Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian

4 posters

Go down

Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian Empty Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian

Post by Kayalvizhi Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:34 pm

Police lathi charge Jallikattu protesters and several protesters injured. Superindent of police is a north Indian. He does not undestand Tamil heritage or sentiment. I do not blame him

Post only TN police officers, collectors and  judges in TN.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian Empty Re: Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:39 am

rubbish. Superindent of police is a Tamilian. Also many of the injured included North Indians; they were protesting against the Jallikattu ban by the Indian Supreme Court (one of the judges in the Supreme Court bench which upheld the ban was a Tamilian).

Back to top Go down

Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian Empty Re: Police lathi chaerge Jallikatyu protesters. Superindent ofv Police is North Indian

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:37 pm

Police Sup is Behari, a NI name.

ABSOLUTELY no evidence NIs were demonstrating for Jallikattu.

Rashmun, You are a LIAR.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:20 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Police Sup is Behari, a NI name.

Rashmun, You are a LIAR.

The police Sup was born and brought up in TN. He speaks fluent Tamil. The pro-Jallikattu protesters included North Indian students in Tamil Nadu who wanted to express their support for Tamil culture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Rashmun,
'Just because you post something, we do noit believe it is true. You provide no reference (news paper report etc). Behari is a NI name. Show me one evidence NI's participated in Jallikattu protest.

Rashmun, You are a LIAR.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:47 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Police Sup is Behari, a NI name.

Rashmun, You are a LIAR.

The police Sup was born and brought up in TN. He speaks fluent Tamil. The pro-Jallikattu protesters included North Indian students in Tamil Nadu who wanted to express their support for Tamil culture.

The North Indian students in Tamil Nadu carried out pro-Jallikattu protests in different parts of the state. They were heard shouting "Vaazhga Thamizh". They burnt effigies of Paneerselvam, Sasikala, and TN ministers for not rushing to Delhi and urging Narendra Modi to get an ordinance pertaining to Jallikattu issued through the President. M.K. Stalin addressed the students and gave his support to the protests. The North Indians have vowed to continue the agitation all across Tamil Nadu until the ban on Jallikattu is lifted. Corrupt sold out media is not reporting on this development so far.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seva Lamberdar Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:15 am

Rashmun wrote:rubbish. Superindent of police is a Tamilian. Also many of the injured included North Indians; they were protesting against the Jallikattu ban by the Indian Supreme Court (one of the judges in the Supreme Court bench which upheld the ban was a Tamilian).
Now these protesters against the ban learn first-hand how the bull feels during jallikattu.
Seva Lamberdar
Seva Lamberdar

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bYp0igbxHcmg1G1J-qw0VUBSn7Fu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:16 am

Rashmun wrote:

The North Indian students in Tamil Nadu carried out pro-Jallikattu protests in different parts of the state. Corrupt sold out media is not reporting on this development so far.

You say media is corrupt and not reporting it. Then how did you know about it?

Rashmun, You are a Liar

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:57 pm

North Indians support Jallikattu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_3PRcMULD8Q

Back to top Go down

Post by Hellsangel Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:23 pm

https://thewire.in/19157/banning-jallikattu-will-decimate-indias-indigenous-cattle-breeds/
Hellsangel
Hellsangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:26 pm

Rashmun wrote:North Indians support Jallikattu:

Why do you think these people are Hindians? Can you distinguish between Hindians and Tamilans by appearance?

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:47 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:

Why do you think these people are Hindians? Can you distinguish between Hindians and Tamilans by appearance?

several of the people in the video had informed the person filming it that they are north indians.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:50 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:

several of the people in the video had informed the person filming it that they are north indians.

Don't make up things. Show me some report saying Hndians demonstrated for Jallikattu. I have seen NO such report. Give me a link to a news item.

Otherwie I have to continue to say Rashmun is a liar.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:01 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:
Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:

Don't make up things. Show me some report saying Hndians demonstrated for Jallikattu. I have seen NO such report. Give me a link to a news item.

Otherwie I have to continue to say Rashmun is a liar.

you have not provided a single link to any news item disputing the claim that north indians are supporting Jallikattu. Does that mean that Kayal Vizhi is a liar?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:12 pm

I cannot prove a negative.

You said something. What is the source for the information. Unless you provide that information, I will continue to say Rashmun is a Liar.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:48 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Police lathi charge Jallikattu protesters and several protesters injured. Superindent of police is a north Indian. He does not undestand Tamil heritage or sentiment. I do not blame him

Post only TN police officers, collectors and  judges in TN.

where are the links to the news reports, etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:50 am

https://twitter.com/Tarunvijay/status/821742301944811520

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:51 am

https://twitter.com/Vinothhcj/status/821915616877694980

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 19, 2017 10:58 am

I called you a liar for the first time on this thread on January 17. Tarun Vijay twiiter is on January 18.

You lied on January 17. In any case, thanks for the link.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:15 am

By the way, Rashmun, you are still a liar.

You lied that NIs participated in demonstration in TN. That did not happen.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:44 am

Kayalvizhi wrote:By the way, Rashmun, you are still a liar.

You lied that NIs participated in demonstration in TN. That did not happen.

your word against mine, isn't it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:00 pm

Again, I casnnot prove a negative.

You said Hindians partiipated in demos in TN. I said they did not.
'
I cannot show news that NIs did not participate. You can produce news if it happened.

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:05 pm

Kayalvizhi wrote:Again, I casnnot prove a negative.

'
I cannot show news that NIs did not participate. You can produce news if it happened.

you were asserting many things without evidence in the original post of this thread. these were all lies. I corrected your lies based on my own information. Since you did not give any evidence for your lies i need not prove my corrections. It is enough that i have disputed your false statements.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayalvizhi Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

Rashmun wrote:
Kayalvizhi wrote:Again, I casnnot prove a negative.

'

I corrected your lies based on my own information.

LOL. What sources?? lol!

Kayalvizhi

Back to top Go down

Post by Vakavaka Pakapaka Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:45 pm

Hey Kayar,

How would you feel if the bulls treat you the way Jallikattu guys treat bulls?

Vakavaka Pakapaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down