Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final?

2 posters

Go down

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final?

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Vote_lcap29%Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]
Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Vote_lcap71%Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Vote_rcap 71% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 7

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Empty Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:30 pm

NT

Back to top Go down

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Empty Re: Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:37 pm

voted. Argentina.

Back to top Go down

Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final? Empty Re: Who will you be cheering for in the World Cup final?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:07 pm

My heart is with Argentina even as my mind says Germany is the better team. Of course Argentina has the best player in the world in Messi but the Germans will be marking him as tightly as the Dutch did.

Back to top Go down

Post by nevada Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:23 pm

I am supporting Argentina too. I think Germany are in a state of shock and disbelief as well from the 6-1 rout in the semi final. After such a once in a life time performance, I think their level will come down in the final and this will give a good opportunity to Argentina.

nevada

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Jul 11, 2014 12:25 pm

i am predicting a germany win. these guys are like well oiled machines. they don't have much of a surprise element and they rarely play pretty football. they just keep coming at the opposition relentlessly.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down