Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

why bill gates resigned from microsoft...

2 posters

Go down

why bill gates resigned from microsoft... Empty why bill gates resigned from microsoft...

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:53 am

BREAKING NEWS

Bill Gates has resigned as the 'Chairman of Microsoft' after receiving a letter from Rajinikanth. It reads:

Saar,

I have some questions for you.... Please yanswer them:

Namba wan) The keyboard alphabets are not in order, when will you launch the correct version?

Namba too) There is yeh 'Start' button... but no 'Stop' button... Rascalaa, where it is?

Namba tree) I have already learned Microsoft Word, when are you "laanching" Microsoft Sentence?

Namba for) There is yeh Recycle bin... but...there is nobody coming to collect that bin. Why???

Your name is Bill... But in India they orr selling computers without Bill... Why???

Yand finally yeh personal question: 
Your surname is Gates... But you are selling Windows... Why??

Back to top Go down

why bill gates resigned from microsoft... Empty Re: why bill gates resigned from microsoft...

Post by swapna Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:52 am

brie wrote:BREAKING NEWS

Bill Gates has resigned as the 'Chairman of Microsoft' after receiving a letter from Rajinikanth. It reads:

Saar,

Namba wan) The keyboard alphabets are not in order, when will you launch the correct version?

Namba too) There is yeh 'Start' button... but no 'Stop' button... Rascalaa, where it is?

Namba tree) I have already learned Microsoft Word, when are you "laanching" Microsoft Sentence?

Namba for) There is yeh Recycle bin... but...there is nobody coming to collect that bin. Why???

Your name is Bill... But in India they orr selling computers without Bill... Why???

you're losing your touch; this post is not half as witty ("viTTy") as the title of an earlier post of yours that read "deer deer deer swapna." replete with clever word play, that post defined humour.

swapna

Back to top Go down

why bill gates resigned from microsoft... Empty Re: why bill gates resigned from microsoft...

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:22 am

swapna wrote:

Saar,

you're losing your touch; this post is not half as witty ("viTTy") as the title of an earlier post of yours that read "deer deer deer swapna." replete with clever word play, that post defined humour.

it can't be , and understandably so...

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:46 am

garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

Saar,

most likely first posted by some northindian, could be a SRK fan - read the first reader comment.
also, the quintessential u tag/appendage is totally missing, as well as the intonation emphasis on 'r' .  judging from the namba and wan, probably it is from a mediocre inglis medium school person...

Last edited by garam_kuta on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:51 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

Saar,

most likely first posted by some northindian, could be a SRK fan. - read the first reader comment.
also, the quintessential u tag/appendage is totally missing, as well as the intonation emphasis on 'r' .  judging from the namba and wan, most likely it is from a mediocre inglis medium school person...

why bill gates resigned from microsoft... 59627351

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:19 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

Saar,

most likely first posted by some northindian, could be a SRK fan. - read the first reader comment.
also, the quintessential u tag/appendage is totally missing, as well as the intonation emphasis on 'r' .  judging from the namba and wan, most likely it is from a mediocre inglis medium school person...

why bill gates resigned from microsoft... 59627351

uh oh! i was merely trying to defend bhaiya..

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:47 am

garam_kuta wrote:
garam_kuta wrote:
swapna wrote:

Saar,

most likely first posted by some northindian, could be a SRK fan - read the first reader comment.
also, the quintessential u tag/appendage is totally missing, as well as the intonation emphasis on 'r' .  judging from the namba and wan, probably it is from a mediocre inglis medium school person...
yes, you are right. it is a forwarded post and in all likelihood composed by a north-indian. i don't know why swapna is so dense that she cannot discern if a post is forwarded or original.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down