Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

question 1O

3 posters

Go down

question 1O Empty question 1O

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:57 am

Does holding a little boy's ears represent playfulness among Indians aged 63 +?

Back to top Go down

question 1O Empty Re: question 1O

Post by michelle2 Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:33 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Does holding a little boy's ears represent playfulness among Indians aged 63 +?

indians, young or old, don't usually do anything new, so narenbhai was probably doing what his parents and unkals did to him when they wanted to be playful with him. still, it was an inappropriate move, especially with a black boy, and in japan.

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:36 am

michelle2 wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Does holding a little boy's ears represent playfulness among Indians aged 63 +?

indians, young or old, don't usually do anything new, so narenbhai was probably doing what his parents and unkals did to him when they wanted to be playful with him. still, it was an inappropriate move, especially with a black boy, and in japan.

I doubt it; and I haven't seen a below 60 prime minister of india holding a black boy's ears while on a visit to japan.

Back to top Go down

Post by FluteHolder Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:52 pm

He is just sending a message to BO Smile.  Even if your govt denied visa to me, I can twist your ears/punish you (indirectly by getting $business from elsewhere than USA).

FluteHolder

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:38 pm

FluteHolder wrote:He is just sending a message to BO Smile.  Even if your govt denied visa to me, I can twist your ears/punish you (indirectly by getting $business from elsewhere than USA).

eh? how is that, by twisting the ears of some random black kid in japan? what is his relationship to BO other than that they are both black? even if this was meant humorously, i am afraid i don't see the humor.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down