Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death

+3
indophile
Hellsangel
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
7 posters

Go down

26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death Empty 26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:45 pm

...Authorities said they met on SeekingArrangement.com, which according to the website is, "for sugar daddies and sugar babies seeking mutually beneficial relationships and arrangements."

He is survived by his wife of 17 years and his five children.

"Forrest will be remembered above all as a loving husband and father. More than anything else he enjoyed spending time with his family at home and on his boat," according to a January obituary that his family wrote for the Sentinel. "His brilliant mind, contagious smile and warm embrace will be missed and cherished in memories by his friends and family."

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death Empty Re: 26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:16 pm

Tichelman attended high school in Atlanta, according to her Facebook page. She describes herself on Facebook and Twitter as an aspiring model, makeup artist, writer, exotic dancer and a "hustler." In January 2013, she posted on Facebook that "life is great, a great boyfriend, nice house, monkeys, loving family ... doesn't get any better than this i don't think."

Another great Facebook li(f)e.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death Empty Re: 26 yr old call-girl arrested in Google exec's death

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:27 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Tichelman attended high school in Atlanta, according to her Facebook page. She describes herself on Facebook and Twitter as an aspiring model, makeup artist, writer, exotic dancer and a "hustler." In January 2013, she posted on Facebook that "life is great, a great boyfriend, nice house, monkeys, loving family ... doesn't get any better than this i don't think."

Another great Facebook li(f)e.

She better rethink...it just got better....

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

...Authorities said they met on SeekingArrangement.com, which according to the website is, "for sugar daddies and sugar babies seeking mutually beneficial relationships and arrangements."

"Forrest will be remembered above all as a loving husband and father. More than anything else he enjoyed spending time with his family at home and on his boat," according to a January obituary that his family wrote for the Sentinel. "His brilliant mind, contagious smile and warm embrace will be missed and cherished in memories by his friends and family."

where is Rishi? Wonder why they need to bring in the company's name when reporting news.

More googling:

http://nypost.com/2014/07/09/hooker-accused-in-google-execs-overdose-death/

On her Facebook page, Tichelman describes herself as a model and make-up artist, and her social media posts include poems about heroin and her love of TV serial killer Dexter.

In an interview with Fixe Fetish magazine, Tichelman said: “I have always been attracted to the darker side.”

“My parents said by the time I was there I was an intense child, and already liked horror movies.”

On her Facebook page she talks about plans to move to Atlanta, her love of concealed handguns, and on June 28th writes: “It’s really nice to talk with someone about killing sprees and murdering people in cold blood … they love it too. No judgement. Yay! F*** all that positivity bulls**t. Take a look around you. Life is hard and then you die.”

looks like people who talk about all this nonsense and hate positive people, do harbor criminal intentions, well atleast some of them do.  *shudder*

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:16 pm

The name "Tichleman," appears fitting. "Killman" could have been more apt. She does look like a character out of a horror movie. Probably that's why the exec got "tickled."

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 09, 2014 2:20 pm

middle aged guy fucks around with a gold digging hoe and dies. big whoop. happens everyday. move along ppl

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

where is Rishi? Wonder why they need to bring in the company's name when reporting news.

More googling:

On her Facebook page, Tichelman describes herself as a model and make-up artist, and her social media posts include poems about heroin and her love of TV serial killer Dexter.

In an interview with Fixe Fetish magazine, Tichelman said: “I have always been attracted to the darker side.”

“My parents said by the time I was there I was an intense child, and already liked horror movies.”

On her Facebook page she talks about plans to move to Atlanta, her love of concealed handguns, and on June 28th writes: “It’s really nice to talk with someone about killing sprees and murdering people in cold blood … they love it too. No judgement. Yay! F*** all that positivity bulls**t. Take a look around you. Life is hard and then you die.”

looks like people who talk about all this nonsense and hate positive people, do harbor criminal intentions, well atleast some of them do.  *shudder*
Not trying to be a racist or anything here , but did you ever try to get trained in handguns and declared "unfit" ?
And I hope you were not harboring any criminal intentions here - https://such.forumotion.com/t24780-solved

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:32 pm

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

More googling:

Not trying to be a racist or anything here , but did you ever try to get trained in handguns and declared "unfit" ?
And I hope you were not harboring any criminal intentions here -  https://such.forumotion.com/t24780-solved

Let's clarify one thing first. Is talking about loving the dark side and killing in cold blood (the relevance of gun in this case), and giving example of loving horror movies as a kid the same as watching crime mystery tv shows, appreciating forensic science, and writing humor articles on how-one-should-not-mess-with-the-law to you? Anyway, you can be rest assured, no criminal intentions here.

Not sure about your question on handgun to me. If there was anything in that or other article about that culprit to that point, then sorry I missed it. I have never tried training in guns, nor do I want to. If you are trying to say I will be declared unfit, then that's just a cheap shot on your part and I will dismiss it like that. I did go to a shooting range once. Proudly posted pics of it on FB too. Then 2 weeks later CT shootings happened and I felt thoroughly sick about it. (Didn't remove the pic though, liked the back of my ponytail in it).

Also, not sure why your tone sounds so defensive. If you are thinking I was indirectly taking a shot at you wanting to commit genocide on northindians, then no lol. The thought didn't even cross my mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:32 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

More googling:

And I hope you were not harboring any criminal intentions here -  https://such.forumotion.com/t24780-solved

Let's clarify one thing first. Is talking about loving the dark side and killing in cold blood (the relevance of gun in this case), and giving example of loving horror movies as a kid the same as watching crime mystery tv shows, appreciating forensic science, and writing humor articles on how-one-should-not-mess-with-the-law to you? Anyway, you can be rest assured, no criminal intentions here.

Not sure about your question on handgun to me. If there was anything in that or other article about that culprit to that point, then sorry I missed it. I have never tried training in guns, nor do I want to. If you are trying to say I will be declared unfit, then that's just a cheap shot on your part and I will dismiss it like that. I did go to a shooting range once. Proudly posted pics of it on FB too. Then 2 weeks later CT shootings happened and I felt thoroughly sick about it. (Didn't remove the pic though, liked the back of my ponytail in it).

Also, not sure why your tone sounds so defensive. If you are thinking I was indirectly taking a shot at you wanting to commit genocide on northindians, then no lol. The thought didn't even cross my mind.
No, it wasn't a cheap shot on my part. 
In your own words.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:58 pm

haha, this is carrying "don't speak ill of the dead" a little too far. cheater! he didn't deserve to die but surely, they can't claim that he cared for his family, especially his kids.  Rolling Eyes

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:10 am

bw wrote:

haha, this is carrying "don't speak ill of the dead" a little too far. cheater! he didn't deserve to die but surely, they can't claim that he cared for his family, especially his kids.  Rolling Eyes

True. Folks who get four square meals a day at home have no business visiting fancy restaurants. Only those who kick puppies for fun do such immoral things. They deserve the sad deaths they eventually get.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:25 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
bw wrote:

True. Folks who get four square meals a day at home have no business visiting fancy restaurants. Only those who kick puppies for fun do such immoral things. They deserve the sad deaths they eventually get.

nah, he didn't have to die but his fine dining preferences could also have been mentioned in that eulogy if it is perfectly normal business.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:34 am

eu·lo·gy (yl-j)
n. pl. eu·lo·gies
1. A laudatory speech or written tribute, especially one praising someone who has died.
2. High praise or commendation.

Normal doesn't qualify for high praise.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by bw Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:43 am

oh, and being a loving husband and father is something rare and deserves high praise.

even so, it is a lie. how can someone who seeks other options be a loving husband? maybe i am out of touch with the modern world and am stuck in the jane austen era.

anyway, the wife and kids can now fondly remember him as the loving dad and husband who, unfortunately, died choking while relishing a fine meal.

bw

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:52 am

bw wrote:oh, and being a loving husband and father is something rare and deserves high praise.

Yes.

bw wrote:maybe i am out of touch with the modern world and am stuck in the jane austen era.

Congratulations. You've found your True Self.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:59 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

More googling:

In your own words.

Lol, seriously? khoda pahad or nikla chuha. Anyway, just posting an old link is not always self explanatory. First of all when you had remembered this post, why pose it as a question to me? But more importantly, WHAT was the relevance of your question to that post/article/comment? Were you trying to make some point there by asking me that question? Please care to explain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:09 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:eu·lo·gy  (yl-j)
n. pl. eu·lo·gies
1. A laudatory speech or written tribute, especially one praising someone who has died.
2. High praise or commendation.

Normal doesn't qualify for high praise.

Agree. A family has the right to remember their loved one anyway they seem fit, especially if he was not a dangerous criminal. They don't want to define a person's life, at his end, by the one nasty fact (which they likely forgave, atleast publicly) that came forth, when they rightfully knew many more good things about him. Simply respect that and move on.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:42 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

More googling:

In your own words.

Lol, seriously? khoda pahad or nikla chuha. Anyway, just posting an old link is not always self explanatory. First of all when you had remembered this post, why pose it as a question to me? But more importantly, WHAT was the relevance of your question to that post/article/comment? Were you trying to make some point there by asking me that question? Please care to explain.
Well , well, well.
When I pointed out that you were only giving excuses instead of taking responsibility in the photo-sharing episode, you accused me of racism.
When I pointed out the inconsistencies in your views on hand guns , you accused me of taking cheap shots.
When I pointed out that they are your own words , you accuse me of asking irrelevant questions.
I am trying to play the therapist role here and helping you come to terms with the flaws in your character but obviously you don't want to face the truth. So , I will stop here.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:55 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:

In your own words.

Well , well, well.
When I pointed out that you were only giving excuses instead of taking responsibility in the photo-sharing episode, you accused me of racism.
When I pointed out the inconsistencies in your views on hand guns , you accused me of taking cheap shots.
When I pointed out that they are your own words , you accuse me of asking irrelevant questions.
I am trying to play the therapist role here and helping you come to terms with the flaws in your character but obviously you don't want to face the truth. So , I will stop here.

Let's take this one by one:

"When I pointed out that you were only giving excuses instead of taking responsibility in the photo-sharing episode, you accused me of racism."

You made an anti-NI comment on upps post. and so I ASKED you if you are a racist, not accused. You admitted to it, so please don't be putting any accusation blame on me.

"When I pointed out the inconsistencies in your views on hand guns , you accused me of taking cheap shots.

When I pointed out that they are your own words , you accuse me of asking irrelevant questions."

You didn't really point out inconsistencies in any of my views. I was highlighted a sick mind and her liking for guns and how some online posts like these can be a precursor to outcomes like that. When you were supposedly highlighting the inconsistency in my views, you didn't point out my previous post, and you didn't specify the reason of saying what you. So it's valid for me to ask as we were discussing a mentally unstable person and you implied that I was "unfit". Overall, it was funny of you to bring up a post as an example in which I clearly mentioned I went to a shooting range for timepass. Not to 'get trained'. And obviously you have RC issues if you missed the humor in my earlier post.

"I am trying to play the therapist role here and helping you come to terms with the flaws in your character but obviously you don't want to face the truth. So , I will stop here."

Yeah I have flaws in my character. I write about them all the time. I am the first person who is forever in a self-introspection mode. You wanted to help? Sure, as long as you don't send me a bill lol.

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:01 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

In your own words.

Well , well, well.

"When I pointed out that you were only giving excuses instead of taking responsibility in the photo-sharing episode, you accused me of racism."

You made an anti-NI comment on upps post. and so I ASKED you if you are a racist, not accused. You admitted to it, so please don't be putting any accusation blame on me.

"When I pointed out the inconsistencies in your views on hand guns , you accused me of taking cheap shots.

When I pointed out that they are your own words , you accuse me of asking irrelevant questions."

You didn't really point out inconsistencies in any of my views. I was highlighted a sick mind and her liking for guns and how some online posts like these can be a precursor to outcomes like that. When you were supposedly highlighting the inconsistency in my views, you didn't point out my previous post, and you didn't specify the reason of saying what you. So it's valid for me to ask as we were discussing a mentally unstable person and you implied that I was "unfit". Overall, it was funny of you to bring up a post as an example in which I clearly mentioned I went to a shooting range for timepass. Not to 'get trained'. And obviously you have RC issues if you missed the humor in my earlier post.

"I am trying to play the therapist role here and helping you come to terms with the flaws in your character but obviously you don't want to face the truth. So , I will stop here."

Yeah I have flaws in my character. I write about them all the time. I am the first person who is forever in a self-introspection mode. You wanted to help? Sure, as long as you don't send me a bill lol.
How about your RC issues when you say I admitted that I am a racist ? Anyway, you can't handle the truth. So no point in continuing this discussion.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:03 am

b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
b_A wrote:
In your own words.

Well , well, well.

How about your RC issues when you say I admitted that I am a racist ? Anyway, you can't handle the truth. So no point in continuing this discussion.

hey, in my defense I asked u if u r kidding or serious and u said u r serious.

ok, I stop when u stop. deal.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:11 pm

....Ms. Heroin is back in the news again...

Looks like she is a specialist in Heroin killing.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 3:39 pm

....Ms. Heroin is back in the news again...

Looks like she is a specialist in Heroin killing.

When I first read this I began wondering if she could be a hired killer. But she killed her boyfriend first. Plain crazy.

Overall, choking on a drug overdose took me back to that chilling episode in breaking bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down