to be your alibi, calculate the shadow of your nose on your face and find the *real* time of the day.
5 - if you do, make sure the tires are very generic kind. or the ground doesn't have specific unique minerals in them.
8 - do not engage in a struggle with the victim. any fluid at the crime scene or on your clothes, and u r gone.
9 - keep your google searches clean. do not go back and google news on the victim(s) if they are supposed to be not close to you.

I know someone who went on a strict diet and lost 80 pounds.... and then once she achieved her goal started eating with a vengeance and ended up putting on 100 pounds back.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Been watching different flavors of these series on Netflix. Basically there are only so many ways to outsmart a determined forensic team. what all can you be smart about...

I know someone who went on a strict diet and lost 80 pounds.... and then once she achieved her goal started eating with a vengeance and ended up putting on 100 pounds back.

And that's how she died?  scratch confused.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"

I know someone who went on a strict diet and lost 80 pounds.... and then once she achieved her goal started eating with a vengeance and ended up putting on 100 pounds back.[/quote]

And that's how she died?  scratch confused. [/quote]

Just bcz you changed your handle and e-divorced me does not mean you should komboletely forget my style...Razz

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 1:49 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

Just bcz you changed your handle and e-divorced me does not mean you should komboletely forget my style...Razz

for once i thot u saw my social media pics, heh. Well, if you did then those pics are 17+ years old. Very Happy I put them up for nostalgia sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:15 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

for once i thot u saw my social media pics, heh. Well, if you did then those pics are 17+ years old. Very Happy I put them up for nostalgia sake.

FB is a real pain to search for specific people - unlike you bookmark the page. I did not and hence unable to find your FB page....so..

my post has nothing to do with weight or weight loss - although it appears outwardly.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 2:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

FB is a real pain to search for specific people - unlike you bookmark the page. I did not and hence unable to find your FB page....so..

my post has nothing to do with weight or weight loss - although it appears outwardly.

scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm

lol!  Very funny. I'm pretty sure I saw it smwhere before. Did you post it here or...nvm. Maha funny loll

What man uppi, you don't want female handles around or sth?
Dond tell about your fat friends n their dieting triumphs :-|

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:44 pm

seven wrote:lol!  Very funny. I'm pretty sure I saw it smwhere before. Did you post it here or...nvm. Maha funny loll

Sad I made them up based on 4-5 episodes I have seen so far. Tumne kaha pad liye? I know my credibility is low currently but I swear I didn't copy them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:51 pm

seven wrote:lol! 

You must be a Naarthindian...Wink (I already said it has nothing to do with weight loss or gain per se.)

Lemme see who gets it right FIRST - what my post really means.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:52 pm

OMG relax! I'm not questioning your credibility. I may have seen something very similar.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm

seven wrote:lol! 

You must be a Naarthindian...Wink (I already said it has nothing to do with weight loss or gain per se.)

Lemme see who gets it right FIRST - what my post really means.
Now that it has come to my North Indian ness and I know it will hurt Tracy. But I got you the first time you silly smug South Indian. 
Ok I won't say it. But I understood what you meant.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down