Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women

3 posters

Go down

young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women Empty young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women

Post by swapna Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:34 am

seen at ejmr, the forum at which ph.d. students and young assistant professors of economics gather. there are very few indians there, but young vinod gupta here is a troubled man:

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/feelings-of-inadequacy-when-going-out-with-white-bros

vinod finds indian women insufferable, but can't "date" "white" women either, because they shun him, even though he says he's wealthy, which probably means that he eats a lot in hotel restaurants, is fat, and has jiggly breasts and a personal lotah.

swapna

Back to top Go down

young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women Empty Re: young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women

Post by Seva Lamberdar Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:48 am

swapna wrote:seen at ejmr, the forum at which ph.d. students and young assistant professors of economics gather. there are very few indians there, but young vinod gupta here is a troubled man:

www.econjobrumors.com/topic/feelings-of-inadequacy-when-going-out-with-white-bros

vinod finds indian women insufferable, but can't "date" "white" women either, because they shun him, even though he says he's wealthy, which probably means that he eats a lot in hotel restaurants, is fat, and has jiggly breasts and a personal lotah.

What is a personal lotah?
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women Empty Re: young indian fella laments inability to "date" "white" women

Post by swapna Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:02 am

Seva Lamberdar wrote:
swapna wrote:seen at ejmr, the forum at which ph.d. students and young assistant professors of economics gather. there are very few indians there, but young vinod gupta here is a troubled man:

What is a personal lotah?
one's own lotah that no one else may use. one's name is inscribed on it in devnagari and dravidian scripts; and requires one to sign in with the correct, secret password.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:46 am

Did you register and post your resume on that forum?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Tue Jun 23, 2015 12:07 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

no, I didn't. why don't you? you say that you have a ph.d. 

to me, it's a very interesting site where a wide range of ideas are discussed, and opinions freely and anonymously expressed.

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jun 23, 2015 1:38 pm

swapna wrote:
Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

no, I didn't. why don't you? you say that you have a ph.d. 

to me, it's a very interesting site where a wide range of ideas are discussed, and opinions freely and anonymously expressed.

People with PhD have expertise in only one (useless) subject. However, as you well know, I am an expert in everything (ask P711 if you have any doubts). So actually, I should have numerous Phds (not just two)....Razz

In any case, thank you for awarding me a PhD - my life's dream is now achieved. I hope it is from Harvard, Yale or Chicago bcz I dont recognize anything else.

P.S. Is that the site you "cut/paste" your knowledge from ?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down