Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A voice from the submerged car called out for help

Go down

A voice from the submerged car called out for help Empty A voice from the submerged car called out for help

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:17 pm

...It's one of those things that don't have an explanation, he said about the voice. "It felt like I could hear someone telling me, 'I need help,'" DeWitt told CNN affiliate KSL. "It was very surreal, something that I felt like I could hear." Tyler Beddoes, a third officer at the scene, said the same. "Someone said 'help me' inside that car," he said.

So what could it be?... Not one but 3 different paramedics/firemen - not some religious nuts - heard the voice from the car which had been in the river with the only adult, the mother, dead.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

A voice from the submerged car called out for help Empty Re: A voice from the submerged car called out for help

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:16 am

...make me think...

that perhaps, the driver was also alive when the rescuers began their efforts and could have died over the next few minutes only for the rescuers to decide she was dead. Then their focus might have turned towards the baby they discovered. Wonder if the rescuers had tried CPR on the woman, would she have survived? One always wonders whether a person is really dead for sometime after the person is declared dead - what with stories of people walk out of morgue after being declared dead for hours.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down