Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street?

3 posters

Go down

why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street? Empty why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street?

Post by bw Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:38 pm

Students from elite colleges march off to jobs at the big banks and consulting firms less by choice than because of a rigged recruiting game that the schools themselves have helped to create.

http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/septemberoctober_2014/features/why_are_harvard_grads_still_fl051758.php?page=all

bw

Back to top Go down

why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street? Empty Re: why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street?

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:08 am

now you see why i blame Ivy Leagues and their connctions to the Looters for the county's ills?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street? Empty Re: why are harvard grads still flocking to wall street?

Post by michelle2 Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:47 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

now you see why i blame Ivy Leagues and their connctions to the Looters for the county's ills?

i always saw why you did. btw, there's only one ivy league.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down