Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TAZ like fury

5 posters

Go down

TAZ like fury Empty TAZ like fury

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:20 am

3 dollars. Check image service fee... .what in the big wide f'ing world is that? i saw it once and ignored it, coz I don't write many checks... but lately I have.

Wall Streets looters! Out with them!

No wait. Let me find another job first.

Back to top Go down

TAZ like fury Empty Re: TAZ like fury

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Check your mortgage and 401k statements (everything VERY closely) Unknown to you they have increased several fee and are silently deductiing hundreds. Not just a few dollars anymore. They gave notices in micro printing several months ago and they might have already removed several hundred or thousand bucks. Particularly Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney or the Idiotic Citibank (now add BOA and others joining sooner or later).

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:10 pm

I am sorta ignorant about 401K.. actually not sorta, grossly ignorant... haven't rolled over my last company's 401K yet. And I don't even r'ber what bank that was with. I am even more clueless about this one.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Tracy Whitney wrote:I am sorta ignorant about 401K.. actually not sorta, grossly ignorant... haven't rolled over my last company's 401K yet. And I don't even r'ber what bank that was with. I am even more clueless about this one.

You are in NJ and the protests are exactly for people like you. You do not have to know a thing. Just go and squat in Walstreet for 2 days and say "I did not part." Baaki sab theek ho jayega.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 17, 2011 12:20 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:
Tracy Whitney wrote:I am sorta ignorant about 401K.. actually not sorta, grossly ignorant... haven't rolled over my last company's 401K yet. And I don't even r'ber what bank that was with. I am even more clueless about this one.

You are in NJ and the protests are exactly for people like you. You do not have to know a thing. Just go and squat in Walstreet for 2 days and say "I did not part." Baaki sab theek ho jayega.

I am too ignorant to even understand the sarcasm in that post.

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:47 pm

The Absolute Zero wrote:Check your mortgage and 401k statements (everything VERY closely) Unknown to you they have increased several fee and are silently deductiing hundreds. Not just a few dollars anymore. They gave notices in micro printing several months ago and they might have already removed several hundred or thousand bucks. Particularly Morgan Stanley, Smith Barney or the Idiotic Citibank (now add BOA and others joining sooner or later).

One way to do avoid these are to transfer your banking to the localest bank with 5 room HQ in your own town. At least, in case of these banks you can walk into the HQ and talk to someone in person and clarify. Even better open bank accounts at the same place that you have mortgage - just like having all insurance accounts with a single agency.

There is DISTINCTLY no advantage in having accounts in Big Banks. I myself wanted to transfer from BoA to local mortgage bank. Since I had set it up that none of these "new" charges are applicable to me, I decided to hold on for a while.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by artood2 Mon Oct 17, 2011 7:14 pm

Boiling point at absolute zero?

Now that relativity is relatively space some one must explain this phenomena. I guess it will require zero effort.
artood2
artood2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Oct 17, 2011 9:37 pm

artood2 wrote:Boiling point at absolute zero?

Now that relativity is relatively space some one must explain this phenomena. I guess it will require zero effort.
That's cold!
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:24 am

Tracy Whitney wrote:Wall Streets looters! Out with them!

No wait. Let me find another job first.

Bwahaha...you sellout! You one percenter!
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down