Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections

3 posters

Go down

Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections Empty Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections

Post by Ponniyin Selvan Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:18 pm

The people who voted against anger and hate on election day

are 

acting very angry and hateful today..

But that's none of my business.. 

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ponniyin Selvan

Back to top Go down

Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections Empty Re: Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:32 pm

I actually don't support the protests. What are they protesting? He won fair and square. And a good number of these bozos didn't show up to vote or deliberately stayed away because they are Bernie supporters who didn't want to support HRC. What are they crying about now? Fuck 'em.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections Empty Re: Superb quote from Anonymous on US elections

Post by Hellsangel Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:26 pm

MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I actually don't support the protests. What are they protesting? He won fair and square. And a good number of these bozos didn't show up to vote or deliberately stayed away because they are Bernie supporters who didn't want to support HRC. What are they crying about now? Fuck 'em.
Oh dear! Queen Shrillery's supporters still blame Sanders' supporters.
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by MaxEntropy_Man Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:30 pm

Hellsangel wrote:
MaxEntropy_Man wrote:I actually don't support the protests. What are they protesting? He won fair and square. And a good number of these bozos didn't show up to vote or deliberately stayed away because they are Bernie supporters who didn't want to support HRC. What are they crying about now? Fuck 'em.
Oh dear! Queen Shrillery's supporters still blame Sanders' supporters.

Yes I'm an old wrinkled pragmatic fart. What can I do.
MaxEntropy_Man
MaxEntropy_Man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down