Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores

3 posters

Go down

Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores Empty Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:10 am

....really? that is it ???

Makes one think how big the corruption was during UPA.

Compare this to the corruption during its rule: 2G - 74,000 crores; Fodder - 800 cr; Sharda chit funds - 450 crore... Coal mine scam - 2,000 crores.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores Empty Re: Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:43 am

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

....really?  that is it ???

Compare this to the corruption during its rule: 2G - 74,000 crores; Fodder - 800 cr; Sharda chit funds - 450 crore... Coal mine scam - 2,000 crores.
What about the corruption that happens day in and day out at every level of bureaucracy, starting from class IV employees? Corruption has become Indian version of tipping.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores Empty Re: Cost of Corruption to India, Inc - 1,300 crores

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:46 am

confuzzled dude wrote:

What about the corruption that happens day in and day out at every level of bureaucracy, starting from class IV employees? Corruption has become Indian version of tipping.

I agree.. that is how i explain it to others. Many of the govt forms still charge Rs 25 by Demand draft (crossed) which must have been set in 1950.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 3:02 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:

I agree.. that is how i explain it to others. Many of the govt forms still charge Rs 25 by Demand draft (crossed) which must have been set in 1950.
Then why do you keep bringing up these scams time and again? It, at large, is a collective failure of society; these guys didn't drop from Deva Lok, they're born and brought up in Indian society and learned all these tricks from there.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:51 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Then why do you keep bringing up these scams time and again? It, at large, is a collective failure of society; these guys didn't drop from Deva Lok, they're born and brought up in Indian society and learned all these tricks from there.

Again you are thinking like a musalman. I am talking about the corruption at low level when they are getting paid a pittance, whereas you are jumping across to support the likes of R I C H Sonia, Lalu, MK and YSR taking in 1000s of CRORES of money.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:30 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
confuzzled dude wrote:

Again you are thinking like a musalman. I am talking about the corruption at low level when they are getting paid a pittance, whereas you are jumping across to support the likes of R I C H Sonia, Lalu, MK and YSR taking in 1000s of CRORES of money.
IAS, IPS officers, Babus at Secretariats, Doctors, RTO brake inspectors etc., all are getting paid a pittance too? Corruption is prevalent at every level. It is a culture issue, I'm afraid targeting a few high ticket cases won't do much to curb this menace.

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:42 pm

Uppili,

if every one is painted with corrupt brush, then Jagan is free to get back to looting the future of innocent citizens of India.

Fight against corruption must start at the top. Laloo and Jagan must serve maximum jail terms.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:57 pm

truthbetold wrote:Uppili,

if every one is painted with corrupt brush, then Jagan is free to get back to looting the future of innocent citizens of India.

Fight against corruption must start at the top.  Laloo and Jagan must serve maximum jail terms.
How will it start at the top when significant segment of population is corrupt? Top down approach won't work for that very reason

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down