Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public

2 posters

Go down

AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public  Empty AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public

Post by ashdoc Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:57 am

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/AAP-war-Anjali-Damania-says-Prashant-Bhushan-wanted-party-to-lose-Delhi-polls/articleshow/46485398.cms

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public  Empty Re: AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:28 am

courtsey demands you post a synopsis of he link (text copy/pasted from the link) along with your link. could not open the link (net problem).

Back to top Go down

AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public  Empty Re: AAP battle---free entertainment for non Delhi public

Post by ashdoc Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:28 am

NEW DELHI: Aam Aadmi Party (AAP) leader Anjali Damania on Saturday said her colleague Prashant Bhushan wanted the party to lose the elections in Delhi. 

"What I witnessed is that when I heard that he wasn't campaigning, I went to meet him and to tell him to leave aside all grievances, as it was very important for the AAP to win the polls in Delhi. There, he said, 'it is essential for the AAP to lose Delhi. It was very shocking for me," she told here. 

"A lady client was there who told Prashant Bhushan that there were some workers from South India who would like to come for the campaigning. But then Prashantji, infront of me, said that he himself was not campaigning, and so there was no need for anyone to come. How could he tell this in front of his juniors and everyone?" she added.

Damania also said that it was Prashant Bhushan who wanted to make Yogendra Yadav the national convener. 

"What I had heard is that Prashantji wanted that, if the AAP gets 20-22 seats in the Delhi polls, then Arvind would be replaced as convener, and instead, Yogendra Yadav would be given the post. This is what I had heard," she added.

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 07, 2015 10:08 pm

thank you.

Back to top Go down

Post by TruthSeeker Mon Mar 09, 2015 8:09 pm

If media in India were not political sellouts, "real news" would not have been provided by programs like "Satyamev Jayate".

Watching from US, its a "drama! in the name of news" by all these so-called TV channels in India, owned by selfish interests abroad. 

A debate which never focusses on the "issue", but rather on "BJP vs. Congress", or "West vs. East", without bringing "real people from the street to participate" is nothing but drama.

I miss news. So, I miss programs like "Satyamev Jayate" to provide me "honest news".

Disgusted at India media, complete BS.

TruthSeeker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down