Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

sissyboy cancels rally

+4
confuzzled dude
seven
Hellsangel
MaxEntropy_Man
8 posters

Go down

sissyboy cancels rally Empty sissyboy cancels rally

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:34 pm

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/11/politics/donald-trump-chicago-protests/index.html
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

sissyboy cancels rally Empty Re: sissyboy cancels rally

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:47 pm

Damn!  Bernie's supporters. This will only push up Trump's support in other parts of the country.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm

Max is happy n is calling trump names cuz trump agreed to *postpone* the rally or thousands of people can potentially get hurt n there will be disorder. 
If an Indian BJP politician had continued with a rally against the well meaning advice of police resulting in civil casualties, Max would call that politicians names like irresponsible, animal North Indian n uneducated reckless politician. 
Now Trump decides to go with the what cops are suggesting so he's a sissy.

You're like that Community organizer Maria Hernandez who said I'm Mexican and I'm black. IDK where he wants to deport me. But I face racism in Chicago everyday. I'm proud of my city cuz the rally is cancelled. 

I mean the question is are you illegal? Illegal Mexicans and others should worry not all of them.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:40 pm

i called him a sissyboy because he incites people against each other, and when they turn to violence, he runs away. that's exactly what sissyboys do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:16 pm

This actually helps Trump more than it hurts him.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 12, 2016 12:13 pm

Trump even complained that the protests weren’t larger and more disruptive. “It’s always like one person,” he said. “Can’t we have a little more action than this?”

Trump encourages the crowd to vent its fury at the protesters. “See, in the good old days this didn’t use to happen, because they used to treat them very rough,” he said. “We’ve become very weak.”
http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/03/donald-trump-fayetteville/473169/

Wonder who has become weak now!

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Those violent protesters played right into Trump's narrative. More free publicity for him. More social media buzzing with support for him for having been denied his first amendment rights.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:23 pm

I wonder who is behind the Chicago protest. Hmm......

In India, they recently had similar protests at JNU by pro-CON and pro-Commie "Dalit-Muslim" students who worship Afzal Guru (a terrorist) but don't like Ramdev (a businessman).......

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by rawemotions Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Those violent protesters played right into Trump's narrative. More free publicity for him. More social media buzzing with support for him.

Anybody can claim to be a BERNIE Supporter by holding a placard. Who is checking ?
With almost 286 Delegates awarded as winner take all, and future states being proportional, anybody who wins this set of 286 delegates, gets a very good shot at being GOP nominee, even with a contested Republican convention.

So it appears that somebody is working on behalf of Democrats to ensure Trump is the nominee. If that happens, essentially the democratic nominee is virtually assured to be president The demographics guarantee that.

It could very well be a ploy by the democrats to incite a few vocal Pro-Bernie folks at UIC for a protest and achieve the larger objective, Guarantee a win for the Democratic Nominee in November.

After Tuesday if most of the 286 goes to Trump, their job is already done. They just have to go through the motions, focus on democratic convention and start planning for next administration.

I was always wondering why even news channels like CNN and MSNBC is giving airtime to Trump. But the democratic strategy seems to involve, losing the battle (media airtime battle) and winning the war (November). The media plays along, because they get the kind of ratings, which they never had until Trump came along.

rawemotions

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 12, 2016 1:37 pm

rawemotions wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:Those violent protesters played right into Trump's narrative. More free publicity for him. More social media buzzing with support for him.

Anybody can claim to be a BERNIE Supporter by holding a placard. Who is checking ?
With almost 286 Delegates awarded as winner take all, and future states being proportional, anybody who wins this set of 286 delegates, gets a very good shot at being GOP nominee, even with a contested Republican convention.

So it appears that somebody is working on behalf of Democrats to ensure Trump is the nominee. If that happens, essentially the democratic nominee is virtually assured to be president The demographics guarantee that.

It could very well be a ploy by the democrats to incite a few vocal Pro-Bernie folks at UIC for a protest and achieve the larger objective, Guarantee a win for the Democratic Nominee in November.

After Tuesday if most of the 286 goes to Trump, their job is already done. They just have to go through the motions, focus on democratic convention and start planning for next administration.  

I was always wondering why even news channels like CNN and MSNBC is giving airtime to Trump. But the democratic strategy seems to involve, losing the battle (media airtime battle) and winning the war (November). The media plays along, because they get the kind of ratings, which they never had until Trump came along.
I wouldn't put it past the Blythes and their toadie Rahm Emmanuel to try these tactics.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by confuzzled dude Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:23 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
I wouldn't put it past the Blythes and their toadie Rahm Emmanuel to try these tactics.
sissyboy cancels rally Animated-crying-screaming-baby

confuzzled dude

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:29 pm

Hellsangel wrote:

I agree... that is the most likely scenario.

Chicago is a politically corrupt city on par with Muzzafarnagar. Hillary is a Chicago girl, which is run by Emmanuel - the Clinton Chamcha and a bully. By letting this happen, Trump is portrayed as a bigot putting fears in the republicans, bringing Bernie a bad name and putting fears in democrats of a 1968-repeat.

Guess who is the benefactor ? You guessed it. THE establishment crook.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:35 pm

confuzzled dude wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:
sissyboy cancels rally Animated-crying-screaming-baby
You should sob and weep, Comrade. This is actually pulling more support to Trump from anti-establishment voters on the fence.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 12, 2016 2:43 pm

Marathadi-Saamiyaar wrote:
Hellsangel wrote:

I agree... that is the most likely scenario.

Chicago is a politically corrupt city on par with Muzzafarnagar. Hillary is a Chicago girl, which is run by Emmanuel - the Clinton Chamcha and a bully. By letting this happen, Trump is portrayed as a bigot putting fears in the republicans, bringing Bernie a bad name and putting fears in democrats of a 1968-repeat.

Guess who is the benefactor ? You guessed it.  THE establishment crook.
She needs to distract people from Sanders and sure enough she is jumping up and down now:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/12/politics/hillary-clinton-donald-trump-chicago-protests/index.html
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:30 pm

Oh gee!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56e49f5de4b065e2e3d63591
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Hellsangel wrote:Oh gee!

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_56e49f5de4b065e2e3d63591

"Yesterday in Chicago we had a little bit of a problem. We were not allowed to exercise our First Amendment rights," he said.

ROFL....

How come he did not ask the crowd to exercise their second amendment rights for preventing them from using their first amendment rights?

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:24 am

Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:38 am

sissyboy cancels rally Giphy
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Tue Mar 15, 2016 9:48 am

trump and violence:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/stop-blaming-trump-supporters-for-campaign-violence/2016/03/14/33e45b7e-e9f1-11e5-b0fd-073d5930a7b7_story.html

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down