Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS

5 posters

Go down

Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS Empty Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 pm

http://www.firstpost.com/world/indian-recruits-for-global-jihad-pm-modi-should-start-deradicalisation-effort-1689799.html

ISIS has clearly stated it's views/intentions on Kashmir issue and has already began attracting/recruiting Indian Muslim youth. What is NDA's strategy, are they at least keeping track of the rogues that joined ISIS and other terrorist outfits, and revoking their passports to prevent them from entering the country and propagating radical ideologies. Not a peep from the govt. on this issue makes one wonder whether Modiji is looking into it or not.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS Empty Re: Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:00 am

I thought it was your libby hero Obama who publicly announced he has no strategy.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS Empty Re: Does Modiji have a strategy to secure India from the wrath of ISIS

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:58 am

Hellsangel wrote:I thought it was your libby hero Obama who publicly announced he has no strategy.
What Obama meant was he didn't like the strategies he has been presented with; I don't blame him for being cynical given how screwed up the earlier strategy of funding/arming Free Syrian Army (rebels). I would rather him err on the side of caution than being reckless like those two senile idiots.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:18 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:I thought it was your libby hero Obama who publicly announced he has no strategy.
What Obama meant was he didn't like the strategies he has been presented with; I don't blame him for being cynical given how screwed up the earlier strategy of funding/arming Free Syrian Army (rebels). I would rather him err on the side of caution than being reckless like those two senile idiots.
Oh not only do you mean a lot of things, but you now interpret what your libby hero means.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:14 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/world/indian-recruits-for-global-jihad-pm-modi-should-start-deradicalisation-effort-1689799.html

ISIS has clearly stated it's views/intentions on Kashmir issue and has already began attracting/recruiting Indian Muslim youth. What is NDA's strategy, are they at least keeping track of the rogues that joined ISIS and other terrorist outfits, and revoking their passports to prevent them from entering the country and propagating radical ideologies. Not a peep from the govt. on this issue makes one wonder whether Modiji is looking into it or not.

Of course...what do you think Amit ji and Yogi ji are doing. Just their talk is silencing the ever Fatwaing Fakirs.

Wonder when Ajit ji will launch his Ghar Wapas program for the muslims.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 pm

Much of this has already come to pass, but worse is likely to unfold. It is useful to recall that the entire government system in India was thrown into disarray by the abduction and captivity of 46 nurses and 39 workers in the ISIS controlled areas of Iraq; we stumbled into some sort of a 'solution' with regard to the first of these, but the workers from Punjab remain untraceable, though current reports indicate that a Saudi mediated resolution to this crisis may also be at hand. With over seven million Indian expatriates working in the region, the direct consequences of a wider destabilization—both in terms of the humanitarian crisis and potential extremist recruitment—would themselves be overwhelming; the indirect impact is difficult even to assess, and it must be abundantly clear that India's systems are utterly inadequate to cope.

Nearly six years after the Mumbai 26/11 attacks, despite a flurry of erratic and uncoordinated initiatives, India's vulnerabilities to terrorism remain unchanged.

All this is abundantly clear, yet there is little visible recognition within the Indian security establishment of the urgency of preparing a response. Diplomatic symbolism and little storms in teacups about talks or no talks with Pakistan will not prepare India for the next wave of jihadi terrorism. A colossal augmentation of capacities and capabilities in the intelligence-security systems of the country has long been overdue. This is an imperative that can now be deferred only at the risk of India's integrity.
http://www.outlookindia.com/article/Blissfully-Unready/291836

Apparently Modiji has no strategy, he's too busy expanding his wardrobe

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Comrade, what do you think of the expanded police powers in Britain to seize the passports of any suspected ISIS sympathizers?

Should India follow suit?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:35 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, what do you think of the expanded police powers in Britain to seize the passports of any suspected ISIS sympathizers?

Did they say seize passports of those that partook in terrorist operations or the sympathizers?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:53 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Comrade, what do you think of the expanded police powers in Britain to seize the passports of any suspected ISIS sympathizers?

Did they say seize passports of those that partook in terrorist operations or the sympathizers?

Aha! What do you think India should do about ISIS sympathizers, Comrade?
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:28 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What do you think?

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

What do you think?
I think they should be sent to the gulags of Dhanbad, Comrade.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:52 am

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.firstpost.com/world/indian-recruits-for-global-jihad-pm-modi-should-start-deradicalisation-effort-1689799.html

comrade, are you even dimly aware about how you come across? you've been always highly partisan but lately you've cross some threshold and entered the rarified atmosphere only occupied by the choicest characters of such. I thought there can only be One but guess I'm wrong

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by pravalika nanda Tue Sep 02, 2014 11:57 am

normally I don't pay attn. to middle eastern affairs  - even al Qaeda was kind of bland - but ISIS actually scares me.

people have been asking why we aren't seeing muslims around the globe denounce them and take up peaceful means to promote their cause. I have the same questions. There are a billion or more muslims, why can't ten thousand of them protest peacefully? They "good" ones are always pointing to some historical injustice and justifying the anger of the terrorists and are quick to add, "of course, they should handle this a different way." The least they can do is walk for peace.

india - or for the seculars I will say the subcontinent made of hindu princely states -  was ruled by the Mughals and the british and finally freedom came through satyagraha and civil disobedience, similar methods worked for mlk  so why don't muslims try and look into that? I take this as silent support of violent means, they also constantly feel vicitimized and act like minorities wherever they go so they have limited spine when it comes to fighting for democratic values.

take even a country like pak, after freedom was handed on a platter, nothing came of it but a sense of victimization and parasitic behavior. I don't know what's going to happen in the middle east, this ISIS shit is scary. nothing like a self-righteous religious man with a machine gun. Apart from the whole thing being viscerally scary, I want to know why I gotta pay for this endless shit.

pravalika nanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down