Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shah jahan was a big ass

Go down

shah jahan was a big ass Empty shah jahan was a big ass

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:09 am

shah jahan was a big ass 81111610

Back to top Go down

shah jahan was a big ass Empty Re: shah jahan was a big ass

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:04 am

tingu wrote:

Point 2 is obviously false. Point 4 is also, to the best of my knowledge, false.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:54 am

Rashmun wrote:
tingu wrote:

Point 2 is obviously false. Point 4 is also, to the best of my knowledge, false.

wikipedia says shah jahan was a big ass: http://tinyurl.com/kxe8w9j

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:34 am

all mughals had big asses. but they didnt get that way on their own: douchemun's ancestors used to massage fine oils onto their respective mughal contemporary's asses with great dedication and kiss them all over and otherwise take goooood loving care of the asses till they became big and round.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:all mughals had big asses. but they didnt get that way on their own: douchemun's ancestors used to massage fine oils onto their respective mughal contemporary's asses with great dedication and kiss them all over and otherwise take goooood loving care of the asses till they became big and round.

It was a case of sharing of responsibilities. My male ancestors would do this to mughal queens and their daughters; Propa's female ancestors would do this to mughal kings and their sons.

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:20 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:all mughals had big asses. but they didnt get that way on their own: douchemun's ancestors used to massage fine oils onto their respective mughal contemporary's asses with great dedication and kiss them all over and otherwise take goooood loving care of the asses till they became big and round.

It was a case of sharing of responsibilities. My male ancestors would do this to mughal queens and their daughters; Propa's female ancestors would do this to mughal kings and their sons.

douchemun, you're one prime stupe. the only men allowed to touch mughal bitches were eunuchs. are you stating here that your male ancestors were eunuchs? if so, then the next obvious question is about your real ancestry...

you dont do too well without wiki to copy your "research" from, do you?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Rashmun wrote:

douchemun, you're one prime stupe. the only men allowed to touch mughal bitches were eunuchs. are you stating here that your male ancestors were eunuchs? if so, then the next obvious question is about your real ancestry...

you dont do too well without wiki to copy your "research" from, do you?

My male ancestors were doctors. When they would visit the Mughal harem the queen they were treating could not be seen--only touched ( to feel the pulse, etc.)--since a curtain would prevent the doctor from seeing the patient. But since these queens were often sex starved ( since the Mughal king could not singlehandedly satisfy hundreds of women in his harem) they would often grab hold of the doctor's hand and clasp it to their bosom or bum or _. Often these Mughal queens would pretend to be sick just so that they could be touched in the right places by my male ancestors.

Now shall we talk about your female ancestors?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down