Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I converted to iSlam because of my mom - iLayaraja's son

Go down

I converted to iSlam because of my mom - iLayaraja's son Empty I converted to iSlam because of my mom - iLayaraja's son

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:11 am

We reached the hospital and I was sitting next to her holding her hand and the next second her hand fell and she had died. I was crying but wondered where her soul went within seconds as she was alive just a few seconds back. I was in search of the answers and I should say that I got a direct calling from Allah. It was a spiritual experience. My friend had just been to Mecca and he said to me, 'You seem to be really low. You have to move on.' He gave me the musalla (the prayer mat) and said, 'This one mat I used in Mecca and it has touched Mecca so if you are feeling really heavy, just sit on it.' I kept the mat in one corner of my room and forgot all about it. A few months later I was speaking to one of my cousins about my mother and I started feeling really heavy. I entered my room and coincidentally saw the mat which all this while I had missed even though it was kept in the same corner. I sat on it for the first time just started crying saying, 'Ya Allah please forgive my sins.'

I guess this is what became "Allahdin's magic mat"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down