Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If BJP loses in Bihar.....

5 posters

Go down

If BJP loses in Bihar..... Empty If BJP loses in Bihar.....

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Oct 21, 2015 10:49 am

...and I think it will. The Cow-group will get louder, the opposition will get bolder and Modi will hit the speed bumps. Expect him to promote his own "moderate" group within BJP - leading to split in 5 years.

Bihar will be the biggest loser. Nitish will be the PM but Lalu being Lalu will insist on his son as Dy CM and his entire family will indulge in wholesale corruption. BJP will starve Bihar. There is likely to be a split within Nithish camp in a couple of years and Lalu will be back on the saddle.

And, Biharis will continue to spread all over India and continue their typical Bihari behavior.

The South will be the biggest loser.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

If BJP loses in Bihar..... Empty Re: If BJP loses in Bihar.....

Post by southindian Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:36 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
...and I think it will. The Cow-group will get louder, the opposition will get bolder and Modi will hit the speed bumps. Expect him to promote his own "moderate" group within BJP - leading to split in 5 years.

Bihar will be the biggest loser. Nitish will be the PM but Lalu being Lalu will insist on his son as Dy CM and his entire family will indulge in wholesale corruption. BJP will starve Bihar. There is likely to be a split within Nithish camp in a couple of years and Lalu will be back on the saddle.

And, Biharis will continue to spread all over India and continue their typical Bihari behavior.

The South will be the biggest loser.
Why me??? All southindians will lose big. Smile
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 11:54 am

and we have extra-special nri patriot pundits here who have figured out the algebra to bjp winning or losing. HAHAHAHAHA at you idiots. you cannot do anything for india -- the least you can do is stop mouthing profundities. i live in india and i know i am emasculated but i do not shoot my mouth off at the smallest provocation OR OF NO PROVOCATION. be human -- talk of your motor car, your daily bread and a good night's sleep... leave india or its politics alone. if you are adventurous, do charity... preferably for india. boast about it here -- we will be inspired. i was inspired by the charitable efforts of a poster here. i contribute LOTS to charity now (started 3 years ago). i will boast in time.

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:01 pm

brie wrote:and we have extra-special nri patriot pundits here who have figured out the algebra to bjp winning or losing. HAHAHAHAHA at you idiots. you cannot do anything for india -- the least you can do is stop mouthing profundities. i live in india and i know i am emasculated but i do not shoot my mouth off at the smallest provocation OR OF NO PROVOCATION. be human -- talk of your motor car, your daily bread and a good night's sleep... leave india or its politics alone. if you are adventurous, do charity... preferably for india. boast about it here -- we will be inspired. i was inspired by the charitable efforts of a poster here. i contribute LOTS to charity now (started 3 years ago). i will boast in time.
We comment, post, discuss India we don't care about.

That's the hallmark of a SuCHer.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:22 pm

southindian wrote:
brie wrote:and we have extra-special nri patriot pundits here who have figured out the algebra to bjp winning or losing. HAHAHAHAHA at you idiots. you cannot do anything for india -- the least you can do is stop mouthing profundities. i live in india and i know i am emasculated but i do not shoot my mouth off at the smallest provocation OR OF NO PROVOCATION. be human -- talk of your motor car, your daily bread and a good night's sleep... leave india or its politics alone. if you are adventurous, do charity... preferably for india. boast about it here -- we will be inspired. i was inspired by the charitable efforts of a poster here. i contribute LOTS to charity now (started 3 years ago). i will boast in time.
We comment, post, discuss India we don't care about.

That's the hallmark of a SuCHer.

you got it right. If BJP loses in Bihar..... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2JppPWP0Rc6_V1VI-z6yv-8zEOYq-IU6KHX6cb_5ybXkK1cvw

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:26 am

Before anything the first casualty of the Bihar elections - irrespective of who wins - will be Shiv Sena. Modi will drop one of its ministers as a warning shot. if Sena does not behave expect fireworks.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Oct 22, 2015 1:07 pm

Hmm..... And I thought that tea-party republicans in the US are the only "patriotic" people :-).

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Thu Oct 22, 2015 7:38 pm

...it means that caste loyalties trump religious loyalties and will teach RSS and BJP a lesson after their gaay- mantra.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by garam_kuta Fri Oct 23, 2015 1:06 pm

Hellsangel wrote:...it means that caste loyalties trump religious loyalties and will teach RSS and BJP a lesson after their gaay- mantra.

garam_kuta

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:16 am

Hellsangel wrote:...it means that caste loyalties trump religious loyalties and will teach RSS and BJP a lesson after their gaay- mantra.
Serves the BJP and the RSS right for their idiotic moves.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down