Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method

2 posters

Go down

Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method Empty Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method

Post by b_A Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:22 pm

I watched a telugu movie, Seetamma vaakitlo siri mallechettu , over the weekend. It was pretty ordinary but the interesting thing was that almost all the dialogues are in Godavari telugu slang.
Since that slang is spoken in just two districts and the great Rashmun has declared that people from different areas of AP do not understand the slang of other areas , I was worried about the fate of that movie. After all , Rashmun is never wrong and "internets" and his Rayalaseema friend can never be wrong.
Then , today I read that the movie is a big hit in all the areas like Telangana and Rayalaseema with record collections. t
That created a question in my mind ? How are the people of other regions able to enjoy a flick made in a regional slang. How can this be explained. I thought and thought about it but couldn't come up with an acceptable solution. Finally , i though how would Rashmun attempt to solve this ? Then the answer came to me in a flash.
The answer is , as it is for every other problem , the great Duckini-Cluckini.
Every moviegoer in the other areas of the state must be taking two Duckini-Cluckini knowing translator personnel with him/her. One person knowing the Duckini-Clickini and the local slang and another person knowing the Ducking-Cluckin and godavari slang. The latter will translate the movie dialogues to Duckini-Cluckini and other will translate the Duckini-Cluckini to the local slang.
So they are able to sell three tickets per moviegoer and that is the secret behind the record collection.
Rashmun method Zindabad.
Duckini-Cluckini Zindabad.
If you use Rashmun method , you can find the solution to each and every one of your problems.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method Empty Re: Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

b_A wrote:I watched a telugu movie, Seetamma vaakitlo siri mallechettu , over the weekend. It was pretty ordinary but the interesting thing was that almost all the dialogues are in Godavari telugu slang.
Since that slang is spoken in just two districts and the great Rashmun has declared that people from different areas of AP do not understand the slang of other areas , I was worried about the fate of that movie. After all , Rashmun is never wrong and "internets" and his Rayalaseema friend can never be wrong.
Then , today I read that the movie is a big hit in all the areas like Telangana and Rayalaseema with record collections. t
That created a question in my mind ? How are the people of other regions able to enjoy a flick made in a regional slang. How can this be explained. I thought and thought about it but couldn't come up with an acceptable solution. Finally , i though how would Rashmun attempt to solve this ? Then the answer came to me in a flash.
Every moviegoer in the other areas of the state must be taking two Duckini-Cluckini knowing translator personnel with him/her. One person knowing the Duckini-Clickini and the local slang and another person knowing the Ducking-Cluckin and godavari slang. The latter will translate the movie dialogues to Duckini-Cluckini and other will translate the Duckini-Cluckini to the local slang.
So they are able to sell three tickets per moviegoer and that is the secret behind the record collection.
Rashmun method Zindabad.
If you use Rashmun method , you can find the solution to each and every one of your problems.

I never claimed that "people from different districts of AP do not understand each other."

Back to top Go down

Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method Empty Re: Another puzzle solved using the Rashmun method

Post by b_A Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:34 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:I watched a telugu movie, Seetamma vaakitlo siri mallechettu , over the weekend. It was pretty ordinary but the interesting thing was that almost all the dialogues are in Godavari telugu slang.
Rashmun method Zindabad.

I never claimed that "people from different districts of AP do not understand each other."

never as in "rashmunseque never" . You accused kinnera of being economical with truth when she said she can understand telugu spoken by her relatives from northern part of andhra.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:38 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun method Zindabad.

never as in "rashmunseque never" . You accused kinnera of being economical with truth when she said she can understand telugu spoken by her relatives from northern part of andhra.

Not northern part of Andhra, only the part of Andhra adjoining Orissa. The Telugu dialect in this region is suffused with Oriya words so that my friend from Rayalaseema told me he is unable to understand this dialect.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:40 pm

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun method Zindabad.

Not northern part of Andhra, only the part of Andhra adjoining Orissa. The Telugu dialect in this region is suffused with Oriya words so that my friend from Rayalaseema told me he is unable to understand this dialect.

It is called the uttarandhra (northern andhra), the part of andhra bordering orissa.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:42 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Rashmun method Zindabad.

It is called the uttarandhra (northern andhra), the part of andhra bordering orissa.

Thanks for that info.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:00 am

Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Since that slang is spoken in just two districts and the great Rashmun has declared that people from different areas of AP do not understand the slang of other areas , I was worried about the fate of that movie. After all , Rashmun is never wrong and "internets" and his Rayalaseema friend can never be wrong.Rashmun attempt to solve this ? Then the answer came to me in a flash.
The answer is , as it is for every other problem , the great
Rashmun method Zindabad.

Yes. You did. I know. It is a corollary of Rashmun Theorem. Will prove at an appropriate time.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:02 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
b_A wrote:
Since that slang is spoken in just two districts and the great Rashmun has declared that people from different areas of AP do not understand the slang of other areas , I was worried about the fate of that movie. After all , Rashmun is never wrong and "internets" and his Rayalaseema friend can never be wrong.Rashmun attempt to solve this ? Then the answer came to me in a flash.
The answer is , as it is for every other problem , the great
Rashmun method Zindabad.

Yes. You did. I know. It is a corollary of Rashmun Theorem. Will prove at an appropriate time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down