Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The tragedy of being Kinnera

+6
b_A
Propagandhi711
SomeProfile
southindian
Marathadi-Saamiyaar
seven
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The tragedy of being Kinnera - Page 2 Empty Re: The tragedy of being Kinnera

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:47 am

southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an observation about people in general-- when an impressionable and relatively guileless person spends a lot of time in the company of someone they look up to and admire, they tend to internalize their speech and writing patterns. i've  seen this time and time again. i don't think anything sinister is going on here, besides bittu influencing two women who deeply admire him, mimicking his speech and writing patterns.
That I agree about the 2 women and bittu. I have absolutely no clue why they do it, but I have seen more strange things happen to others.

Another point. Now you would never know who you are responding to, if password are exchanged among handles here.

My theory is that Kinnera and Tracy suck upto Bittu because he gives them gifts. In the case of Tracy he might be giving her something in addition to gifts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:19 am

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Just open your eyes and read everything HK and I posted.

Rather, just open your eyes.

I gave the link to Huzefa's post to justify what I was saying. You are unable to do the same. Your credibility and trustworthiness takes another knock.
If anything, in this whole episode, HA & you came across as disingenuous. Why is HA communicating through you, are you his alter ego?

It's an alliance of opportunity. Won't last long. But then that's how most online alliances are.

HA is a bored kid who has watched too much Sopranos to delude himself into thinking that he can play strategy games.

Rashmun, otoh is hilarious. I don't know what his motive is. Is he really that thick? Or is he playing a double game? Why else is he provoking me and HK over and over, when all we are doing is bashing HA more and more. Are they friends? Friends don't do this. Is there another purpose behind this? Is this is his revenge on HA for insulting him all this time?

Scratch that. HA is humping Rashmun nightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by smArtha Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:48 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Just open your eyes and read everything HK and I posted.

Rather, just open your eyes.

I gave the link to Huzefa's post to justify what I was saying. You are unable to do the same. Your credibility and trustworthiness takes another knock.
If anything, in this whole episode, HA & you came across as disingenuous. Why is HA communicating through you, are you his alter ego?

+1.

smArtha

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:50 am

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:an observation about people in general-- when an impressionable and relatively guileless person spends a lot of time in the company of someone they look up to and admire, they tend to internalize their speech and writing patterns. i've  seen this time and time again. i don't think anything sinister is going on here, besides bittu influencing two women who deeply admire him, mimicking his speech and writing patterns.
That I agree about the 2 women and bittu. I have absolutely no clue why they do it, but I have seen more strange things happen to others.

Another point. Now you would never know who you are responding to, if password are exchanged among handles here.

My theory is that Kinnera and Tracy suck upto Bittu because he gives them gifts. In the case of Tracy he might be giving her something in addition to gifts.

The tragedy of being Kinnera - Page 2 Popcorn_yes

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:17 am

southindian wrote:

i had meant for facebook 'cos tw's story was about facebook password sharing (i think). i never share my such id with anyone. i share all my passwords with my wife and kids including PINs of credit cards for just-in-case scenarios. since i am a bit free and jobless right now, let me do a tw type story about my fb password sharing incident (this is the time for you to close your tab/window/browser):

so i play online games on fb and some independent games (also accessible via fb) and i have online gaming friends, some of whom are also my fb friends and some of whom have become personal friends. i share passwords with them occasionally to let them play in my id (and very rarely the other way). so one online gaming and fb friend, a girl from wah cantonment, pakistan, cheated me. ( THIS GIRL) we were solid gaming friends and used to help each other but suddenly she went broke (in game currency). so she sought my help. i said -- ok use my id for a few days with the condition being that whatever you win we will split; losses i will bear but please stop playing after you've lost x amount of currency in my id. i saw the currency grow over a few days. one morning i woke up and saw my currency depleted by 3x. i waited for a day to hear her apology but i got none. next day i un-friended her in fb. an iranian woman, another gaming friend, who had been introduced to me by her -- i un-friended her too. that iranian questioned me and explained that that she did not know why saba had behaved the way she did and that it was in any case not HER fault. it made sense. i befriended the iranian again. a month later saba sent me a message:

The tragedy of being Kinnera - Page 2 Saba10

then she said she will win and pay me back the tokens (gaming currency). i said, 'tokens are not important to me. you broke my trust and that hurt.  the fact that you have apologized is enough. enjoy beta." since then i have played games with several ids -- people with few tokens and struggling to win. sometimes an id tells me -- i am saba, i will pay you back!

i continue to share my password with other gaming fb friends. one gujarati lady that i had shared my password with gifted me 10x gaming currency by winning and she refused to take half of it back! life is a gamble southindian you know. and the first gamble is trusting people. the second or third or maybe fifteenth is trusting people the world considers crooks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:47 am

Argh those point games. I began playing rummy again on yahoo, and their entire interface has changed. They give you points/dollars once every 24 hours. If you win, you get more dollars, or else you lose. You can't play unless you can put money in the pool. So, if I lose a game or two, I am done for the day. Will have to wait until next day to play more. Of course you can buy more dollars, but I mean, come on, who does that.

I then move on to playing in the solitaire arena. That's fun. You and your opponent get the same stack of cards, then you race to finish the pack. Whoever is faster gets more points for the same cards. And based on your moves, you can always stack up more cards than the other guy. They have tournaments all through the day. If you lose a tournament, you sit out 15 minutes, unless some player invites you for a challenge game. Of course, you can buy a lot of magic wands, etc. to get free hits, but I mean, come on, who does that. I win a lot in it, so usually my sit out time is not that much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:56 am

Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

The fact that Tracy went ballistic and broke off all communication with HA after HA unravelled the real identity of Bittu is of capital importance. Prior to this Tracy had no issues with HA's googling skills.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Argh those point games. I began playing rummy again on yahoo, and their entire interface has changed. They give you points/dollars once every 24 hours. If you win, you get more dollars, or else you lose. You can't play unless you can put money in the pool. So, if I lose a game or two, I am done for the day. Will have to wait until next day to play more. Of course you can buy more dollars, but I mean, come on, who does that.

I then move on to playing in the solitaire arena. That's fun. You and your opponent get the same stack of cards, then you race to finish the pack. Whoever is faster gets more points for the same cards. And based on your moves, you can always stack up more cards than the other guy. They have tournaments all through the day. If you lose a tournament, you sit out 15 minutes, unless some player invites you for a challenge game. Of course, you can buy a lot of magic wands, etc. to get free hits, but I mean, come on, who does that. I win a lot in it, so usually my sit out time is not that much.

of course, can't forget my real love - candy crush saga. I am somewhere in upper 600s of that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Some of my friends play those games quite a bit. They keep sending me some requests. i block them all. I nvr played any. I guess it's addictive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:Argh those point games. I began playing rummy again on yahoo, and their entire interface has changed. They give you points/dollars once every 24 hours. If you win, you get more dollars, or else you lose. You can't play unless you can put money in the pool. So, if I lose a game or two, I am done for the day. Will have to wait until next day to play more. Of course you can buy more dollars, but I mean, come on, who does that.

of course, can't forget my real love - candy crush saga. I am somewhere in upper 600s of that.
CCS and PRS are switching games. reached the end of both with money and cheat. but hooked to papa pear saga. it is a physics game by KING. reached end of PPS and have started from level 1 in another id. :p
 PPS is like gravity master. try it - gravity master

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:27 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

CCS and PRS are switching games. reached the end of both with money and cheat. but hooked to papa pear saga. it is a physics game by KING. reached end of PPS and have started from level 1 in another id. :p

No I play it all w/o any life/booster unless free. Got stuck (and distracted) lately hence not playing much. Am at 672, currently. Guess it's until 725 for now. By the time I catch up, there will be more.

LOL... whenever I reach the end of CCS, I go back to see how many episodes I am not crowned in in my group, and replay some to gain the stars.

OR, I begin playing in both my kids' accounts. They both are in 300s too! Older complains sometimes. Her friends think she is a CCS star! She flipped only once at me though, when I sent request to her enemy for unlocking an episode, lol.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:29 pm

what are all the popular games out there? I've heard abt candy crush saga. I have no intentions of getting hooked on to them. just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:30 pm

Kinnera wrote:what are all the popular games out there? I've heard abt candy crush saga. I have no intentions of getting hooked on to them. just curious.

I don't know... I began playing some other sagas but lost interest and forgot names. Now I ignore all new game ads/requests.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:40 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
Kinnera wrote:what are all the popular games out there? I've heard abt candy crush saga. I have no intentions of getting hooked on to them. just curious.

I don't know... I began playing some other sagas but lost interest and forgot names. Now I ignore all new game ads/requests.
Hmm...k. What's for lunch today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

No I play it all w/o any life/booster unless free. Got stuck (and distracted) lately hence not playing much. Am at 672, currently. Guess it's until 725 for now. By the time I catch up, there will be more.

LOL... whenever I reach the end of CCS, I go back to see how many episodes I am not crowned in in my group, and replay some to gain the stars.

OR, I begin playing in both my kids' accounts. They both are in 300s too! Older complains sometimes. Her friends think she is a CCS star! She flipped only once at me though, when I sent request to her enemy for unlocking an episode, lol.
good bait for rashmum and HA. rashumun and HA bite hard -- use this info to slam tw again, again and again ad yet again.

to tw -- i dunno about usa but had it been india i would have confiscated my kds' phones and lappy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:01 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

good bait for rashmum and HA. rashumun and HA bite hard -- use this info to slam tw again, again and again ad yet again.

to tw -- i dunno about usa but had it been india i would have confiscated my kds' phones and lappy.

lol... yep they are in 300s w/o ever having to play. No I didn't confiscate their anything, the older one waise bhi kundli maar ke baithi rehti hai poore time, so thoda sambhal ke chalna padta hai. They signed in for me on my laptop. So in case I need a life or anything, I don't bother them.

Kinns, I had alu-kantola with roti. Actually, by the time xh and kids were done with dinner last night, only kantola were left in the sabzi, they cherry-picked all the alu. There was just one piece of alu left in the sabzi. So, technically I had just kantola w/roti.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:21 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

lol... yep they are in 300s w/o ever having to play. No I didn't confiscate their anything, the older one waise bhi kundli maar ke baithi rehti hai poore time, so thoda sambhal ke chalna padta hai. They signed in for me on my laptop. So in case I need a life or anything, I don't bother them.

Kinns, I had alu-kantola with roti. Actually, by the time xh and kids were done with dinner last night, only kantola were left in the sabzi, they cherry-picked all the alu. There was just one piece of alu left in the sabzi. So, technically I had just kantola w/roti.

you played in their id? YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS SHARE THEIR FB IDS WITH YOU???????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:35 pm

madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

you played in their id? YOU HAVE YOUR KIDS SHARE THEIR FB IDS WITH YOU???????????

They don't use FB at all. Maybe once in 1-2 months, or to update their pic, or if I send them a message there and nag them to read it.

Last edited by Beatrix Kiddo on Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:37 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:

They don't use FB at all.

Then why create FB IDs in their name.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:43 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:
Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
madrasi_idiot wrote:

They don't use FB at all.

Then why create FB IDs in their name.
THAT IS A BIG SEGRET!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle2 Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:51 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
southindian wrote:

The tragedy of being Kinnera - Page 2 Popcorn_yes

poopah711 looks just as i imagined him. he appears to be singing a telugu rap song as he munches on pop-corn. or it could be the fashionable, telugu pop song, "girly man":

translation from telugu at 0:39 - "nippley man i met, he ate my motorboat" - hahaha!

michelle2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:25 am

*Bump*

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2