Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason

2 posters

Go down

Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason Empty Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:00 pm

http://scroll.in/article/806998/muslim-man-converts-to-hinduism-in-the-hope-that-up-will-finally-issue-him-with-an-arms-licence

Back to top Go down

Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason Empty Re: Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:31 pm

So he changed his name from Furqan Ahmad to Phool Singh, eh? That Hindu name was a dead giveaway.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason Empty Re: Uttar Pradesh: Muslim man converts to Hinduism for an interesting reason

Post by seven Fri Apr 22, 2016 5:54 pm

What's an e-rickshaw 

Also, I think he wants to become a security guard to get a gun license. Since that didn't work, he's now trying the Hindu name. To fight the 'goondas' or to become one, time will tell. 

I suggest he joins the police force. Get a license then apply for security guard position when he retires.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by goodcitizn Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:13 pm

seven wrote:What's an e-rickshaw 

Also, I think he wants to become a security guard to get a gun license. Since that didn't work, he's now trying the Hindu name. To fight the 'goondas' or to become one, time will tell. 

I suggest he joins the police force. Get a license then apply for security guard position when he retires.
I disagree with your suggestion. People will start calling him "that Furqan police officer" which wouldn't be good. Or, for that matter, "that Fool Constable" sounds equally bad.

goodcitizn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:16 pm

its not enough to be a hindu to have a good chance at joining UP police:

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/yadavisation-of-police-force-puts-up-on-the-boil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:35 pm

http://www.catchnews.com/politics-news/yadav-pradesh-56-out-of-86-sdms-appointed-by-akhilesh-are-from-his-own-caste-1437768615.html

Back to top Go down

Post by seven Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:09 pm

Rashmun wrote:

its not enough to be a hindu to have a good chance at joining UP police:

http://www.sunday-guardian.com/news/yadavisation-of-police-force-puts-up-on-the-boil
big deal. move to chennai :p
or change name to phool yadav. 
or move to mumbai. the villagers are asking him to move out anyway.

seven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down