Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Telangana - the leader in temple building.......

2 posters

Go down

Telangana - the leader in temple building....... Empty Telangana - the leader in temple building.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:53 am

Before the recent general election, a Dalit CONman started to worship a statue of Sonia-ji. I don't know what happened to him or his temple. Hopefully, he collected enough money in the hundi before doing a piece on it.

There is now a temple for KCR!!! I don't know what the devotees will put in the hundi (- bottles?). I wonder who is penning his ashtOtra sata naamaavali - will Sanskrit or Hyderabadi be the language of worship?  

Hmm.......

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/a-temple-for-kcr-near-hyderabad-thanks-him-for-telangana-572184?pfrom=home-south

Telangana - the leader in temple building....... KCR_temple_360

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Telangana - the leader in temple building....... Empty Re: Telangana - the leader in temple building.......

Post by truthbetold Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:06 am

Hyderabadi.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Telangana - the leader in temple building....... Empty Re: Telangana - the leader in temple building.......

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:07 am

Vakavaka Pakapaka wrote:Before the recent general election, a Dalit CONman started to worship a statue of Sonia-ji. I don't know what happened to him or his temple. Hopefully, he collected enough money in the hundi before doing a piece on it.

There is now a temple for KCR!!! I don't know what the devotees will put in the hundi (- bottles?). I wonder who is penning his ashtOtra sata naamaavali - will Sanskrit or Hyderabadi be the language of worship?  

Hmm.......

http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/a-temple-for-kcr-near-hyderabad-thanks-him-for-telangana-572184?pfrom=home-south

Telangana - the leader in temple building....... KCR_temple_360
Come think of it......   This looks more like a samadhi!!! Hopefully, Jagan won't go there and start singing his odarpu songs.

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down