Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India

3 posters

Go down

Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India Empty Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:03 am

Modi said, "People from all sections of society should feel they have a representative in BJP. Our country is full of diversities. BJP should also be visible as a party with diversities. Every section of the society should feel that their 'flower' is represented in this wonderful bouquet (of BJP)." 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Make-BJP-diverse-like-India-Narendra-Modi-to-cadres/articleshow/45009364.cms

-> Typical politician talk, nobody would believe this BS of his till he resists imposing Hindi on all Indians 

P.S: Did he concede that BJP is a Brahmin/uppercase party.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India Empty Re: Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:51 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Modi said, "People from all sections of society should feel they have a representative in BJP. Our country is full of diversities. BJP should also be visible as a party with diversities. Every section of the society should feel that their 'flower' is represented in this wonderful bouquet (of BJP)." 
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Make-BJP-diverse-like-India-Narendra-Modi-to-cadres/articleshow/45009364.cms

-> Typical politician talk, nobody would believe this BS of his till he resists imposing Hindi on all Indians 

As soon as Cong(i) concedes it is a minority party for the minority and of the minority, and it is anti-hindu/anti-India.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India Empty Re: Modiji: Make BJP diverse like India

Post by SomeProfile Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:23 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

Not gonna lie. Modiji's RSS gestapo are patrolling my neighborhood in South Southern India making sure that Hindi is spoken everywhere. Even inside our homes. If the RSS gestapo guys hear anyone speaking any South Southern Indian language, they beat them with their sticks. Next thing you know, a police van arrives and bundles them away, and they are never heard from again. We heard that such South South Indians are turned into slave labor to fuel the next stage of Gujarat's development! My family in India is terrified and they are begging me to bring them to America. I am checking to see if the issue of Hindi imposition can be used to request asylum for my family in the US and get instant US citizenship for all of us. Things are getting out of control in South Southern Indian states like Karnataka, TN, Telangana, Seemandhra and Kerala, although none of them are ruled by BJP state governments. If you have family in South Southern India, better get them out fast before Modi and his RSS gestapo turn them into Hindians forever! In America, you have the freedom to speak any language you want. Some of my South Southern Indian friends here in the US have started a White House petition to make Tamil and Telugu to be official languages in the US.

SomeProfile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down