Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good...

2 posters

Go down

He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good... Empty He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good...

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:45 pm

...After apparently giving a negative report on Gopal Subramanium’s elevation as a Supreme Court judge just days ago, the Central Bureau of Investigation on Friday did a U-turn to say that it’s now eager to have him as its Special Prosecutor in the coal blocks allocation scam trial.......On Friday, Mr. Subramanium’s name came up during a hearing of a Special Bench led by Chief Justice of India R.M. Lodha on the coal scam. The hearing revolved around the importance of appointing a person with “impeccable dignity, integrity and a fine legal mind” as Special Prosecutor to conduct the trial in the coal scam cases..

Stupid politicians....This is what I call the 25% dependence on luck for your success in career...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good... Empty Re: He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good...

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:03 pm

upps wrote:He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good...

story of my life  Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good... Empty Re: He is good...he is bad...no..no....wait...he is good...

Post by smArtha Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:07 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:story of my life  Rolling Eyes

Why? Did you also miss out on those with 'impeccable integrity and fine minds'? Hopefully not and if that is true,  you are probably the kind who fell for normal(or scheming) ones that'd impress you various ways than those who genuinely had impressive credentials/character and haven't made special or significant efforts in impressing you.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down