Coffeehouse for desis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

crap

Go down

crap Empty crap

Post by Guest Sun May 14, 2017 7:48 am

forgot to send flowers to mom on Mother's Day...

Actually this year it dawned on me pretty late that it's mother's day... but that's no excuse, coz most flower places back home have same day delivery options. 

Had remembered it's mother's day. since y'day was browsing for a pic to post on FB. Thought about flowers too, told myself will send later, and forgot. 

She's my mom. Means she overthinks every little gesture. She calls in the morning all concerned, 'are you alright? are things ok with you? What's going on that you forgot?' There are things going on, I suddenly realized myself, enough to keep me stressed. But nothing that big that I don't send flowers. I kick myself that I got so distracted. 

Now again, she's my mom. so she gets dreams. and she got a dream yesterday that a man dressed in all black told her that one of her daughter's is very sick. She ignored the dream. but then i did a miss that i rarely do. Sis sent her flowers and cake. So she got certain that it's me that's sick. But I am not sick. So I said, 'well, if I am sick, then I don't know about it yet hehehehehe'. I don't think that made her any better. Rather it may have made her worse. Cold/flu, versus hidden diabetes/bp/cancer Shocked 

I did send her the flowers now, but i don't think that will make her feel any better. 

Oh Well. Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers here.

Back to top Go down