Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can Cong resurrect itself?

+4
swapna
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
confuzzled dude
truthbetold
8 posters

Go down

How can Cong resurrect itself? Empty How can Cong resurrect itself?

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:43 am

My view:
1. Priyanka should divorce Vadra
2. Cong should declare Priyanka as their leader

Back to top Go down

How can Cong resurrect itself? Empty Re: How can Cong resurrect itself?

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:28 am

You devil. now we know your devious plan. we will alert sonia to keep you away from priyanka. you sneaky freak.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:29 am

truthbetold wrote:You devil. now we know your devious plan. we will alert sonia to keep you away from priyanka.  you sneaky freak.

Oops

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:37 am

Do nothing. Modijis has already made great strides showing his incompetency & proving that he is not suited for PM job. By the end of his term Indian voters will be deeply disappointed with his governance and will give the reins right back to Congress.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:49 am

confuzzled dude wrote:Do nothing. Modijis has already made great strides showing his incompetency & proving that he is not suited for PM job. By the end of his term Indian voters will be deeply disappointed with his governance and will give the reins right back to Congress.

I think you need to have your eyes and ears checked....i think it will be helpful.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:12 am

truthbetold wrote:You devil. now we know your devious plan. we will alert sonia to keep you away from priyanka.  you sneaky freak.

hahaha.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:16 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:Do nothing. Modijis has already made great strides showing his incompetency & proving that he is not suited for PM job. By the end of his term Indian voters will be deeply disappointed with his governance and will give the reins right back to Congress.

I think you need to have your eyes and ears checked....i think it will be helpful.
And a psychological screening for delusion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:18 am

all that can be fixed but what the brain disorder that makes him see things upside down?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:23 am

Rashmun wrote:My view:
Vadhra or no vadhra, I think ppl of india are done with the dynasty. The younger generation don't know much abt Nehru and have no sentiments attached to his lineage, unlike the previous generations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:36 am

Kinnera wrote:
Rashmun wrote:My view:
Vadhra or no vadhra, I think ppl of india are done with the dynasty. The younger generation don't know much abt Nehru and have no sentiments attached to his lineage, unlike the previous generations.

Priyanka is meritorious in her own right. She is an effective communicator and is also shrewd and discerning. She has the capability of going toe to toe with Modi.

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:22 am

yes. the golden era of rahul as pm and jagan as cm will arrive in 2019.
or is it jagan as pm in 2019?

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by indophile Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:32 am

Congress should change its name, or replace the word "Congress" from its full name "Indian National Congress." My suggestion for renaming - Akhilbhaarat Sarvapakshik Sena (All India Secular Army) with an acronym ASS.

indophile

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:17 am

Priyanka is not a fool. She is happy enjoying the power without being accountable.

Why should she divorce Vadra? She can wait and see how the legal system deals with him. If he is sent to jail for a short while, she can do a "Nityananda" like Abhishek Manu Singvi and if he is put away for life, do an "Amrita" like what Doggy does. Fortunately for her, from Nehru to Indira to sleazebags like ND Tiwari, CONmen are quite experienced at handling such situations.

Who is Smiti Irani? A Mango woman in a banana republic?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 am

indophile wrote:Congress should change its name, or replace the word "Congress" from its full name "Indian National Congress." My suggestion for renaming - Akhilbhaarat Sarvapakshik Sena (All India Secular Army) with an acronym ASS.

the correct sanskrit word for secular should be dharmanirpeksha, and not sarvapakshik.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:25 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Priyanka is not a fool. She is happy enjoying the power without being accountable.

Why should she divorce Vadra? She can wait and see how the legal system deals with him. If he is sent to jail for a short while, she can do a "Nityananda" like Abhishek Manu Singvi and if he is put away for life, do an "Amrita" like what Doggy does. Fortunately for her, from Nehru to Indira to sleazebags like ND Tiwari, CONmen are quite experienced at handling such situations.

she should divorce Vadra to protect herself from the muck that is now on Vadra. Ideally she should have married an academic (researcher/scientist/professor). Further the Congress has now realized that this model of power without accountability does not work. The Manmohan-Sonia model will never be repeated again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:29 am

Rashmun wrote:
Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Priyanka is not a fool. She is happy enjoying the power without being accountable.

she should divorce Vadra to protect herself from the muck that is now on Vadra. Ideally she should have married an academic (researcher/scientist/professor). Further the Congress has now realized that this model of power without accountability does not work. The Manmohan-Sonia model will never be repeated again.

question is when did you realize this, douchemun? you were crowing endlessly that your maata could do no wrong as late as april

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:36 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

question is when did you realize this, douchemun? you were crowing endlessly that your maata could do no wrong as late as april

i was and am uncomfortable with a rabidly communal person in power.* Since there did not seem to be an alternative to the Congress i was rooting for the party. Also, Diggy Raja and others had made it clear much before the elections that this model has been found wanting and will not be repeated.

---
*Now that Modi has become PM, Maya Kodnani--who had been convicted of personally being responsible for the death of 97 people in the Gujarat riots--is out on bail and it seems her conviction may also be reversed in future. Acche din aa gaye hain (good days have come) for her for sure.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:42 am

Rashmun,

More than Vadra, Priyanka should worry about her mother. Nut Veer Singh is jumping up and down like a monkey exposing MT:

How can Cong resurrect itself? 39372519

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Rashmun,

More than Vadra, Priyanka should worry about her mother. Nut Veer Singh is jumping up and down like a monkey exposing MT:

How can Cong resurrect itself? 39372519

isn't this the same guy who was caught with his pants down when he was found to be involved in an oil scam by the UN?

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 am

Rashmun wrote:
indophile wrote:Congress should change its name, or replace the word "Congress" from its full name "Indian National Congress." My suggestion for renaming - Akhilbhaarat Sarvapakshik Sena (All India Secular Army) with an acronym ASS.

the correct sanskrit word for secular should be dharmanirpeksha, and not sarvapakshik.
That is an alien word for CONmen. The real translation should be for "sikular fukularism". I don't know if Sanskrit is sophisticated enough for such expressions.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:50 am

Rashmun wrote:

isn't this the same guy who was caught with his pants down when he was found to be involved in an oil scam by the UN?
Sure, he was a CONman. But, he is also showing that the garlic smell is coming from the Pesto sauce in MT's linguine.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:59 am

Rashmun wrote:

muck on vadra ? You were always saying that it was just a BJP conspiracy.

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:02 pm

b_A wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

muck on vadra ? You were always saying that it was just a BJP conspiracy.

you seem to be living in a different world. i never said what u are claiming i said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

Sure, he was a CONman. But, he is also showing that the garlic smell is coming from the Pesto sauce in MT's linguine.

after he was found to be involved in the scam by the UN, he had been sidelined by the party (8-9 years ago). Cong is claiming that his writing an 'expose' is an act of vendetta.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:10 pm

incidentally, Sonia has decided to write her own autobiography to give her version of events which are described in Natwar's book. Hopefully this will set a good precedent--she is not suing Natwar but giving her own version. #Respect

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:27 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

all that can be fixed but what the brain disorder that makes him see things upside down?
Kinnera wrote:And a psychological screening for delusion.
Really!! you guys had to get all personal.. Propa, only your favorite countries Cuba and Venezuela are supporting Modiji's policies. I guess next in the line will be the likes of Russia, Iran in addition to Pakistan.

Check these out:
 "Too many mistakes, too few words: Critics pan 60 days of Modi sarkar"
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/too-many-mistakes-too-few-words-critics-pan-60-days-of-modi-sarkar-1641435.html

https://such.forumotion.com/t25386-modi-s-new-india-is-off-to-a-bad-start

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:41 pm

Cd
cuba and venezuela - wto food policy. Is this what you ate talking about?
you can't see kerry in inda and a principled stand on food policy.
it is amazing how brazenly partisan you can become.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:33 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Really!! you guys had to get all personal.. Propa, only your favorite countries Cuba and Venezuela are supporting Modiji's policies. I guess next in the line will be the likes of Russia, Iran in addition to Pakistan.

Check these out:
http://www.firstpost.com/politics/too-many-mistakes-too-few-words-critics-pan-60-days-of-modi-sarkar-1641435.html

Here is a news update. Manmohan Singh (Sonia) has stepped down, and the favors and bribes given to the UPA - Cong(i) (Sonia-Vadras) have no validity. So expecting India to fall flat and vote (with empty rhetoric for public consumption) according to the White countries is passe.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:09 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Check these out:

Here is a news update.  Manmohan Singh (Sonia) has stepped down, and the favors and bribes given to the UPA - Cong(i) (Sonia-Vadras) have no validity. So expecting India to fall flat and vote (with empty rhetoric for public consumption) according to the White countries is passe.
Did you [conveniently] miss the CAG report news on Modi's Gujarat & Uttarkhand by-elections.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down