Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep self analysis and revaluation

4 posters

Go down

Deep self analysis and revaluation Empty Deep self analysis and revaluation

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:41 am

and the conclusion is....

I am more of a Virgo than a Leo.

Back to top Go down

Deep self analysis and revaluation Empty Re: Deep self analysis and revaluation

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:50 am

so?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:55 am

nutmeg wrote:so?

arre. What a life changing discovry this is... I must go back and read Linda Goodman all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:01 am

actually, all my life I thought I was more tauras than I was leo.. since my moon is tauras, and my chinese zodiac is oxen...

but I am discovering i have virgo traits as well, and unfortunately all negative ones. Maybe that's why I have been held back all my life.

Gotta change this pattern.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:13 am

As an assumed lion(ess) she used to think she could hunt goats. But the new revelation found now that she is a goat herself bleating endlessly/hopelessly/mercilessly/*.*.*lessly on the CH. So that's what!

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:14 am

The Absolute Zero wrote:

As an assumed lion(ess) she used to think she could hunt goats. But the new revelation found now that she is a goat herself bleating endlessly/hopelessly/mercilessly/*.*.*lessly on the CH. So that's what!

haha funny taz... goats are capricorns btw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:47 pm

I 've discovers something in those lines as well...but it's a secret.

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:48 pm

Sasthi wrote:I 've discovers something in those lines as well...but it's a secret.

You mean about Goats?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Nila Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:49 pm

about the zodiac's doofus. Razz

Nila

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:47 am

Where's the deep self analysis and revaluation stuff? I want to do it too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:00 am

kinnera wrote:Where's the deep self analysis and revaluation stuff? I want to do it too.

you have to find yourself in a train for 3-4 hours everyday (without an iphone), and you need to walk solitarily on NYC streets for 4 miles every day (without an iphone), and if you find yourself eating alone at a restaurant looking out the glass walls into 7th avenue sidewalks (without an iphone).....and then if you also find yourself alone at home, the deep analysis is done before you even know it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:57 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:
kinnera wrote:Where's the deep self analysis and revaluation stuff? I want to do it too.

you have to find yourself in a train for 3-4 hours everyday (without an iphone), and you need to walk solitarily on NYC streets for 4 miles every day (without an iphone), and if you find yourself eating alone at a restaurant looking out the glass walls into 7th avenue sidewalks (without an iphone).....and then if you also find yourself alone at home, the deep analysis is done before you even know it.

Lol! Looks like I need to move to NY.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:56 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:actually, all my life I thought I was more tauras than I was leo.. since my moon is tauras, and my chinese zodiac is oxen...

but I am discovering i have virgo traits as well, and unfortunately all negative ones. Maybe that's why I have been held back all my life.

If it is all in-built, decided by stars/moon, how will you change it?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:34 am

artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:actually, all my life I thought I was more tauras than I was leo.. since my moon is tauras, and my chinese zodiac is oxen...

Well when I know what the problem is, I can train myself towards more of my positve traits as guided by my stars... and in some cases, be comfortable with who I am, and stop fretting about changing too much (which was also one of my probs so far).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:51 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

Well when I know what the problem is, I can train myself towards more of my positve traits as guided by my stars... and in some cases, be comfortable with who I am, and stop fretting about changing too much (which was also one of my probs so far).

Next step: finding a sponsor?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:31 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:

So, the answer is - Get a new iPhone?! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:

oh you forgot about palmisty and head lines and what not. They have all bases covered. Sorry you can not change it, you are out of luck.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:25 pm

well I was mostly talking about my personality, not luck.. btw, as per palmistry, it indicates next 20 years of ur life... so based on how u r today, the next 20 years can change.. the lines shift all the time... I used to have a clear cut fate line, and I would make a HUGE triangle between life and head line - indicator of immense wealth... well the fate line is broken, and the triangle is gone... dunno what I did what day that changed this...

(I seriously think I should have married a rich guy when I had the RIGHT equipments to do so, lekin tab apne aap pe over-confidence tha).

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:52 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:well I was mostly talking about my personality, not luck.. btw, as per palmistry, it indicates next 20 years of ur life... so based on how u r today, the next 20 years can change.. the lines shift all the time... I used to have a clear cut fate line, and I would make a HUGE triangle between life and head line - indicator of immense wealth... well the fate line is broken, and the triangle is gone... dunno what I did what day that changed this...

(I seriously think I should have married a rich guy when I had the RIGHT equipments to do so, lekin tab apne aap pe over-confidence tha).

Everything is hardcoded, you just do not know where/what to look for Very Happy

when your triangles disappear like that marrying a rich guy would not have helped. He would ahve lost it all in housing bust or to Bernie Madoff.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:54 pm

artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:well I was mostly talking about my personality, not luck.. btw, as per palmistry, it indicates next 20 years of ur life... so based on how u r today, the next 20 years can change.. the lines shift all the time... I used to have a clear cut fate line, and I would make a HUGE triangle between life and head line - indicator of immense wealth... well the fate line is broken, and the triangle is gone... dunno what I did what day that changed this...

when your triangles disappear like that marrying a rich guy would not have helped. He would ahve lost it all in housing bust or to Bernie Madoff.

Whats the pt of having a triangle if it is going to disappear anyway? There is such a thing as freewill, r2

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 12:58 pm

nutmeg wrote:
artood2 wrote:

Whats the pt of having a triangle if it is going to disappear anyway? There is such a thing as freewill, r2

Freewill is only as free as the lines dictate it to be. Its all hardwired, I tell ya Very Happy
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:02 pm

artood2 wrote:

arre sahi jagah shaadi kar leti to gayab nahi hota.

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:07 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:

so now your hubby is responsible for your rekhas getting messed up?
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:12 pm

artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:

when did I say that? bully!

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:

haha. Hiding behind the rhetoric.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:53 pm

artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:

you didn't join the new chat, or did you take a new avatar there?

Last edited by Tracy Whitney on Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 03, 2011 2:55 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:
artood2 wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:

you didn't join the new chat, or did you take a new avatar there?

Taking a break from chat for now.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down