Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

come build in india

4 posters

Go down

come build in india Empty come build in india

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:21 pm

looks like foxconn wants to make hw in india. typical commie commentary welcome:

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/07/14/apple-manufacturer-foxconn-to-build-12-factories-employ-1m-in-india.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

come build in india Empty Re: come build in india

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:43 pm

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/foxconn-workers-overtime-worker-conditions_n_2323856.html

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:57 pm

I was wondering if the negative nancy was bite. sure enough

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:26 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:I was wondering if the negative nancy was bite. sure enough
So, according to you, jobs are good no matter what the working conditions will be.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:23 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/18/foxconn-workers-overtime-worker-conditions_n_2323856.html

There is no way Indians will slog like the Chinkus and the Chinku boss will soon learn to learn to put up with the "scheming" ways of Indian workers.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:44 am

confuzzled dude wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:I was wondering if the negative nancy was bite. sure enough
So, according to you, jobs are good no matter what the working conditions will be.

according to me, you have a real talent to find a link on the cyberspace.

you should convince your buddies the arabs to build a factory with first world conditions for their brethren from your old adda in hyd.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:20 am

"was bite?" as opposed to bark? "sure enough?" miss uma?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:35 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

according to me, you have a real talent to find a link on the cyberspace.
"on" the cyberspace? "the" cyberspace? in cyberspace? to cyberspace? with cyberspace? for cyberspace? at cyberspace? so many prepositions! so confusing! miss umaaaa!

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:18 am

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

"on" the cyberspace? "the" cyberspace? in cyberspace? to cyberspace? with cyberspace? for cyberspace? at cyberspace? so many prepositions! so confusing! miss umaaaa!

dont you have to tutor some teen kids with middleschool math so you can eat cheese?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:20 am

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

dont you have to tutor some teen kids with middleschool math so you can eat cheese?
hahaha @"with school math"

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jul 15, 2015 12:41 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

like I told you several times before...why dont you write all your corrections down in a book and stick it securely up your cantankerous ass? and die soon. nobody gives a shit either way

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:33 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:
swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

like I told you several times before...why dont you write all your corrections down in a book and stick it securely up your cantankerous ass? and die soon. nobody gives a shit either way

Propa,be a man and correct your grammatical mistakes which swapna is taking the trouble to point out to you. Stop behaving like a wuss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down