Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ??

2 posters

Go down

Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ?? Empty Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ??

Post by ashdoc Wed May 06, 2015 12:04 pm

Let us have a discussion on that . After all in recent times salman has become number one star . All his films are hits . 

shah rukh is too old now and amir has his own niche . so will ranbir kapoor take advantage ? or somebody else ??

ashdoc

Back to top Go down

Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ?? Empty Re: Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ??

Post by Guest Wed May 06, 2015 12:39 pm

he will not be in jail for 5 years. he will get bail (after 2 days interim bail) and drag the judicial process for 20 years. unlike sanjay dutt he is not booked under tada so bail and slow judicial procedure will help him.

Back to top Go down

Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ?? Empty Re: Who will be beneficiaries if (mu)Salman khan is in jail for 5 years ??

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 2:55 am

brie wrote:he will not be in jail for 5 years. he will get bail (after 2 days interim bail) and drag the judicial process for 20 years. unlike sanjay dutt he is not booked under tada so bail and slow judicial procedure will help him.

i tolded you he will get bail.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:16 am

as far as i can recall, the sc has ruled that bail is the fundamental right (or so) till the trial/appeal is pending. earlier the same sc had observed that bail should be given sparingly (but it did a volte face later -- correctly imo). it is another matter that the judiciary is slow and that salman's sentence might be commuted to less than 3 years by high court (bail by default in such sentences) and might get an even lighter sentence in sc. compound all cases against him -- end result should be that he will have to serve a 2/3 year sentence when he is likely 70. that's justice for salman khan. but it is not justice as expected by us honourable citizens. 

then again, i am in two minds. in my early 30s, i got stupid drunk in hyatt, ate a steak and zipped up and down on the by-pass (city highway) at midnight with music and ac at full blast in a hyundai accent. i crashed into an elevated concrete circle at a crossing (no street lights on -- could not see it from a distance) and my car climbed the circle (mercifully that broke the car's speed). i struggled to step out (i suffered a torn foot ligament) and saw myself surrounded by cops and 2/3 people. the cops helped me hail a cab back home. no case was booked. i got the car repaired and sold it (the wheel alignment had gone all whack and it was not worth keeping it) and bought a honda city. there could have been pedestrians sleeping on that circular island. why were the street lights not on? why were pedestrians sleeping on a circular island? is that my fault or the state's fault?  i am talking about the sections you will sentence me under? culpable homicide? what if my car had crashed into a house and killed people? same sentence?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 08, 2015 10:25 am

the short summary of the above is that he should have gotten a 3 year sentence under ipc section 304.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 09, 2015 1:16 am

scratch the above, lol. i am not a lawyer. it seems salman's lawyers were ready in delhi to move sc if the high court passed an unfavourable decision -- so even they were not sure. who am i to give gyaan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 1:16 am

some clarity (from news reports) - at contention are two sections of ipc 304:

(i) culpable homicide not amounting to murder (salman charged under this by trial court)
(ii) rash, reckless driving (resulting in death; lighter sentence; high court to decide if this section applicable) 

the difference is in "intent."

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun May 10, 2015 10:37 am

brie wrote:as far as i can recall, the sc has ruled that bail is the fundamental right (or so) till the trial/appeal is pending. earlier the same sc had observed that bail should be given sparingly (but it did a volte face later -- correctly imo). it is another matter that the judiciary is slow and that salman's sentence might be commuted to less than 3 years by high court (bail by default in such sentences) and might get an even lighter sentence in sc. compound all cases against him -- end result should be that he will have to serve a 2/3 year sentence when he is likely 70. that's justice for salman khan. but it is not justice as expected by us honourable citizens. 

then again, i am in two minds. in my early 30s, i got stupid drunk in hyatt, ate a steak and zipped up and down on the by-pass (city highway) at midnight with music and ac at full blast in a hyundai accent. i crashed into an elevated concrete circle at a crossing (no street lights on -- could not see it from a distance) and my car climbed the circle (mercifully that broke the car's speed). i struggled to step out (i suffered a torn foot ligament) and saw myself surrounded by cops and 2/3 people. the cops helped me hail a cab back home. no case was booked. i got the car repaired and sold it (the wheel alignment had gone all whack and it was not worth keeping it) and bought a honda city. there could have been pedestrians sleeping on that circular island. why were the street lights not on? why were pedestrians sleeping on a circular island? is that my fault or the state's fault?  i am talking about the sections you will sentence me under? culpable homicide? what if my car had crashed into a house and killed people? same sentence?

A domestic violence perpetrator,cheater,hacker,liar,drunkard,drunk driver who could've killed innocent people,encounters with law enforcement in at least two countries - you are a perfect role-model for the northindian youth.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 10:45 am

Veeu wrote:
brie wrote:as far as i can recall, the sc has ruled that bail is the fundamental right (or so) till the trial/appeal is pending. earlier the same sc had observed that bail should be given sparingly (but it did a volte face later -- correctly imo). it is another matter that the judiciary is slow and that salman's sentence might be commuted to less than 3 years by high court (bail by default in such sentences) and might get an even lighter sentence in sc. compound all cases against him -- end result should be that he will have to serve a 2/3 year sentence when he is likely 70. that's justice for salman khan. but it is not justice as expected by us honourable citizens. 

A domestic violence perpetrator,cheater,hacker,liar,drunkard,drunk driver who could've killed innocent people,encounters with law enforcement in at least two countries - you are a perfect role-model for the northindian youth.
do not hyperventilate (attribute copyrighted by us north indians... are you north indian?). use a space after a comma. breathe slowly and cool down. my comments were only in the instant case. salman khan is a brat. your turn...

Back to top Go down

Post by garam-kuta Sun May 10, 2015 11:25 am

brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:

do not hyperventilate (attribute copyrighted by us north indians... are you north indian?). use a space after a comma. breathe slowly and cool down. my comments were only in the instant case. salman khan is a brat. your turn...
Agreed he is a brat. But so are you. All those qualities are shared by you also. In fact, you are super set of salman. He is not a hacker AFAIK.

garam-kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:34 am

Veeu wrote:
brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:

Agreed he is a brat. But so are you. All those qualities are shared by you also. In fact, you are super set of salman. He is not a hacker AFAIK.
 *sad face* i am too old and tired to respond. i won't post anything any more again. sad to learn that this forum is still inundated by idiots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 10, 2015 11:08 pm

brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:
brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:

*sad face* i am too old and tired to respond. i won't post anything any more again. sad to learn that this forum is still inundated by idiots.
*corrected*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 14, 2015 1:05 pm

brie wrote:
Veeu wrote:

sawrry. had not known that the punctuation mistakes were intentional.  aaah, good job!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down