Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should Advaitins like Vakavaka be eternally grateful to Uttar Pradeshis?

Go down

Should Advaitins like Vakavaka be eternally grateful to Uttar Pradeshis? Empty Should Advaitins like Vakavaka be eternally grateful to Uttar Pradeshis?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 10:56 am

Uttar Pradeshis gave funding to Adi Sankara to go around preaching his philosophy. Moreover they gave him financial support when he was writing his commentaries to the Gita, Upanisads, and Brahma Sutra in Benaras. Advaitins like Vakavaka should be eternally grateful to UPites for the way they treated the most important figure in the history of Advaita philosophy. Instead I find Vakavaka using the word BIMARU for Uttar Pradeshis whenever he gets the opportunity. I find this ungrateful behavior unacceptable.

Back to top Go down

Should Advaitins like Vakavaka be eternally grateful to Uttar Pradeshis? Empty Re: Should Advaitins like Vakavaka be eternally grateful to Uttar Pradeshis?

Post by Guest Thu Sep 18, 2014 11:03 am

I was deeply hurt when Vakavaka called Goswami Tulsidas a BIMARU recently. Tulsidas's views on women were no different from Adi Sankara's views on them.

Back to top Go down