Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FDI in indian retail

5 posters

Go down

FDI in indian retail Empty FDI in indian retail

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:29 am

distance puts a certain pleasing, rose tinted sheen on things. watching the political fiasco in AP over the past weeks and at the national level with that retard fukwit kapil something attempting to censor social media over some 'incendiary comments' made over sonia and BJP fukwits wanting to censor television shows, the stalemate over FDI in retail etc makes one realize what a backward ass country it still is and could very well continue to fall far behind rest of the BRIC and even others that will move past india soon. I think the sheen of the roaring 10s has definitely come off in desh. its still got a system that cant get shit done - ofcourse logjam issues exist in US as well but desi system still cant get basic things done politically and can manage to fuck up a cup of coffee. it's despairing to watch.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

FDI in indian retail Empty Re: FDI in indian retail

Post by Propagandhi711 Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:36 am

re kapil sibal, how did a dumb punjabi lawyer motherfucker get to be the minister of science and tech of an aspiring superpower? surely they got some progressive science type that can do the job better in UPA?

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by The Absolute Zero Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:49 am

Can I get quo vadis chappals for 200 rupees? If not all this is crap.

The Absolute Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Dec 08, 2011 2:15 am

i think kapil impasibal is showing his loyalty to the high command by pretending to do something about the vile messages about her and MMS on social networking sites.

i have no idea what mamta ban-her-ji's problem with the retail FDI is. don't state govts have the right to refuse entry to walmarts and targets?

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:35 am

lol @ impasibal and ban-her-ji.

Mamta wants to out-left the Left. So if the commies say Bad, she'll scream Terrible.

Such practical observations as yours are not relevant to her political considerations.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Another Brick Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:56 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Mamta wants to out-left the Left. So if the commies say Bad, she'll scream Terrible.

true! i wonder why he should feel so insecure when she still has four and a half years to rule the state. i can't imagine what she would have done if she were to face elections in a few months like mayawati.

Another Brick

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:04 am

Yeah, it seems weird but I think she's determined to make the CPM entirely redundant by not giving them any issue to go to town with. And at heart, she's prob'ly a commie herself, given how the Maoists supported her campaign.

The opposition to retail FDI - which will benefit farmers - is particularly hypocritial for someone whose primary claim to fame is her concern for the Bengali farmer (which was the purported reason for booting out the Tatas from Singrur).
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:07 am

kapil sibal's outdoing dial-a-quote diggy...best way to curry favor and show their loyalty. where's jairam ramesh when you need him? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:40 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:Yeah, it seems weird but I think she's determined to make the CPM entirely redundant by not giving them any issue to go to town with. And at heart, she's prob'ly a commie herself, given how the Maoists supported her campaign.

The opposition to retail FDI - which will benefit farmers - is particularly hypocritial for someone whose primary claim to fame is her concern for the Bengali farmer (which was the purported reason for booting out the Tatas from Singrur).

that's what I dont understand abt this whole thing - their claim is that FDI would impact the livelihood of about 10 lakh retail merchants? what abt farmers that are atleast 70-100 times that number who would surely benefit from an efficient procurement system and improved bargaining power? fucktards all. also why is the sardar unable to grow a pair and executive-order this thing when he can easily do so?

AB, the reason the state govts are wanting to stop this at center is they know it's game over once FDI enters a few states. rest will clamor for investments so they'll lose that battle.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:44 am

Propagandhi711 wrote: fucktards all. also why is the sardar unable to grow a pair and executive-order this thing when he can easily do so?

What? And undermine the democratic system?? Never. Sir, pleej to understand that populism is the essence of democracy and therefore opposition parties which are currently pandering to their core constituencies are essentially practising democracy at its finest.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Propagandhi711 Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:54 am

Merlot Daruwala wrote:
Propagandhi711 wrote: fucktards all. also why is the sardar unable to grow a pair and executive-order this thing when he can easily do so?

What? And undermine the democratic system?? Never. Sir, pleej to understand that populism is the essence of democracy and therefore opposition parties which are currently pandering to their core constituencies are essentially practising democracy at its finest.

I guess he's worried abt karunidhi and mamata breaking up the UPA. they should try to get the opposition to pass a no confidence motion much like it was done in AP. that should reaffirm the 2009 mandate to congress and maybe give them a shot in the arm. this second term is looking bad for UPA and will surely weaken existing reforms if they continue with this weak sister act.

Propagandhi711

Back to top Go down

Post by truthbetold Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:05 pm

Propagandhi711 wrote:

I guess he's worried abt karunidhi and mamata breaking up the UPA. they should try to get the opposition to pass a no confidence motion much like it was done in AP. that should reaffirm the 2009 mandate to congress and maybe give them a shot in the arm. this second term is looking bad for UPA and will surely weaken existing reforms if they continue with this weak sister act.

Why did UPA fail to consult with Mamata and K nidhi prior to decision? Why did they not react to objections of Trinamool ministers during cabinet meeting? Why was MMS quiet about opposition inside congress to FDI?

Why did they not explain the FDI to public if they think it will benefit farming community?

Retail community is a lot more organized and closely associated with BJP. Why would they keep quiet when earth is shifting right under their feet?

Poor planning by UPA on FDI and deliberate attempt to disrupt Parliament.

truthbetold

Back to top Go down

Post by Merlot Daruwala Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Indeed. The UPA is only pretending to be incompetent. In reality, it's a masterful strategy that only the finest minds could have thought of, to derail the Jan Lok Pal.
Merlot Daruwala
Merlot Daruwala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down