Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran

2 posters

Go down

Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran Empty Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:05 am

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/04/24/hillary-clinton-runs-white-house-and-row-over-ukrainian-benefactors-trade-322253.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran Empty Re: Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran

Post by southindian Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 am

If Hillary gets to Nov contest from Dems then this is what you are going to see more off. This is Republican machinery at work. Republican did fairly well to keep Benghazi issue alive for months.

There's no way Hillary or Bill or Obama worked to get sanctions lifted for this. I'm sure there are many more who contributed to their foundation but let me ask.

Did the benefactor only contribute to their foundation to get sanctions lifted, or is it because they are on same side of the divide?
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran Empty Re: Hillary Clinton's Benefactor benefits from lifting the sanctions on Iran

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:11 am

southindian wrote:If Hillary gets to Nov contest from Dems then this is what you are going to see more off. This is Republican machinery at work. Republican did fairly well to keep Benghazi issue alive for months.

There's no way Hillary or Bill or Obama worked to get sanctions lifted for this. I'm sure there are many more who contributed to their foundation but let me ask.

Did the benefactor only contribute to their foundation to get sanctions lifted, or is it because they are on same side of the divide?
Oh, Pakistani interests contribute directly to her campaign.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zephyr-teachout/lobbyist-for-pakistan-max_b_71379.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by southindian Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:18 am

Hellsangel wrote:
southindian wrote:If Hillary gets to Nov contest from Dems then this is what you are going to see more off. This is Republican machinery at work. Republican did fairly well to keep Benghazi issue alive for months.

Oh, Pakistani interests contribute directly to her campaign.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/zephyr-teachout/lobbyist-for-pakistan-max_b_71379.html
Pakis got fighter jets even now while Obama is there. These contributors don't worry me at all and Presidents don't make country decisions based on donors, unless the donor has lot more from Cabinet under his belt. 

Pakis will get things and will be denied some no matter who is the next President.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down