Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Bittu and Trace

Go down

For Bittu and Trace Empty For Bittu and Trace

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:30 pm

Jaan chali gayi re! It's nothing like yoga or nature walks or my 2.5-3 m/hr straight walks for 20-30 min on treadmill. i kept the board(?) at quite a slant and ran/jogged. I could only do for 10 min today. I had to push hard to complete the 10 mins. Burned a mere 106 cals, 33.3 fat cals and 0.62 miles. couldn't breathe well. is it ok to breathe thru the mouth. is it ok to hold the railings. tomorrow's target 15 min. seems like a huge goal. keeping a diary.

Back to top Go down

For Bittu and Trace Empty Re: For Bittu and Trace

Post by Bittu Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:37 pm

good deal, kin. Keep it up. 10 mins today, 11 mins tomorrow, 15 mins in a week. breathe through the mouth, it's ok. hold the railings, it's ok for now.

the key is consistency and regularity. keep pushing yourself and before you know it, you'll be a sexy siren.

xoxo, B

Bittu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:44 pm

Bittu wrote:good deal, kin. Keep it up. 10 mins today, 11 mins tomorrow, 15 mins in a week. breathe through the mouth, it's ok. hold the railings, it's ok for now.

the key is consistency and regularity. keep pushing yourself and before you know it, you'll be a sexy siren.

xoxo, B

B, had to run downstairs to open the door. Didn't get to mention the important thing. I SWEATED. Yes, I did. My head got all hot. My hair is wet now. I could touch the sweat on my neck with my finger tips. The top part of my shirt got damp too. Whao! You were right, buddy. i wasn't pushing myself enuff previously and assumed that I was the ones who don't sweat Razz.

I'm on the right track, b Smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down