Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treasonous bastards should be locked up..

5 posters

Go down

Treasonous bastards should be locked up.. Empty Treasonous bastards should be locked up..

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:41 pm

Let alone be allowed to run for POTUS.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-hack-hillary-clinton/index.html

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Treasonous bastards should be locked up.. Empty Re: Treasonous bastards should be locked up..

Post by Marathadi-Saamiyaar Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:55 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Let alone be allowed to run for POTUS.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/27/politics/donald-trump-vladimir-putin-hack-hillary-clinton/index.html

"Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press," Trump said during a news conference in Florida.  

This guy reminds me of Raj Narain. He does not know the difference between a personal comment, a political comment, official comment, a jokular or serious comment, and sense of situation, environment, context.

This guy went to a MILITARY school - thanks to his rich father and family - and promptly got faked deferments, became rich while bankrupting companies, investors, and the employees with no remorse, does not release his income tax returns, and has ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE on how the US Govt functions. Even illegals would know more about the US Govt functioning.A country's leader is supposed to represent its people and if he is the president imagine the image of the Americans (perhaps, the real intellect).

Whatnext ? Vijay Mallya, Rahul, Kejriwal for PM of India ?

Not that I like Hillary, and she will put this country in a whole different kind of problems.

Marathadi-Saamiyaar

Back to top Go down

Treasonous bastards should be locked up.. Empty Re: Treasonous bastards should be locked up..

Post by southindian Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:11 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:Let alone be allowed to run for POTUS.

If I were a Republican who loves the USA, I would hate Trump for asking Russia to snoop on a Presidential candidate.

This 2016 election is a test of Americans.
southindian
southindian

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:03 pm

Treasonous bastards should be locked up.. Fb_img11
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by silvermani Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:54 pm

Looking at the title of the post, I thought you had watched Clinton Cash.
silvermani
silvermani

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down