Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light

4 posters

Go down

Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light Empty Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:07 am

...While Tara is a national level shooter, the girl in the latest case, allegedly forcibly converted and bound in a farcical 'nikah' besides having been sexually abused, is a national level table tennis player. Neetu (name changed), a minor, is also a state level Taekwondoist.

According to the girl's statement before a magistrate, Waseem and his sister using a false alias (Rani) had lured her to their house where she was taken hostage on August 16. She was then forcibly converted and given a Muslim name. Two days later (i.e. on August 18) she was forced into a 'nikah' with Waseem who took her to an unknown place where he sexually abused her despite her resistance.

.....But the police did absolutely nothing despite the parents' repeated cries for help for eight long days. It was only on August 26, when the father met Kanpur DIG RK Chaturvedi who geared up things in the language which the police understand, that the girl was recovered within a record 30 minutes!

I challenge Mian confuz Ud-Daud to come up with 2 hindu men forcibly marrying muslim girl in the last 2 weeks using deceit.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light Empty Re: Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:08 am

Why is Confuz ud-Daud taking such a long time to give us all his justification on behalf of his muslim idols?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light Empty Re: Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:13 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:.

Why is Confuz ud-Daud taking such a long time to give us all his justification on behalf of his muslim idols?
Hahaha! I knew very well when I posted the other thread that it will trip you up. Keep them coming I'm really having fun Razz

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:32 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

Hahaha! I knew very well when I posted the other thread that it will trip you up. Keep them coming I'm really having fun Razz

Of course...nothing shocking there. You are having fun when hindu girls are misled, kidnapped, converted, and raped....

A true Koranic Musalman.

Yogi ji - you are right.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:34 pm

I spoke to 2 nieces and another girl in India over this weekend and told them bluntly....You love and marry a Muslim and they'll convert you to Islam. Stay away from them.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

southindian wrote:I spoke to 2 nieces and another girl in India over this weekend and told them bluntly....You love and marry a Muslim and they'll convert you to Islam. Stay away from them.
I'm sure Lord Indra will reward you with Rambha & Urvasi for that good deed alone.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 pm

Yup! Sure and Thanks.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:45 am

southindian wrote:I spoke to 2 nieces and another girl in India over this weekend and told them bluntly....You love and marry a Muslim and they'll convert you to Islam. Stay away from them.

Bwahahaha...Avivek Unkil, I suppose the thought never crossed your mind that prohibiting something makes it so much more desirable. You are actually aiding and abetting love-jihad with your unkil-behavior. Upps Aunty will be pleased.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:39 am

And use her as a weapon to threaten and try to convert her other family members. Oh, not to mention to go after other girls in the family.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Bwahahaha...Avivek Unkil, I suppose the thought never crossed your mind that prohibiting something makes it so much more desirable. You are actually aiding and abetting love-jihad with your unkil-behavior. Upps Aunty will be pleased.

Really? You mean Hindu girls will now be more eager to go after Muslim boys knowing they WILL BE converted to Islam. 

Where is the fun? I mean their lifestyle can be so exciting after converting to Islam. Right? Smile and all Hindu girls will be jumping all over to get to that. Bring this up with female members of your family and check their reaction. Smile

Dude, You sure can use some vivek.

Seriously.... All Hindu parents need to bring this subject up with their daughters. Marrying a Muslim boy means...converting to Islam as a must... then let the girls decide the best for them.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:58 am

southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Really? You mean Hindu girls will now be more eager to go after Muslim boys knowing they WILL BE converted to Islam. 

Where is the fun? I mean their lifestyle can be so exciting after converting to Islam. Right? Smile and all Hindu girls will be jumping all over to get to that. Bring this up with female members of your family and check their reaction. Smile

Seriously.... All Hindu parents need to bring this subject up with their daughters. Marrying a Muslim boy means...converting to Islam as a must... Show your daughters pictures of "progressive women" in East Asia and Gulf countries.... then let the girls decide the best for them.

Oh you don't know what the iSlamo-apologists do ? They do the Lion King technique. Keep sacrifice one girl from their family every 10 years to the muslim community so they will leave the rest alone. They also sell 100 houses in their neighborhood every 10 years so they will not break in and occupy their homes...

Now, that is called Secular method.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:48 pm

The Muzaffarnagar police on Sunday gave a clean chit to a youth, who was accused of kidnapping and forcibly converting an 18-year-old girl. The statement by the police came after the girl denied that Pervez, her alleged boyfriend, kidnapped her or tried to convert her. The youth and the girl belong to different communities.

The case came to light after BJP MP Yogi Adityanath raised the issue of ‘love jihad.’ According to the police, the girl, in her statement in a local court, said she was not kidnapped or raped as alleged by her parents. She also said that she had gone with Pervez out of her own will.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/love-jihad-girl-denies-conversion/article6388860.ece

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:22 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
The Muzaffarnagar police on Sunday gave a clean chit to a youth, who was accused of kidnapping and forcibly converting an 18-year-old girl. The statement by the police came after the girl denied that Pervez, her alleged boyfriend, kidnapped her or tried to convert her. The youth and the girl belong to different communities.

The case came to light after BJP MP Yogi Adityanath raised the issue of ‘love jihad.’ According to the police, the girl, in her statement in a local court, said she was not kidnapped or raped as alleged by her parents. She also said that she had gone with Pervez out of her own will.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/love-jihad-girl-denies-conversion/article6388860.ece
How abt the kids when they are born? Will they be raised as hindu kids too?

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
southindian wrote:
Merlot Daruwala wrote:

Seriously.... All Hindu parents need to bring this subject up with their daughters. Marrying a Muslim boy means...converting to Islam as a must... Show your daughters pictures of "progressive women" in East Asia and Gulf countries.... then let the girls decide the best for them.

Oh you don't know what the iSlamo-apologists do ? They do the Lion King technique. Keep sacrifice  one girl from their family every 10 years to the muslim community so they will leave the rest alone.  They also sell 100 houses in their neighborhood every 10 years so they will not break in and occupy their homes...

Now, that is called Secular method.

hahahah...yeah rite.... why was she transferred from one mullah to another mullah for days ?

Mullahyam and his party would have sent their goons to threaten the family to retract just in time for the by-polls. We all know what the Sp goons are capable of.

Sorry...still Muslims should not be allowed inside Garba halls. Togadia ji suggestion of ID check should be implemented by non-government and non-state "officials".

"You come and dance, you will return in a wheelchair" should be the slogan.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:49 pm

Another Love Jihad in UP comes to light Donkey_week_5

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down