Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you listening to right now?

+29
seven
goodcitizn
southindian
pravalika nanda
FlowerPower
Impedimenta
Petrichor
FluteHolder
Nila
Maria S
chameli
Jeremiah Mburuburu
indophile
garam_kuta
Another Brick
.|Sublime|.
Mr. T
soul.peaceful
Mosquito
FreeStyle
Merlot Daruwala
Rekz
artood2
doofus_maximus
Propagandhi711
Kris
MaxEntropy_Man
Hellsangel
charvaka
33 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty aaj blue hai pani pani pani pani

Post by seven Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:19 pm

seven

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:03 pm

love you kishoreda!

as tw taught me, it is "pare not "are" lol. love you tw!

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty Re: What are you listening to right now?

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:35 pm

Mera Yaar Lyrics
--------------------------

Mera yaar hai Rab warga
Dildaar hai Rab warga (x2)

Ishq karoon ya karoon ibaadat
Ikko hi gal ai..
Alif Allah, Alif Allah, Alif Allah hooo...

Main Mandir kyun jaava
Mera yaar khuda hai
Main Masjid kyun jaava
Mera yaar khuda hai (x2)

Mere pairon mein Bhagra
Saanson mein tappe tappe
Main ishq tarane gaaun chappe chappe

Ikko hi gal ai..
Alif Allah, Alif Allah, Alif Allahhooo...

Woh noor ka jharna hai
Main pyaas puraani
Maine aankh se gatak liya uss husn ka paani (x2)

Usey takte takte takte umr guzaarun
Koi aur khayal jo aaye jhat se utaarun

Ikko hi gal ai..

Maine ishq itar pehna
Main khushboo, khushboo
Ab wohi mehakta hai, mere bheetar har su (x2)

Mere pairon mein Bhagra
Saanson mein tappe tappe
Main ishq tarane gaaun chappe chappe

Ikko hi gal ai..

— by Prasoon Joshi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:39 pm

while skipping the bad ones

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty Punjabi Wadding Song

Post by seven Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:58 pm

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:59 pm

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 01, 2014 1:11 pm

love huma quresrhi. most beautiful woman on this planet.  

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:18 pm

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty Heartless

Post by seven Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:47 am

This is the month to celebrate love. Here's my fav Valentine's day song for all the loving hearts on CH Smile I love you

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:18 am

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by b_A Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:34 am

Petrichor wrote:

Isn't this song more appropriate for GK ?

b_A

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JnitiKzxY&list=PLE5E0267A4BF7563A

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:53 am

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sat Feb 08, 2014 12:04 pm

FluteHolder - really? All the time? You're always listening to this guy? Why? Sorry about the format. Posting from the phone. wrote:

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:57 pm

Petrichor wrote:
you really listen to this stuff? or is this an immature attempt to look cool? it's such trash.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Sat Feb 08, 2014 2:59 pm

Kinnera wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JnitiKzxY&list=PLE5E0267A4BF7563A

kinnera, is that what real telugu is like? I don't know anyone in my immediate family who talks like that, maybe my mom's sister who lives in india talks a little bit like that. it's very beautiful. and I love how her vaani.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 08, 2014 3:16 pm

pravalika nanda wrote:
Kinnera wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8JnitiKzxY&list=PLE5E0267A4BF7563A

kinnera, is that what real telugu is like? I don't know anyone in my immediate family who talks like that, maybe my mom's sister who lives in india talks a little bit like that. it's very beautiful. and I love how her vaani.
I usually skip the introduction (abt 10 mins of it) and go straight to the story. I went back and listened to it this time. What she talked is a bit refined/literary telugu, not very colloquial.

Back to top Go down

Post by Petrichor Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:16 am

pravalika nanda wrote:
you really listen to this stuff? or is this an immature attempt to look cool? it's such trash.

If I was attempting cool, I would've posted the music video, not the lyrics. I end up listening to this and the next logical thing is to check out rapgenius for annotations - like it or not, trash or not, this is what America is/was tuned into Smile

I suspect you are really into old Telugu movie songs, amirrright or what?

Petrichor

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:36 pm

Petrichor wrote:
pravalika nanda wrote:

If I was attempting cool, I would've posted the music video, not the lyrics. I end up listening to this and the next logical thing is to check out rapgenius for annotations - like it or not, trash or not, this is what America is/was tuned into Smile

I suspect you are really into old Telugu movie songs, amirrright or what?

yeah..it has come a long way, transcending the mixed approbation period in the 80's to its current status by amelioration, in the linguistic sense.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:00 pm

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty Shake it like Shammi

Post by seven Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:00 pm

seven

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now? - Page 10 Empty poora london thumakda...

Post by seven Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:07 pm

jaddo nachhe pehn di 

she's my fav

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Sun Jul 06, 2014 2:03 pm

neverendingplaylist.com/katy-perry

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 06, 2014 11:39 am

beats chirta singh's rendition of "ye na the hamari kismet" because this one incorporates the right and minimal elements of contemporary instruments to create a solid tadka:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:08 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:beats chirta singh's rendition of "ye na the hamari kismet" because this one incorporates the right and minimal elements of contemporary instruments to create a solid tadka:

usey muqmal kar ke aao jo baat adhoori hai!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:14 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:beats chirta singh's rendition of "ye na the hamari kismet" because this one incorporates the right and minimal elements of contemporary instruments to create a solid tadka:

love this song.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:28 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

love this song.
Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Fri Nov 07, 2014 2:36 pm

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 10, 2014 11:18 am

phir le aaya dil. i have come to accept that i have only two moods: sadness or laughter. the mood in between is missing. i will discuss why with my maker when i meet him/her/it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:44 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 14, 2014 3:14 am

PINK FLOYD. LONDON.

(Nothing more need be said.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:01 pm

tingu seeker wrote:PINK FLOYD. LONDON.

(Nothing more need be said.)

david gilmour is carrying a guitar as a necklace! nothing more need be said. NOW it it is totally edm (older into it). i sent this link to older. he said he had heard it with his other tripping friends and also "dazed and confused" which he liked. but he bungled up i think. i did not correct him for i know he likes led zeppelin. .

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:54 pm

tingu seeker wrote:david gilmour is carrying a guitar as a necklace! nothing more need be said. NOW it it is totally edm (older into it). i sent this link to older. he said he had heard it with his other tripping friends and also "dazed and confused" which he liked. but he bungled up i think. i did not correct him for i know he likes led zeppelin. 

and "comfortably numb." but they consider it all old old music compared to edm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:58 am

listened to some edm today. liked a couple but could not connect with most. i was heavily into lounge music in my late 30s and early 40s (prior to that -- but after college -- i had really no time for music). lounge music is closest that could relate to edm considering both were lumped as electronica at certain points in the history of music. younger likes music that he forwards to me and that i immediately like (latest hindi rajput music).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:04 am

am sorta into movie soundtracks currently... good while working.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:06 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:23 pm

frustrated, i called up older today to learn more about edm. i want to connect more with him than edm per se. i asked him to reco me some good edm tracks. he said -- i will papa but of late i am into jazz, miles davis. i hung up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:57 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:02 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:07 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:49 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:54 am

tingu wrote:

xh's one of the all time fave songs... any new player, or cd, or anything, this is one of the first songs, or actually the first song he downloads or plays.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:17 pm

literally on repeat .. ignore the ad in the beginning

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:50 am

awesome stuff X 100. bollywood verging on buddha bar type music! insane! jao jao... mo se na bolo...

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:55 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz6JfgCJtk

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:28 am

TruthSeeker wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Rz6JfgCJtk

wah wah lovely! at first i thought it was an r d burman composition but no, it is jaidev. heard it the first time! nice video of mumbai too. mumbai does not exist like that any more. nice aerial shot of wankhede. i spent many a summer in curchgate when mumbai looked like that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:55 am

we will be singing when we are winning. pissing the night away.

https://soundcloud.com/manicfocus/tubthumping-manic-focus-remix

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:34 pm

Tingu....umm....as in hashie?

What do you mean - you are playing to win?

U a musician?

Listening to Jagjit - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gM0z0HXau0

Best wishes on your win,
TS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:46 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RRymBj9_1Y

Koi Dost Hai Na Raqeeb Hai with English Translation

koi dost hai na raqeeb hai
Neither any friend nor rival.

tera shahar kitna ajeeb hai
How strange is, your city.

vo jo ishq tha ek junoon tha
Love that was, was a maddening passion.

ye jo hijra hai ye naseeb hai
This separation that is, is destiny.

main kise kahu mere sath chal
Whom should I ask, come with me

yahan sab ke sar pe saleeb hai
Each carries a cross, so weighty, exists.

yahan kiska chehra padhu?
Whose face should I read here?

yahan kon itna karib hai
Here, Who is "this" close to me?

tujhe dekh kar main hun sochta
Looking at you I'm compelled to think

tuo habib hai ya raqeeb hai
Friend or foe, a dilemma so pretty exists.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:03 pm

Dedicated to my very hard working wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOMjKWrfI0U

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next