Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

nice resume

4 posters

Go down

nice resume Empty nice resume

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:14 am

inventor of sixth sense, global vp at samsung, all before turning 35

http://www.pranavmistry.com/

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

nice resume Empty Re: nice resume

Post by swapna Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:21 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:inventor of sixth sense, global vp at samsung, all before turning 35.

vov!

ve are needing our southTHinDian patelboy to translate mistry's resume into some known language, for mistry spiki no ingleesi.

in the "research" page of mistry's web site are the titles of "publications," none of them actually published, each dated some years ago, and "to be appear," in some journal.

global vp? why not galactic vp?

swapna

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:27 pm

swapna wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:inventor of sixth sense, global vp at samsung, all before turning 35.

vov!

ve are needing our southTHinDian patelboy to translate mistry's resume into some known language, for mistry spiki no ingleesi.

in the "research" page of mistry's web site are the titles of "publications," none of them actually published, each dated some years ago, and "to be appear," in some journal.

global vp? why not galactic vp?

congrats, it looks like you have achieved quite a bit with those queen's english skills as the sole owner of kaykaytee   consulting, with total revenue of $110,000 for 20+ yrs combined.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:29 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:inventor of sixth sense, global vp at samsung, all before turning 35

Impressive. He should add a video too so we don't have to google to see how he looks. 
This is way cleaner than LinkedIn.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 1:37 pm

seven wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:inventor of sixth sense, global vp at samsung, all before turning 35

Impressive. He should add a video too so we don't have to google to see how he looks. 
This is way cleaner than LinkedIn.

he has picchars you can see under personal sexcion

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:01 pm

Yes...indeed. A different way of presentation. It might be almost empty if he had followed the traditional style.

Just shows that the Koreans also fall for fair skin. Sixth sense gadget came out of MIT Media Labs - Of course, the Gujju claims the credit for himself... Only people who dont know how the MIT Media labs operate will be enthralled at his claims.

Senior VP...yeah right.. They are dime a dozen these days. One of the girls that I know came to US on H1B when her "M N C" in India sent her here. 2 years later, she is ALSO a VP. She is only 29 (although a smashing cutie I must say) at a company much bigger than Samsung. Companies give away titles these days like nobody's business. This is called the "Howe Concept"

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:30 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:

Yes...indeed. A different way of presentation.  It might be almost empty if he had followed the traditional style.

Just shows that the Koreans also fall for fair skin.  Sixth sense gadget came out of MIT Media Labs - Of course, the Gujju claims the credit for himself... Only people who dont know how the MIT Media labs operate will be enthralled at his claims.

Senior VP...yeah right.. They are dime a dozen these days.  One of the girls that I know came to US on H1B when her "M N C" in India sent her here. 2 years later, she is ALSO a VP. She is only 29 (although a smashing cutie I must say) at a company much bigger than Samsung. Companies give away titles these days like nobody's business. This is called the "Howe Concept"

your opinion carries a lot of weight. seriously

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 13, 2016 2:54 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes...indeed. A different way of presentation.  It might be almost empty if he had followed the traditional style.

Just shows that the Koreans also fall for fair skin.  Sixth sense gadget came out of MIT Media Labs - Of course, the Gujju claims the credit for himself... Only people who dont know how the MIT Media labs operate will be enthralled at his claims.

Senior VP...yeah right.. They are dime a dozen these days.  One of the girls that I know came to US on H1B when her "M N C" in India sent her here. 2 years later, she is ALSO a VP. She is only 29 (although a smashing cutie I must say) at a company much bigger than Samsung. Companies give away titles these days like nobody's business. This is called the "Howe Concept"

Yes I know...Wink

Someone recently called me "asshole" for being blunt with her - to put it mildly. I smiled at the person and said... "well I have known that all my life. My g'parents, parents, wife and all my friends call me all the time. You need to come up with something better." So call me asshole...but my opinion carries a lot of weight...seriously..Smile

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:45 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes I know...Wink

Someone recently called me "asshole" for being blunt with her - to put it mildly. I smiled at the person and said... "well I have known that all my life. My g'parents, parents, wife and all my friends call me all the time. You need to come up with something better." So call me asshole...but my opinion carries a lot of weight...seriously..Smile

I wouldn't call you an asshole, just someone that's un(der)informed, jumps to wrong conclusions consistently, exhibits remarkable tendency to wildly extrapolate based on flimsy evidence and present illformed opinions as irrefutable facts, consistently demonstrates marked inability to read beyond cliff notes and understand detail, highly prone to foot-in-mouth disease, overly jealous of others' accomplishments, takes undue pride in some of the most prosaic personality quirks as if they make you seem like an interesting, larger-than-life figure etc etc.

that's not being an asshole.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes I know...Wink

I wouldn't call you an asshole, just someone that's un(der)informed, jumps to wrong conclusions consistently, exhibits remarkable tendency to wildly extrapolate based on flimsy evidence and present illformed opinions as irrefutable facts, consistently demonstrates marked inability to read beyond cliff notes and understand detail, highly prone to foot-in-mouth disease, overly jealous of others' accomplishments, takes undue pride in some of the most prosaic personality quirks as if they make you seem like an interesting, larger-than-life figure etc etc.

After reading your description, I am convinced that should be a Executive Sr. VP of Goldman Sachs. I seem to exhibit all the great qualities expected for such a position.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:15 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes I know...Wink

After reading your description, I am convinced that should be a Executive Sr. VP of Goldman Sachs. I seem to exhibit all the great qualities expected for such a position.

maybe as a news opinion host at fox, msnbc, al jazeera or as part of the view..your temperament is better suited for those roles as long as you can cut out your -"am-so-down-to-earth-and-very-cool-for-a-guy-my-age" shtick.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:20 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes I know...Wink

maybe as a news opinion host at fox, msnbc, al jazeera or as part of the view..your temperament is better suited for those roles as long as you can cut out your -"am-so-down-to-earth-and-very-cool-for-a-guy-my-age" shtick.

Good idea.. I will try... still better than "am-so-high-flying-and very-hot-for-a-guy-my age" shtick...isn't it right-na?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Jan 13, 2016 4:25 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote:

Yes I know...Wink

Good idea.. I will try... still better than "am-so-high-flying-and very-hot-for-a-guy-my age" shtick...isn't it right-na?

any shtick is ok as long as it's on the internet, wont fly in real world as you're planning to do

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down