Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thoughts about ltte

+3
michelle2
MaxEntropy_Man
Kayalvizhi
7 posters

Go down

thoughts about ltte Empty thoughts about ltte

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:40 am

given my high ignorance regarding politics and history...

all this time I thought maybe indian govt. was wrong in supporting SL and suppressing ltte, supposedly their own people.

But now seeing peeps like kv, and their feelings for India, I think maybe it was a good foresight. they must have known if they don't suppress ltte, they will become a bigger nuisance for india once it got a stronger foothold in SL.

Back to top Go down

thoughts about ltte Empty Re: thoughts about ltte

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:49 am

Come after me if you hate me. Why go after LTTE? What did they do to your country? Just one incidence against your country they started.

Now that LTTE is gone, why is India helping the oppression of Tamil people?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:58 am

I am slow to catch up and all. All I know is how it stands corrected in my head now. I can totally see how they would have been a bigger nuisance - for India - if not suppressed the way they were.

I know of no tamil oppression currently. your "innocent" fishermen getting killed in SL waters claims sounds hogwash.

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:01 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I am slow to catch up and all. All I know is how it stands corrected in my head now. I can totally see how they would have been a bigger nuisance - for India - if not suppressed the way they were.

I know of no tamil oppression currently.
your "innocent" fishermen getting killed in SL waters claims sounds hogwash.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-24849699
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:05 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:I am slow to catch up and all. All I know is how it stands corrected in my head now. I can totally see how they would have been a bigger nuisance - for India - if not suppressed the way they were.

Sorry should have specified India. This is bad though.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

does this mean that your views are unencumbered by ideas of justice, ethics, fairness, democracy, or freedom?

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:06 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:. I can totally see how they would have been a bigger nuisance - for India - if not suppressed the way they were.

Show me one thing LTTE initiated that was anti-Indian.

Of course if you send your army and rape their women and children, they will come after you. Do you blame them for protecting their women and children?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:09 am

michelle2 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

does this mean that your views are unencumbered by ideas of justice, ethics, fairness, democracy, or freedom?

was this question directed at someone else? if not, i don't understand the question.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:12 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:. I can totally see how they would have been a bigger nuisance - for India - if not suppressed the way they were.

Show me one thing LTTE initiated that was anti-Indian.

Of course if you send your army and rape their women and children, they will come after you. Do you blame them for protecting their women and children?

Seeing your views, LTTE could have begun initiating anti-indian movement too, once it got bigger. Of course that's purely a speculation on my part.

From what I have read on this board, ltte trained their own women and children to be in their armies. How were they protecting them then? Killing civilians is of course wrong. SL did what it did to stop the civil war situation. Not sure why they continue to kill now. Maybe bitterness takes time to go away. Hopefully peace prevails there soon, with both sides wanting it.

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:18 am

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:
michelle2 wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:

was this question directed at someone else? if not, i don't understand the question.

sorry, it was intended for beatrix kiddo; i replied to the wrong post.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:20 am

>> Seeing your views, LTTE could have begun initiating anti-indian movement too, once it got bigger

What has my views to do with LTTE? Do you want to eliminate Jayalalithaa because I have praised her occasionally on a case by case basis?

Again, show me one anti-Indian action LTTE initiated.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:given my high ignorance regarding politics and history...

all this time I thought maybe indian govt. was wrong in supporting SL and suppressing ltte, supposedly their own people.

But now seeing peeps like kv, and their feelings for India, I think maybe it was a good foresight. they must have known if they don't suppress ltte, they will become a bigger nuisance for india once it got a stronger foothold in SL.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:21 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:Come after me if you hate me. Why go after LTTE? What did they do to your country? Just one incidence against your country they started.

Now that LTTE is gone, why is India helping the oppression of Tamil people?

LTTE killed Rajiv - a former PM of HER country. So she is justified in criticizing LTTE.

LTTE killed scores in TN and exhorted money from coastal areas and trichy and Coimbatore - So I hate LTTE

P.S. BTW, let me remind you that YOUR country was/is US of A.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:24 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Seeing your views, LTTE could have begun initiating anti-indian movement too, once it got bigger

What has my views to do with LTTE? Do you want to eliminate Jayalalithaa because I have praised her occasionally on a case by case basis?

Killed Rajiv Gandhi. Like I said, I don't know many details, nor do I intend to dig today. Will post here if I find any. Telling you what I sense now. Ignorant or not, that's what I think currently.

Are you saying your views are not same as LTTE's? Gross misjudgment on my part then.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:26 am

michelle2 wrote:

Nope, on the contrary, that's all I seek to achieve most of the times. not sure why you thought otherwise.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:36 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:>> Seeing your views, LTTE could have begun initiating anti-indian movement too, once it got bigger

Killed Rajiv Gandhi. Like I said, I don't know many details, nor do I intend to dig today. Will post here if I find any. Telling you what I sense now. Ignorant or not, that's what I think currently.

Are you saying your views are not same as LTTE's? Gross misjudgment on my part then.

All we know is a Tamil women killed Rajiv. It is not established to international standards that LTTE was behind it.

I asked you 1 anti-Indian action that LTTE initiated. Even if LTTE was behind, it did not initiate it. History does not start in May 1991.

>>> Are you saying your views are not same as LTTE's?

They are not in every single aspect. May be 90% of my views differ from LTTE.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:41 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

hmm, that's a revelation to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:59 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:

All we know is a Tamil women killed Rajiv. It is not established to international standards that LTTE was behind it.

I asked you 1 anti-Indian action that LTTE initiated. Even if LTTE was behind, it did not initiate it. History does not start in May 1991.

Are you involved in the reported LTTE regrouping and reorganization ?

Are you heading the Western region of the Americas region of the new LTTE ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Kris Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:05 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

.... Even if LTTE was behind, it did not initiate it. History does not start in May 1991.

>>>>You can dissemble this seven ways to Sunday, but that ain't gonna change the fact that  LTTE killed Rajiv Gandhi. Period. By the way, the 10% you concur with LTTE on-- would that include assassinations and the sacrifice of children by that thug pirabhakaran?

Kris

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 pm

I keep misreading it as "thoughts about tittie"

Just FYI

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:38 pm

[quote="Marathadi-Saamiyaar"]
I keep misreading it as thoughts about tittie

Just FYI[/quote]

अनहोली को होली कर दे
होली को अनहोली....

Last edited by Hellsangel on Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

I keep misreading it as "thoughts about tittie"

Just FYI

collagen *sigh*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:40 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
I keep misreading it as thoughts about tittie

Just FYI

अनहोली को हौली कर दे
हौली को अनहोली....

makes unholy holly, makes holly unholy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:53 pm

LTTE was the Bhasmasura hastham for India. Glad India ceased to support it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:54 pm

What is Bhasmasura hastham? We don't know your NI history

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:04 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:What is Bhasmasura hastham? We don't know your NI history
Take out all the 'NI history' and talk about what's left of the tamil history.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:10 pm

Here, enjoy!

Last edited by Kinnera on Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Damn NIs, Trollus! (Not Hindians any more?) They control Tamil cinema too.

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Mon Aug 11, 2014 10:31 pm

Regardless, I don't think India will survive in this format of a unitarian, authoritative central government with its motto of Hindi / Hindu / Hindustan , say 50 years from now.

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down