Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu

3 posters

Go down

Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Empty Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:01 am

14-year-old girl raped in TN

Namakkal: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped by two men hailing from Bihar at her home near here, police said today.

The girl raised an alarm following which the men were caught by local people and handed over to police yesterday.

They had entered the house on the pretext of 'polishing' gold chains, police said, adding, they were remanded to judicial custody today.

P.S. If UP / Bihar cannot be made into a TN/Karnataka, let us try the reverse...

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu

Post by swapna Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:07 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Namakkal: A 14-year-old girl was allegedly raped by two men hailing from Bihar at her home near here, police said today.

The girl raised an alarm following which the men were caught by local people and handed over to police yesterday.

They had entered the house on the pretext of 'polishing' gold chains, police said, adding, they were remanded to judicial custody today.

P.S. If UP / Bihar cannot be made into a TN/Karnataka, let us try the reverse...
brie, do you polish gold chains?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Empty Re: Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:14 am

swapna wrote:

no, i kick medium-brown complexioned sc old fags in the teeth. why do you ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:28 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

are you angry or upset?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:36 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

are you angry or upset?
i'm hungry. i've ordered egg chowmein but the fucking establishment does not open before noon. YES I AM ANGRY! NOW SCUTTLE OFF BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE TEETH! Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Shame10

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 02, 2015 1:54 am

brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:

are you angry or upset?
i'm hungry. i've ordered egg chowmein but the fucking establishment does not open before noon. YES I AM ANGRY! NOW SCUTTLE OFF BEFORE I KICK YOU IN THE TEETH! Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Shame10
"kick one in the teeth" is an expression I've used often. you seem to copy everything I say! is that because you have no confidence in your ability to write?

btw, when is your next trip to the u.s.? which cities will you visit? what will you do here? buy steel pipes? machinery and.equipment?

are you still round? do you still have large breasts as in the photograph you showed me at chat?

do you still eat bland food with a lot of corn flour in it?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:12 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
are you angry or upset?
"kick one in the teeth" is an expression I've used often. you seem to copy everything I say! is that because you have no confidence in your ability to write?

btw, when is your next trip to the u.s.? which cities will you visit? what will you do here? buy steel pipes? machinery and.equipment?

are you still round? do you still have large breasts as in the photograph you showed me at chat?

Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu 2015-110

ui maaaa! i am at bliss right now and totally in a confessional mood. yes, yes, yes, i raped that tamil girl! she kept screaming ayyoo uncle and other stuff in tamil that i could not understand -- that aroused me even more! *burp* i don't know how to express it but this is all i wish to say right now:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:36 am

so gaya kya?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:37 am

uiii jaga hai!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:01 am

brie wrote:uiii jaga hai!
I was watching a youtube video about pakistan air force. they had excellent equipment, were well trained, brave, and looked super effective. moreover, their young officers looked handsome and healthy; no bow-legs, knock-knees or pigeon chests as there are among northindian men; no pock marks on their faces either. they can probably bring all of northindia under their control in a matter of days, and re-establish muslim rule. they'll whip lawless bihar and the rest of backward northindia into shape. beef kebabs will be freely available everywhere. and your women will welcome the conquerors with open ..ah ..er ..arms or something like that. I can almost feel your breasts heaving in anticipation, ja?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:07 am

swapna wrote:
I was watching a youtube video about pakistan air force. they had excellent equipment, were well trained, brave, and looked super effective. moreover, their young officers looked handsome and healthy; no bow-legs, knock-knees or pigeon chests as there are among northindian men; no pock marks on their faces either. they can probably bring all of northindia under their control in a matter of days, and re-establish muslim rule. they'll whip lawless bihar and the rest of backward northindia into shape. beef kebabs will be freely available everywhere. and your women will welcome the conquerors with open ..ah ..er ..arms or something like that. I can almost feel your breasts heaving in anticipation, ja?
this youtube?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:29 am

OR this youtube...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:45 am

so gaya betichod

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 02, 2015 9:46 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
are you angry or upset?

I just now realized that you have patents on the English alphabets and all the words, grammar and phrases that use any of them by extension.

I will try to acknowledge your ownership of everything that is English.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:11 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
are you angry or upset?

I just now realized that you have patents on the English alphabets and all the words, grammar and phrases that use any of them by extension.

rofl  i was tempted to mention this when composing one of my earlier posts but thought the better of it for there was no need to distract him.  rofl  great minds think alike saamiyar!

Back to top Go down

Post by swapna Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:49 am

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
are you angry or upset?

there's good reason for my earlier remarks about brie: nearly everything he posts is either inane or copied from others. he's entirely devoid of imagination, intelligence, and writing ability.

an untalented person can easily be forgiven, but an untalented, nearly illiterate, aggressively unethical, juvenile person of vulgar tastes cannot be.

an example of brie's copying habit: "kick one in the teeth."

an example of brie's inanity: "rashmun, GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT."

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 12:08 pm

swapna wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
are you angry or upset?

there's good reason for my earlier remarks about brie: nearly everything he posts is either inane or copied from others. he's entirely devoid of imagination, intelligence, and writing ability.

an untalented person can easily be forgiven, but an untalented, nearly illiterate, aggressively unethical, juvenile person of vulgar tastes cannot be.

an example of brie's copying habit: "kick one in the teeth."

an example of brie's inanity: "rashmun, GET OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT."

swapna didi, i can write very well full of imagination. intelligence and writing ability. would you like me to post a peace? ill let you judge it if you give me a fare opinion? if i fail your testicles i will not post any stuff ever.
 Tamil Girl raped by 2 Bihari youth in Tamil Nadu Frown10

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Oct 02, 2015 3:50 pm

swapna wrote:

You need to do some serious introspection before you call someone juvenile with vulgar tastes. I find this response of yours tasteless, putting it mildly. Does your hatred of North Indians transform into love for the Pakis? I have heard you say that you still carry an Indian passport although you could have easily become an American citizen. I took that to mean you were an Indian patriot. Apparently I had misconstrued.

What is that "..ah ..er .."? Is that your fake morality that stops you from calling it what it is? Is it the same fake morality that makes you spell c**t and fcuk? You are an extremely vulgar dude hiding behind a false impression that, just because you attended IIT-Madras at the age of 16, you are a person of superior intellect. You are nothing but a hateful, frustrated, pompous, two-faced, bumbling bozoid. And a bully to boot.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:16 pm

swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
swapna wrote:
brie wrote:
are you angry or upset?

.lol!

Yes, he claims ownership on a lot of words and phrases so you need to be careful before you are accused of plagiarism. He is particularly fond of his patented word "perpendicular" although with him it is but a faded memory. Nevertheless there is some consolation. He could always get a stiff neck.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:17 pm

goodcitizn wrote:You are nothing but a hateful, frustrated, pompous, two-faced, bumbling bozoid. And a bully to boot.

and...

egoistic, loser, failure, vulgar, sick, depraved, manipulative, stalker, sneaky, disloyal, traitor, bigot, vengeful, boring text repeater....

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:17 pm

Beatrix Kiddo wrote:
goodcitizn wrote:You are nothing but a hateful, frustrated, pompous, two-faced, bumbling bozoid. And a bully to boot.

and...

egotistic, loser, failure, vulgar, sick, depraved, manipulative, stalker, sneaky, disloyal, traitor, bigot, vengeful, boring text repeater....

*egoTistic - word invented by and for Swapie

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down